[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• namyo

• drbigapple

• kanzcech

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head.. ------------- Excerpt from @Star1 interview: Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you? Ha Ji Won noo

Last night I had a very vivid dream that JiJi were kissing each other in real life. I'm serious; it is a true dream I had yesterday!      Do you see what I see? Hehe...this is the first time JCW tri

Couple Glasses? High School Couple? cr: tanyangfeels   Chingu, do you know yesterday they update Instagram at almost same time?? Only separated by 1 minute! and both updates have night theme and cres

@hanaseyes:

for me paeha/jcw looks handsome/charming in any angle :)>- :)>-
so why u change ur ava again..tsk tsk tsk...
i juz wan to tease ur ava a bit since i cant attack @namyo :-B :-B
@JezzaG:
tsk tsk tsk...juz chest nothing big deal since he is fully clothed...
she had touched his chest and abs directly when filming ek... :-B :-B :-B (and i bet she must be giggling alot and purposely causing more NG tat time in ek..poor jcw..must feel cold during those winter time becos of ur wild noona)

Guest JezzaG

hanaseyes said: OMG ! I post something on MT but use the word OT in a whole post as usual ! =)) . And someone ask me pm me : who is OT?  then I must correct it.  =))

Ok! done correct, found so funny, at least I didn't call him green man or something like that !

Saw this on Baidu by foxbeary, translation of Golta's interview:
JCW and HJW who are always with me in the palace got goosebumps (very surprised) when they learned about Golta's betrayal at the end. However the fact is, the writer informed me the first and told me not to tell anyone. The one who is the most surprised is me.

These are my thoughts, TaHwan has no parents, siblings or friends. Although Golta is a enunch but he is like brother and friend that can share his worries.My partnership with actor JCW is very good. The happiest thing for an actor is when you have great chemistry with your partner. No matter what you do, the person can respond. Very happy about that. If both can get along very well then its even more enjoyable. The funny scenes in the beginning to the middle part, I improvise about 30% of the time.

hanaseyes said:I thought some one already post that pic ( some fan on DC EK  did that ), and me now very busy :(( :(( :(( Really sorry. @daegorr who actives on DC too, maybe can help u,  :D

13 May , I begin the period of exam and it's continue till end of the June.
I want to do manythings do to uri Paeha, fanfic, posters, video, collections of many scene I like .. bla, bla, bla, but I can't for now :(( :(( :((
Maybe, oneday, if u still here  :P

AGAIN ! THE SPOILER TAG MAKE ME MAD  ~X(

This is a overall picture and count of the ending still shot of every ep that was done by a fan on Baidu. Its in chinese, but you can see the ep 1,2,3 listed. You will see some of the numbers jump becos I think she was trying to match with the ost being played. The 3rd column is the name of the ost  played. For the numbers maniac:

Total count:SN solo = 27xTH solo = 3xOT solo =1xTH

credit: Sungmi

@hanaseyes
plz dont try to tempt me ^:)^ ^:)
but before i do anything i guess @namyo will jump on him dy.....so i cn avoid frm commiting any sin.. #:-S #:-S #:-S
tats why i think ji won unnie must be having a lot hardships during ek....not oni becos of tiring from live shooting...but oso dealing with jcw stares/smiles/laughs  ;;) ;;)
@jiji0203
yea she did say tat..but she being fair x to forget abt green....she said she felt the same  when getting backhug frm jjm /:) /:)

Guest JezzaG

drbigapple

said: I cn sense chinggus here are now facing severe desperation mode :-B :-B despite x having any updates pic of the imperial couple...chinggus here still cn find something to entertain themselves with photoshop pictures =)) =))

My alien boy (:| (:| i guess he is doing well..hahah i x really follow much of his news...the ek fever still.strong on me :-B :-B

well i like tmets...but some our chinggu here x like...but u cn try to watch once u free .. B-)

actually i x hate green if he is not being so arrogant toward paeha even till his death ...n oso he involve in the love triangle(which i x feel any chemistry of greenman anymore once paeha met the first time with sn in ep 2 n stole my heart ;) )

posted by songmira in MT :D

kiss, kiss and kiss

almost kiss part 1
tumblr_mxyr8ccRo21roduv3o5_500.png

almost kiss part 2
tumblr_n4z33zOMnK1sq04vgo8_r1_250.gif

underwater CPR kiss, the most beautiful kiss ever
tumblr_n4z33zOMnK1sq04vgo4_250.gif

medicine kiss
tumblr_n4z33zOMnK1sq04vgo6_250.gif

the ohlala

tumblr_n4z33zOMnK1sq04vgo2_250.gif

sweet forehead kiss.. 2nd ohlala

tumblr_n4z33zOMnK1sq04vgo7_r1_250.gif

:x :x :x :x :x :x

sorry i couldn't find a gif for the almost kiss part 1.

Yes I recall seeing one very looooong compilation of all the TaNyang scenes on DC. I think I did save it. I'll have to go dig into my hard disk. 

I'm also busy preparing for my very last exam paper on Tuesday. I intend to do many screencaps, translations, fanvids etc after exams!! Priorities, priorities!

Yes @daegorr i'll be waiting!!