[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@koreadaebak that picture reminds me of HJW when wearing red dress but a bit too fat (Sorry real EK) and JCW's preference for his ideal type. Plump but sexy.. Zzzz JCW must refer it to HJW. LOL

Anyway this is new update on EK dinner.BmsUk5xCEAAbNLujpglarge.jpg

Credit: IG Jiyoung8977

Why still no HJW and JCW photo together??
They don't forget to take photo right?

EDIT: and why JCW leaning too much to that unknown girl??

@kanyaprasetyo
I believe the "unknown girl" is one of his assistants so it's not surprising that he's close to her. She's also the one who posted these photos.

HJW and JCW probably don't have a picture together. :( :( :(

Here's another photo:

10246667_801564893188331_926146889376961
Cr: Owner

@cunn thanks. They totally were flirting that whole day

I have never imagine or thought I would fall in love with Snow White. Mirror mirror who is the naughtiest of them all: JiJi and their flirtatious hands

I cn sense chinggus here are now facing severe desperation mode :-B

:-B

despite x having any updates pic of the imperial couple...chinggus here still cn find something to entertain themselves with photoshop pictures =)) =))

well am so desperate that i went to e OT/SN shipping thread to look at post party pix. i didnt really read e posts but still feel so uncomfortable there like i am at a strangers pl.

there are really very few post party pix.strangely this crew member took photos with several actors including hjw, tana n ot but he didnt take w JCW!!

Guest uctqepe

LOL @qwenli is so desperate that she risked her sanity just to see pictures... ;))

there is a long article posted in MT and gotta say it's gonna make the dogs barking even more. it explained EK main and supporting roles in details BUT 

accidentally left one.  tsk.. [-( Writer, run for your life! run! 

@uctqepe‌ what would do though? I bet you also lurk there. We are all desperate. NorthCape is the trollest of them all. >:P

I need to work on my small TaNyang exotic novel but no I'm waiting for a 9 min cf

[-(

oh gosh, someone posted a photoshopped pic of the couple at the party

1907641_657048837698210_1008946015234444

Cr: EK DC

=)) =)) =))

Btw that finger to the right looks strange they needed to fix that. I'm here having some strange imagination about it

:-L

This is to ease your pain chingus, I also miss Jiji. :(
You can read the full version and see the pictures here:
http://dramawind.blogspot.com/2014/05/drama-review-empress-ki-2013-2014.html 

Drama Review: Empress Ki (2013-2014)

Rating: 8/10 Main Cast: Ha Ji Won as Ki Seung Nyang/Empress Ki Joo Jin Mo as Wang Yoo Ji Chang Wook as Ta Hwan aka Pyeha Baek Jin Hee as Tanashiri Jeon Guk Hwan as Yeonchul/El Temur Jin Yi Han as Tal Tal Kim Jung Hyun as Dangkise
The Plot:                 Koryeo-born woman, Ki Seung Nyang fell in love with her king during their time together. However some bad fates made her end up in Yuan as maid in Yuan Palace. She wanted revenge to her family and country only to be loved by Yuan Emperor. The journey to be an empress, that’s what drama all about.
Review: “A very rough and bumpy ride.”                 A long sageuk drama (51 episodes) as MBC trying to revive the glory of historical sageuk like Dae Jang Geum, Queen Seondeok, and Dong Yi, this drama proves to be very popular and reigns at number 1 spot in the entire run. A star-studded cast leads by Ha Ji Won, an actress considered as Korean beauty and box office hit.  To make up the central love triangle, Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook played as Koryeo King and Yuan Emperor respectively. The production behind of this drama is rather uneven pair, PD Han Hee of atrocious Dr. Jin and pair writers Jang Young Cheol and Jung Kyung Soon of Giant and History of Salaryman. But fear not, this drama actually has another PD who’s talented and the directing is pretty good. Besides, the cinematography and the clothes are feast on the eyes. We won’t likely get bored when watching this drama.

