♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from Soompi :)

Yeo Jin Goo Confesses He Cannot Help But Cringe at Cheesy Lines

yeo-jin-goo1.jpg

Actor Yeo Jin Goo revealed that he had difficulties with reciting cheesy lines in his recent drama.

The young actor made the confession during the production presentation for the new KBS 2TV mini series “Orange Marmalade,” which was held on May 12.

“The cheesy lines are actually hard for me. My true personality just can’t take it. Though I love chatting and joking around, I’m bad at expressing my emotions to another person,” he said.

He added, “I’ve been practicing a lot though because it is essential to keeping the mood of melodramas flowing. I’ve tried to get my head wrapped around it, and Seolhyun has been helping me along the way.”

In the drama, Yeo Jin Goo takes on the role of Jung Jae Min, who is not only handsome but also good mannered and talented, both athletically and intellectually.  When he starts to fall in love with a kind yet chic vampire girl, he will become head over heels for the new love in his life.

“Orange Marmalade” is a drama that portrays the love story between hidden vampire Baek Ma Ri and the popular Jung Jae Min. Based on a webtoon, the romantic fantasy will be starring Yeo Jin Goo, Seolhyun, Lee Jong Hyun and more.

It’s first episode will air on May 15.

Source (1)

~~~~~~~

I don't know if someone posted it here already, just wanna share it..hehe :)

few hours remaining before the OM starts!! witwew!! :w00t::wub::wub::w00t::wub:

Yeo Jin Goo, Seolhyun, and Jonghyun clash in a battle of vampires vs. humans in the new 6-minute preview for Orange Marmalade

by Vivi on Thu, May 14, 2015 

OM_teaser_26ZHnSL.png

It's the human world versus the vampire world in the new extended 6-minute preview for Orange Marmalade. But what happens when a human unknowingly falls for a vampire? 

Synopsis:

Despite a 200-year-old treaty between humans and vampires, both races still don't get along. Amidst the looming tension, Jung Jae Min (Yeo Jin Goo), a posh yet kindhearted high school student, quickly falls for the mysterious new girl Baek Ma Ri (Seol Hyun). But can Ma Ri conceal her true vampire identity and give love an honest chance? If these star-crossed lovers can find the courage to make the leap, Jae Min and Ma Ri may just be the key to a final resolution between humans and vampires. CNBLUE's Lee Jong Hyun also costars as a troubled vampire who knows Ma Ri's secret.So many emotions! This series looks so sweet and yet so sad at the same time. I can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Credit: DramaFever.com

Press conference videos by KBS

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/orange/behind/making/index.html

NEW STILLS: bae mari and jung jaemin in tye train

14316673869265_1.jpg

Eng Trans | Character Chart

11255655_1039655876062945_287488670_n.jp

credit as tagged | sohyunxjingoo

BTS Pics from Poster Making

CFBe0CvUsAACTcM.jpg

CE8WN4CUUAA2Ztu.jpg

Cast Audience Message or Promotional MessageB20150515101330217.jpg

credit wowtv

YJG Message for NEPAL

10628397_1448506775443912_11742395834715

SCRIPT EPISODE 2

11251268_1449752418652681_77296178424440

TV: Orange Marmalade (Pilot):

marma.jpg

Article: Pilot broadcast 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun's teen romance... 'heart flutter'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,233, -204] Their chemistry matches, the neck kiss and the shower scene was hilarious ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,154, -191] Yeo Jin Goo's so handsome... that is all ㅠ

3. [+1,490, -172] I think the drama will do fine if they just keep it at this pace ^^

4. [+1,739, -565] Seolhyun's so pretty

5. [+1,341, -180] I personally think it's better than 'Producer'

6. [+334, -30] It's only once a week but it's nice because they put out two episodes at once ㅠㅠ

7. [+325, -40] Watching this after 'Producer' makes me like it..

8. [+280, -37] The original webtoon didn't focus so much on the vampire concept but this drama keeps bringing up cringeworthy parts by focusing on it ㅜㅜ

9. [+260, -54] Way more fun than that Kim Soo Hyun IU drama

10. [198, -8] Lee Jong Hyun is so good at that Han Shihoo role. I didn't know it was him, daebak... Han Shihoo was my favorite character in the webtoon too and he pulls it off well.

Cr: netizenbuzz

Orange Marmalade Ep 1

uu33.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun's youthful romance

1. [+2253, -206] They have good synergy. The neck kiss and shower scene were so funny ㅋㅋ

2. [+2177, -195] Yeo Jin Goo is so handsome.. The end 

3. [+1500, -175] At this point~ I can say that it's off to a good start^^

4. [+1757, -573] Seolhyun is gorgeous

4. [+1363, -184] I personally think this is better than 'Producer'

6. [+340, -30] I'm happy that we get 2 episodes in one dayㅠㅠ

7. [+263, -54] More fun than Kim Soo Hyun and IU's drama.

8. [+201, -8] Why is Lee Jong Hyun doing such a great job as Han Shi Hoo? Daebak, I thought he wasn't Lee Jong Hyun at first.... I love Han Shi Hoo in the webtoon and it's totally awesome that he got it right

