[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@drbigapple‌

colour inspired by jcw souhu interview and also the upcoming chinese new year. :)

@kanyaprasetyo‌

dun feel bad, celebs just need to do some laser treatment on their face and they can stay young forever, technology has advance alot so just 1 hour at the clinic --zap zap and the face is good for a year. plus hjw exercise n eat healthy. i knw, becos i tried some lasers.hee hee

jcw was asked about e chemistry with pmy in the souhu interview.haha. will translate for chingus. but dun worry, no fishy. :)

@kanyaprasetyo i think im more delulu than u chinggu :D actually that lyrics remind me about unnie latest ideal type, didnt she said becoz often get hurt on the filming site so she hope her someone can embrace her and soothe her wounds?
clearly he purpose to put that words in red :-? omo seems like jcw read unnie interview and confessing to her via these lyrics :x :x

so piggy said need to practice and also communicate more to get the chemistry in healer :-/ :-/ he didnt said he need practices in ek....jiji just click right away

same code?? :-\" :-\" or because unnie is a hyena =)) =))
omo the ek stylist(nodame n leeyoung)are  the one missing each other when their bosses seem so cool about it  /:)

Maybe nodame and youngju lee miss each other. :))They should have an EK gathering for Valentine's day.
Their boss/ex boss also miss each other, they are just not telling us.
HJW in radio silence now, maybe she meditating in some cave of Tanyang (there is really a place near Seoul call Tanyang) now, while targeting Hollywood.  B-)

I think Golta's wedding will be perfect place for EK gathering.. He will invite EK casts right?
If JCW n HJW come to Golta's wedding n still avoid each other like plague, we can definitely say there are fishy2 thing.. because their stylists/managers know each other well, so I assume they must be close too :-\" :-\" ;;)

@namyo ya! :(( :((

There's something I've just discovered.
"BINGO" - that's what JCW  often said  in the drama Healer, and HJW did say the same thing too in a KBS2 show!
bingo2.jpg

bingo.jpg

I think it is fishy. I've never heard HJW saying "Bingo" in any earlier interviews before. 
:> :> :>

Yeah @qwenli, I think HJW is watching Healer. 
His new IG update:
10945232_926448054043512_186660739_n.jpg
caption: not much left #Jung Hoo

I was so sad when EK ended, but somehow for Healer, I don't have similar feeling. Well, maybe I am looking forward to his new project.  /:)  
I wonder if NorthCape is taking a photoshoot for spring season soon. I remember July 7th 2014 he updated a pic on IG about NC shooting, and now it's almost half a year already. It's time to meet HJW again.

@nploan the caption in weibo is abit longer and actually have one part that says hang in there, or something like that. I was also want to tell him to hang in there for another week, I think he is tired.

@kanyaprasetyoI just read his IG update. The suit is from his 5 fingers drama, which he is donating for the FC men charity sale on 7th Feb. Remember we saw that football poster with his name before? the caption is quite long and I could understand only about 50% of it, he is telling people to support the fair, but I am not sure if he said he will be going. 
haiz, so many things happening on 7th Feb. :)

Archived