[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

well none chinggu here gv support to Tanashiri??
she gt her dream come true as she involve in love triangle with 2 handsome dude....;)) ;)) ;))

i think i will try to watch doctor strangers instead of triangle hehehe but x involve in livestream /forum like in ek

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HanN1430293555

I really wanted to see them both together again in a drama since EK is done, , . this couple has a superb chemistry, if MBC wants to have a no.1 Kdrama again they must make another drama for this couple JCW and HJW. im sure the ratings will be always 1st place in ranking,, OHH pls,,,, make another drama for them with  a lot intimate kissing scenes, and love scenes  :\"> that would be great,,  

Guest JezzaG

@namyo I think EK has also rubbed off on my photoshop skills... now they are also considered dangerous!  :-SS
@uctqepe 

tumblr_mzctvkud2L1rskehao2_250.gif

@namyo

I actually tried adding bugerman, but good thing for you I failed to get the lines I wanted. About Paeha rejecting you, didn't you ask to be teased chingu? If he accepted then that's not teasing but lust feeding. You'll experience sleepless nights again and I don't want that.

i took a peek of triangle thread(some of ek chinggu there) wow first episode already had JJ running with his boxer oni ;)) ;))
yet i still wonder why i m not =P~ =P~ 8-} 8-} when i saw that on JJ(one of korean hot boys) 
i guess i gotta blame paeha/jcw....   [-( [-( [-(  i had become abnormal/weird...
if hjw-jcw collaborate again in drama..how i wished it is rom-com like  SEGA...definitely will gain more popularity/fans....and yea....put more epic kissing scenes/bed scenes =P~ =P~ =P~ 8-} 8-}

Guest JezzaG

@hanaseyes No worries chingu!  >:D< You can always visit this thread and have a good laugh whenever you 're having a really rough day. And besides, our imperial couple is as good as any antidepressant drug out there!  :D

@drbigapple I'm eating my words now.  I used to say that SEGA had too many kissing scene that it sorta ruin the fun of the drama for me.  BUT, if hjw and jcw will collab in a rom-com with lots of kissing, then i'll be totally on board in a heartbeat.  I used to be somewhat a TBSK's fan and while watching EK, i couldn't help but think that JJ looks kinda similar to uri JCW sometimes.   

Some Trivia stuff spotted by a DC fan
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3003914245

The pix with all the stuff like specs, is the essential items in HJW's bag, so apparently she like to eat this candy, when she is in a bad mood, she will pop one.
Then the fan spotted that JCW was holding this sweet while playing games with Golta and TalTal, after Golta and TalTal eat, JCW will hold onto the can again, later when they resume filming, he passed it to an assistant, so it must be his box.
So the conclusion is that they like the same thing! The flavour that TH was holding is a purple one. The fan bought the box and tried and like it too.
I say Laser eyes indeed!!

If they start dating other people. Although I would like to be the for choice first for jcw. I can imagine jcw dating an idol ughh.... no I don't have anything against them. But I would I approve of Tiffany Hwang ughhhh, she is dating. No, no other options. They should just date with each others staminas.

@berrybliss ok keep teasing me all you want preferable with a shirtless jcw

hanaseyes said: So thinking about Tana in Triangle ... We can imagine ...650 years later, when Tayang couple are busy with their love story on the mountain, Danashiri falls  in another love triangle with 2 brother ( if I'm not wrong ) , uri Prime Minister become a judge/ or lawyer ( still single ??? ) ... and OT  go on a vacation with his  forgotten wife from 650 years ago !
That's sound good to me :D

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple i dont know which actor you're referring.. but at our condition now with EK withdrawal syndrome, all of those actors can run in their boxers, or even naked, and i won't bother to open my eyes.. I only want Paeha!! Paeha!!! :(( :(( :((
Lets pray that other production notice JCW+HJW chemistry and asks them to film another drama SOON. EK II, EK III,  or just replace Binnie SEGA II, SEGA III, i don't care.. 

@uctqepe
Yep, and I dont mind if he doesnt go to the gym, we can just stay at home, watch drama, eat all day and laugh at silly jokes.I will take Paeha fair or tanned (my preference is fair though, I like snow white).  :)) :)) :))

Archived