9. [+203, -48] This drama is boring too but it's relatively more fun than 'Producer' ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+224, -71] Lee Jong Hyun is more handsome than Yeo Jin Goo

11. [+148, -12] This drama is fun. The romance isn't excessive and I get a feeling of warmth as I watched. I like the pacing and the important scenes in the webtoon are well-incorporated.

12. [+119, -5] Good for Lee Jong Hyun for cutting his hair shorter ㅋㅋHe suits the role of Han Shi Hoo really well ㅋㅋHe has the face and the height for it

13. [+118, -6] I was so worried at first because they didn't match the original characters in the webtoon. It's embarrassing to admit but I'm liking this drama despite how childish it is..  Why is it immature but fun? It's fun so I'll keep watching. Yeo Jin Goo is a great actor

14. [+116, -8] It would've been smarter if they aired this one as a Mon-Tue drama instead of 'Blood'

Cr: kkuljaem

Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin-goo is drawn to Seolhyun for no reason

photo593818.jpg

It must be the beginning of the romance when Yeo Jin-goo was drawn to Seolhyun for no reason.

On the first episode of KBS 2TV's 'Orange Marmalade', Jeong Jaemin (Yeo Jin-goo) felt he was drawn to the new student, Baek Ma-ri (Seolhyun), who transferred from another school, and he could not stop staring at her for no reason.

The two had encountered once already on their way to school.

Baek Ma-ri was assigned to Jeong Jaemin's class. She decided to keep it in low key in order to stay unnoticed so she could graduate without having her vampire identity to be revealed, However, Jeong Jaemin, who felt the inexplicable feeling towards Baek Ma-ri, started following her.

As the utmost popular boy, eomchina, Jeong Jaemin at the school started showing interest to Baek Ma-ri, whom no one paid attention to, it could be possibly the beginning of the romance.

Cr: hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sun Ah Responds to Hyun Bin Choosing Han Ji​ Min as His Most Beautiful Co-Star

Actress Kim Sun Ah recently took a jab at former “My Lovely Sam Soon” acting partner Hyun Bin after hearing that he didn’t choose her as his most beautiful co-star.

On the broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on May 16, Kim Sun Ah, who is returning to the drama scene with “Masked Prosecutor,” took part in the ‘Guerilla Date’ segment of the entertainment news program.

kim-sun-ah-hyun-bin.jpg

During the interview, the reporter revealed to the actress, “Hyun Bin chose Han Ji Min when asked to pick the most beautiful actress he has acted with. Which actor that you have worked with is the most handsome?”

Kim Sun Ah nonchalantly responded, “That’s understandable,” before jokingly adding on, “But I don’t remember who Hyun Bin is. Who [is he]?” causing laughter.

The actress was also asked if there is an actor she would like to work with in the future: “It’s okay, even if we play siblings…Yeo Jin Goo. I saw him when he was in a historical drama a while ago and I thought this young man was really good at acting.”

Meanwhile, “Masked Prosecutor” is expected to premiere on May 20.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/16/kim-sun-ah-responds-to-hyun-bin-choosing-han-ji-min-as-his-most-beautiful-co-star/

Guest adikkeluangman

KBS2 drama “Orange Marmalade” starts off with poor ratings

KBS2 drama Orange Marmalade had its premiere airing on May 15th, and unfortunately, its ratings were not as high as expected.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 16th, the first and second episode of the drama reached 4.2% and 3.3% respectively for an average

CFIWyWhUsAAdFmj.jpg

Orange Marmalade is about a love story between a vampire and human, AOA‘s Seolhyun playing the vampire Baek Ma Ri and actor Yeo Jin Goo as the human who hates vampires, Jung Jae Min. The drama is also based off a popular manhwa, or Korean comics.

In the same time slot, MBC‘s I Live Alone took first place with 9.4% and SBS‘ Burning Youth recorded at 5.1%.

Despite the poor ratings, netizens shared their appreciation for the drama over Producers which also had its premiere pilot on the same day.

1. [+2831, -243] Yeo Jin Goo is so handsome..that is all ㅠ

2. [+2785, -260] Their chemistry is good, the kissing neck and shower scenes was hilarious ㅋㅋ

3. [+2032, -270] Personally, I think it’s better than Producer

4. [+2242, -744] Seolhyun’s so pretty

5. [+376, -47] Watching this after Producer makes me like this..

http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/kbs2-drama-orange-marmalade-starts-off-poor-ratings/

What to expect for a high school drama to air late​ at night. If not because of team Producer want it to air earlier, this drama will do much better on early airing time.

-----

'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Gu, Sul Hyun & Lee Jong Hyun write special messages to their fans

