[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

qwenli said: @kanyaprasetyo‌ 'overall the real villains are the writers' how true! ------ uri paeha is so ruined by the hair in warrior baek dong soo. i think jcw must be very busy now. meeting producers n directors for possible next projects n maybe planning for wat he shd do in e upcoming promotional tour of EK....

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• namyo

• drbigapple

• kanzcech

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head.. ------------- Excerpt from @Star1 interview: Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you? Ha Ji Won noo

Last night I had a very vivid dream that JiJi were kissing each other in real life. I'm serious; it is a true dream I had yesterday!      Do you see what I see? Hehe...this is the first time JCW tri

Couple Glasses? High School Couple? cr: tanyangfeels   Chingu, do you know yesterday they update Instagram at almost same time?? Only separated by 1 minute! and both updates have night theme and cres

-maybe it is time for us to move on :(:(  :(
-other than the coming part 2 NC cf(or if they doin upcoming fanmeeting together) ...i guess we x able  to c our imperial couple taken pic together =(( =((
-tat wat usually happen to all the casts after filming end.....they goin take rest or focus on new projects...(though i  still hoping behind jiji couple dating/ traveling together...doin some outdoor activities such as camping,hiking...or watching movies together) 8-> 8->
-we r  having strong th-sn withdrawal since we been shipping them past 6-7 mths...n with their off screen interaction which look like real couple...tsk tsk tsk....
@namyo   not oni NC but jiji are trolling us  too #-o #-o #-o

Guest avocado1430291863

Omo tanyang couple definetely hard shipper...hehehe...we still lurk here after the drama finished....
My live still I not over from EK, this is different experience from my other drama..usually after I have finished one drama, then I will take another drama to watch...but now, I still rewatch EK again, watch the MV and read all of the EK in soompi forum ( happy to find a new MV or any news from uri couple) ..sigh....
Just want to give my opinion about EK...I knew that I love EK from along ago, but now after it is finished, my appreciation for Ek is getting higher....watching a whole process of Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang characters, their dream, their struggle and their love from the beginning until the end....it is so lovely...and although I was a little upset about the ending scene (not the whole last episode, only that part)...in that moment I just think why the writer give us that backflash scene, why they don't give us a new memorable scene, just like Empress Ki looking her kingdom from above.(ups i forget the kingdom is in the brink of collapsing...hehehe)..but then I realize that the beach scene is definitely very important scene, that Seung Nyang choose Ta Hwan for the first time...(and ketkaji...until the end)
Watching the Sarsu MV last night, and my cry exploded.....i don't cry when watched the scene of Ta Hwan died, becoz he died in happiness..and that is enough for me, but watching the MV with lyrics good bye my love, good bye my friend.....omo...Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang relationship, they are a lover and a truly friend. For me being a good friend with your lover is the very important
Keep lurking here waiting for a new CF and news about EK promotion overseas...
Thank you chingguya....

Guest Issy_1

i wish somebody can just cut out all scenes of TH n SN together.maybe then i can just rewatch 20eps

I was actually thinking of doing it. But it needs retiming vids & subs again. ..maybe one day...for now I just make best use of FastForward button.

This is a overall picture and count of the ending still shot of every ep that was done by a fan on Baidu. Its in chinese, but you can see the ep 1,2,3 listed. You will see some of the numbers jump becos I think she was trying to match with the ost being played. The 3rd column is the name of the ost  played. For the numbers maniac:
51787b2309f7905287481dbb0ef3d7ca7acbd538

Total count:SN solo = 27xTH solo = 3xOT solo =1xTH&SN = 6xSN&OT = 4xTH & SN & OT = 9xSN & Golta = 1x
credit: Sungmi

=)) =)) =)) they dont dare to specify how many years ...as audiences getting smarter...and they afraid audience  will start questioning them again...
-like why the imperial couples never gt old or tis is not the right year for paeha to die yet...:-B :-B :-B

btw regarding the popularity award ..it is getting ridiculous...all becos  the aim is getting money from the fans..tsk tsk tsk...$-) $-) $-)
i juz curious  take alook of the voting chart ...it seem at the moment the top popularity for female-yoona n park shin hye.(with percentage more than 40% ) while mamanim oni 1 %.... and as for males popularity-my alien boy vs yoochun(yoochun is leading so far)i guess we  should ask our imperial couple skip the award and juz go for date(with tuxedo n long dress)..dont bother the stupid  award... ;)) ;)) :)>- :)>-

Guest hunterdd

qwenli

said:

This is a overall picture and count of the ending still shot of every ep that was done by a fan on Baidu. Its in chinese, but you can see the ep 1,2,3 listed. You will see some of the numbers jump becos I think she was trying to match with the ost being played. The 3rd column is the name of the ost  played. For the numbers maniac:
51787b2309f7905287481dbb0ef3d7ca7acbd538

Total count:SN solo = 27xTH solo = 3xOT solo =1xTH

credit: Sungmi

@drbigapple
I just don't bother the popularity award. JiJi won't win it.
For male, it's either Yoo Chun or KSH.
For female, it's either Yoona or PSH.
And we need to pay to vote! The hell is that!!
So if the fanbase is not big enough, just forget it!

And so I'm still bitter as to why neither Ji Chang Wook nor Ha Ji Won included in best actor/actress list. They blew everyone away off the park in my opinion.

I'm rather biased. I watch almost every show that featuring best actor/best actress nominees.
It's all modern dramas, with 16-20 eps. And one drama hasn't even finished yet. Why that included? A fan said it's because said drama is aired on JTBC which will air Baeksang. Can't compare with EK. All the cast have to stay focused in 51 eps for 8 months of shooting! Don't argue with historical distortion, I know certain sageuk dramas still get nominations and win although it's also work of fiction.

The only good thing is, @CherKell said on JCW thread that JCW will be MC for Baeksang. That would be my only reason to watch Baeksang (and maybe criticize them at the same time)
=)) =))

@kanyaprasetyo:
if jcw be the main MC ;)) ;)) ;)) the ladies will  =P~ =P~ cos he will lick his lips many times :> :>
actually i more hoping he is juz presenter of one of the award..with hjw as female partner...however oso cannot as both will  be laughing on the stage.... [-( [-( [-( which oni both of them cn understand...

Don't think he'll be MC for that award show prolly just a presenter like @‌drbigapple said. And she's right about the two joking and laughing on stage while no one seems to get it. Lol. That would be awkward as heck. So no! Just walk the red carpet together and show us their gorgeous looks-that would be enough. No mc for both please.

@drbigapple‌ i want to give u awesome badge,but when i imagine jichangwook n hajiwon being an MC n they'll laugh by them self n all audience at there just stay silent with blank/confused expression i cant help but =))

@koreadaebak:
u click one of my post off topic  :( but i never a green person...  :-B :-B

so..after ek finished..mbc wont released anymore bts rite....meant they x  ever plan to release the kissing scene bts at all=(( =(( 

i wondering why they refuse to air tat scene bts :-? :-?