The drama started off strongly. The first scene was coronation scene of Empress Ki which been shot in Forbidden City, China. Then, the story flashed back to the days when Seung Nyang was in Koryeo. In the first few episodes Ha Ji Won cross-dressed as a man and can play the part convincingly. The plot was interesting and moved fast. Then after episode 7, the majority story moves to Yuan Palace. For the majority of episodes the main villain is El Temur, played by Jeon Guk Hwan. After that, the villain is not clearly established because everyone can be enemy to everyone. That made identity crisis to the plot after the death of El Temur. The story is still interesting, but the writers appear to avoid making bold decisions.
                Afterall the real villains actually are the writers. For 51 episodes the writers made everyone suffer and give them a very little happiness. The characters had numerous fights against each other and killed each other. The love triangle is being dragged until the final week, even after Seung Nyang becomes an empress. Despite the story that sometimes frustrating, this drama benefits from great acting from everyone from main cast to supporting characters. Some become scene-stealer like Jin Yi Han, some are underutilized like Joo Jin Mo. The stars of the show are Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won. Their journey and their multidimensional characters are a joy to watch. Their romantic scenes are truly romantic and melted the heart of viewers. Their confrontation scenes are great but painful to watch. Their relationship is facing many obstacles but their love to each other can’t be denied. Their height of the relationship ultimately results in a son, Ayushiridara, the crown prince. Their skinship scenes actually the most ever happen in any sageuk drama that usually restrained skinship.
              Ta Hwan, Yuan Emperor, once said in a episode, “I believed there was more than power and gold in life”. Yeah, if the characters don’t care about power and gold, they won’t kill each other and this drama won’t exist.
Plus: -A great cast and great acting by everyone -Good cinematography and has very beautiful clothes, especially Empress Ki’s clothes  -Very addictive -The most romantic and having most skinships sageuk ever. Minus: -long drama, 51 episodes -Solid writing in the beginning, then suffered from writers’ indecisiveness and many illogical plots -A bit difficult to find a good english sub and download this drama (but you can DL via torrent) -Has many political plots
Life lessons: 1. If you love someone, make sure you tell him/her ASAP 2. Revenge is bad for everyone 3. Sometimes the one who will hurt you is the one closest to you 4. You can learn history (although distorted), geopolitics, diplomacy, culture, etc.   

Guest uctqepe

@namyo ;)) i lurked maybe twice or so and it was LOOOONG time ago when i haven't really sold my soul for Paeha... and then after that NO, THANKS.. nonsense arguments hurt my brain..  >:) >:) 
what i need is pervyness to help my underdeveloped right brain.. ;))

uctqepe said:

there is a long article posted in MT and gotta say it's gonna make the dogs barking even more. it explained EK main and supporting roles in details BUT 

accidentally left one.  tsk.. [-( Writer, run for your life! run! 

Guest uctqepe

@namyo dont give us empty hope, chingu..  an empty hope like the relationship-chart at the beginning of this drama  >:) >:) 

@namyo are you still awake at this time? amazing!!
Thanks to Northcape now I need to rewatch the NC CF for the nth time and the see the catalog too.
And I have to explain to my followers on twitter why the CF part 2 not available. LOL

Oh, btw if anyone interested to see the catalog, click here:
http://www.northcapekorea.com/northcape/product/catalogue.asp

daegorr said:

jeenee

said:

hanaseyes

said: @jeenee :  I need to watch this drama, must find a sub source first , but why I don't see that outfit you said in any image

:(

Do u remember in which ep ???

@namyo : keke, It's too bad, bad boy JCW ....LOL

--------------------------------------

Oh ! Uri prime minister TT just begin his new drama New Leaf on 30 April. Owa, but I feel a little bad for him, that he still can't be with a lead role yet, but always a charm supporting role. And that is a MBC drama too.

@kanyaprasetyo‌

'overall the real villains are the writers' how true!

------

uri paeha is so ruined by the hair in warrior baek dong soo.

i think jcw must be very busy now. meeting producers n directors for possible next projects n maybe planning for wat he shd do in e upcoming promotional tour of EK....