Yeo Jin Gu, Sul Hyun, and Lee Jong Hyun wrote special messages to their fans, asking to show a lot of support for new drama 'Orange Marmalade.'

Channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'Orange Marmalade,' is going to premiere on May 15th, and Yeo Jin Gu, Sul Hyun, and Lee Jong Hyun wrote special messages to their fans, asking them to show a lot of support for the drama.

20150515172938_5555ae72677c0_1.jpg

In the photos, Yeo Jin Gu (playing as Jung Jae Min) and Sul Hyun (playing as Baek Marie) are showing charming look, wearing high school uniforms. Lee Jong Hyun (playing as Han Si Hu), on the other hand, is wearing casual outfits.

'Orange Marmalade' has been getting talked about as one of the most anticipated dramas of the year, and fans' anticipation for their comeback is now reaching the peak.

A representative of the drama's production team said, "All of the staffs, actors, and actresses are looking forward to the drama's premiere with huge excitement. We hope that many drama fans would show a lot of warm love and supports for the drama."

Meanwhile, drama 'Orange Marmalade' will premiere on May 15th at 10:35 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=379371

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Heats Up the Romance with Seolhyun i​n “Orange Marmalade” + Behind-the-Scenes Cuts

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Seolhyun2.jpeg

Yeo Jin Goo heats up the romance with co-star Seolhyun in stills from the second episode of new KBS2 drama “Orange Marmalade,” which aired on May 15.

In the stills, Yeo Jin Goo can be seen going in boldly for a kiss on the neck that catches Seolhyun off guard.

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Seolhyun.jpg

Additional behind-the-scenes cuts reveal Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun’s off-screen chemistry as the two smile and goof off in the subway train in between filming. In one especially cute cut, Seolhyun can be seen playfully attempting to attack(?) Yeo Jin Goo with fake blood still splattered on her face.

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Seolhyun3.jpg

Are you enjoying watching these two in “Orange Marmalade?”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/17/yeo-jin-goo-heats-up-the-romance-with-seolhyun-in-orange-marmalade-behind-the-scenes-cuts/

OM Facebook page has update on the drama... Saying 1-4 episodes modern times 5-9 episodes 300 years during the Choseon dynasty  10-12 episodes both + season 2..

(Sorry didn't know how to copy and paste with my IPad..)

OM Facebook page has update on the drama... Saying 1-4 episodes modern times 5-9 episodes 300 years during the Choseon dynasty  10-12 episodes both + season 2..

(Sorry didn't know how to copy and paste with my IPad..)

I think this is the one you said right?? heheh

​from Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드 FB page post :)

[iNFO] READ!

Orange Marmalade

Episode 1~4 is modern time

Episode 5~9 is 300 years ago in Choseon dynasty,

Episode 10~12 is both. + Season 2.

I find Orange Marmalade is good, sweet and entertaining.

Yeo Jin Goo is a good actor, I like him from his previous projects.

It has just been 2 EPs. Hopefully the rating continually goes up! The drama is good!

Waves to all..

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo emanates masculine charm on cover of 'The Star'

The June issue of 'The Star' features young heartthrob Yeo Jin Goo, the ultimate 'boy next door', as its cover model!

yeo-jin-goo_1432141950_af_org.jpg

With a distinct gaze and facial expressions with just the right dose of intensity, the young actor radiates a grown man's charms despite his young age, don't you think? Following the shoot, the actor also related stories about his school life, and the reason he was chosen as a cosmetics brand model during the interview portion. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/yeo-jin-goo-emanates-masculine-charm-on-cover-of-the-star

Is this photo shoot for his upcoming​ movie. Well, if OM want to get S2 they must change the airing time to earlier.

-----
Top Ten K-Drama Momen​ts Of The Week – May Week 3

7. “Orange Marmalade”: You’re not the one … yet

t10mayw3om.jpg
Ma Ri is a new girl at Jae Min‘s school, and she is a vampire who needs to drink blood every twelve hours. When a vicious student, Ara, changes the code of the lock to her locker, Ma Ri is unable to access the stash in her purse. She becomes weak, struggling to walk through school as she wills herself to head home. In the corridor, she runs into Jae Min, who notices her frail state, and as she nears him, she stumbles into his arms, drawn to the scent of his blood. He tries to help her, but before she can bite him, she comes to her senses and breaks away from him. Instead, she runs towards Shi Hoo, who carries her away while Jae Min can only look on. It seems our young hero is getting his first lesson in Heartbreak 101.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/20/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-may-week-3/8/

Archived