♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); widows: 1; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo Gets Ready to Act Out Heart Fluttering Romance in ‘Orange Marmalade’

KBS 2TV’s Orange Marmalade has released the first set of still cuts of Yeo Jin Goo. 

In Orange Marmalade, Jung Jae Min (Yeo Jin Goo) is an ‘uhm chin ah’ who seems to have it all, including an attractive appearance, intelligence and athleticism, and he starts feeling something for the vampire girl Baek Mari (Seolhyun) who appears in front of him one day.

The photos show Yeo Jin Goo in a school uniform, completely transformed into his character, Jung Jae Min. 

Yeo Jin Goo Gets Ready to Act Out Heart Fluttering Romance in ‘Orange Marmalade’

He reportedly handed out chocolates with ‘Orange Marmalade’ logos on them to all the cast and staff members on the first day of filming on March 14, which was also White Day.

After wrapping up his first filming session, Yeo Jin Goo said, “As I filmed, I felt excited to show what I’ve prepared until now and I’m looking forward to acting out a heart fluttering romance for the first time in a long time. I will work harder so that I can show the good sides of me.”

Meanwhile, Orange Marmalade is a fantasy romance drama about innocent love and prejudice in the society, setting the world of humans and vampires as the background. 

The drama will begin in May.

Photo credit: KBS N, Zen Production MWAVE

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo in magazine pictorial of Arena and Harper's Bazaar for movie Shoot Me In The Heart10917074_879011245455194_61100621405966010940522_879011235455195_881723784963186

10924753_879011215455197_37369249012777210926326_879011278788524_359949547851529

-----[shoot Me In The Heart] 150124 Yeo Jin Goo with DJ from SBS Radio Two O'clock Cult Two Show14283_878467365509582_815716215287183482

Song Seung Hoon is not A-lister. He more popular because of his pretty face and not because of acting chops. I realized that YJG got similar acting philosophy like Kang Ha Neul based on both actors interview.
Jae Min... so cute. Did he trim his hair. He didn't change the hair color like in manhwa. I hope there will be translated comments by netizen about this. So they already start filming. There will be another month before it air in May.

Song Seung Hoon is not A-lister. He more popular because of his pretty face and not because of acting chops. I realized that YJG got similar acting philosophy like Kang Ha Neul based on both actors interview.
Jae Min... so cute. Did he trim his hair. He didn't change the hair color like in manhwa. I hope there will be translated comments by netizen about this. So they already start filming. There will be another month before it air in May.

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Yeo Jin Goo Is An Um Chin Ah Who Romances A Vampire

BY Julie Jones | Mar 19, 2015 11:32 AM EDT

Yeo Jin GooWhen you hear a Korean man referred to as an "um chin ah" that means he's the kind of guy your mom would be happy you were dating.

He's handsome, he's smart and he's likely to be a success. He's really the kind of guy your mom wants you to marry.

Since all those attributes fit 17-year-old actor Yeo Jin Goo in real life, it's only natural that he will play an um chin ah in his next drama "Orange Marmalade."

His character Jung Jae has everything going for him but unfortunately, he's not all that interested in the kind of girls he usually meets. Jung Jae finally falls for a girl, a transfer student named Baek Ma Ri, played by AOA's Seol Hyun. Only, Ma Ri is not quite human. She's a vampire girl. And that does complicate things.

"Orange Marmalade" may not technically be Yeo Jin Goo's first romance but it is the first romance in which he is not acting as the younger version of another actor.

He romanced and even married to his one true love in "The Moon Embracing The Sun" but then he was only playing the young Kim Soo Hyun. He also loved and wanted to protect Kim So Hyun in "Missing You" but then he was playing the young Park Yoo Chun.

This time the romance is all his and the actor is excited about making hearts flutter.

"As I filmed I felt excited to show what I've prepared until now," Yeo Jin Goo told enewsworld. "I'm looking forward to acting out a heart-fluttering romance for the first time in a long time."

In "Orange Marmalade" he not only gets to fall in love but he has to face the challenges involved in having a relationship with a supernatural being. Despite his um chin ah qualities, Ma Ri's vampire parents might not approve of her dating someone who is still alive.

The actor debuted when he was only 8, appearing in the film "Sad Movie" and then the drama "Giant."

Yeo Jin Goo began filming "Orange Marmalade" on a romantic note. As the first day of filming took place on White Day, a day in which men traditionally give women gifts in Korea, Yeo was prepared to woo his co-workers. He handed the women in the "Orange Marmalade" cast and crew some chocolates with the name of the drama on them.

The drama is set to air in May.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78726/20150319/yeo-jin-goo-plays-an-um-chin-ah-who-romances-a-vampire.htm 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo in First Shots from “Orange Marmalade”
Check out these new shots of Yeo Jin Goo in the upcoming KBS drama “Orange Marmalade!”
These two images follow our first glimpse at the show yesterday when two stills of AOA’s Seolhyun‘s character were released.
yeo-jin-goo-1.png

Yeo Jin Goo plays Jung Jae Min, a student who is perfect in every way – from his appearance to his intelligence to his athletic ability. When he meets Seolhyun’s character, the vampire girl Baek Ma Ri, he falls in love for the first time.
The first day that Yeo Jin Goo was filming happened to be White Day. So the young star brought chocolates with the “Orange Marmalade” logo on them for all the members of the staff.
yeo-jin-goo-2.png

After finishing his first day on set, Yeo Jin Goo said, “I was very nervous during my first shoot because I kept thinking about how I wanted to show everyone what I’ve been working so hard to prepare. I’m really excited that I get to act out this fresh and exciting romance. I promise that I will work even harder in the future to show you a great performance.”
“Orange Marmalade” is set to air this May.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/19/yeo-jin-goo-in-first-shots-from-orange-marmalade/
This drama got another month to go. Hope that they can filming as many episodes as they can because YJG will have his upcoming movie release in May. So that his movie promo will not be clash with drama filming.
I think the similarity between KHN-YJG both are workaholic and also want to try many character as they can and don't want to be typecast or only act in the same character.

Guest Thu Le

czakhareina

said:

Guest Thu Le

Yeo Jingoo for 보다 Magazine 
11009939_862205670507594_445453730163230

11046922_862205657174262_718068457390206

11070769_862205640507597_650775524975355

11013021_862205653840929_129112050771759

10679902_862205673840927_184789529932309

11071671_862205667174261_135752464849516

11009939_862205670507594_445453730163230

10422936_862205627174265_543219619297832

Credit to JANUS ENT Facebook 
I'm sorry i don't know how to add the Spoiler code. I follow the step on the tutorial topic but it did not show up. I will find the way ;__;

Thu Le said:

czakhareina

said:

Guest Thu Le

ssh is a popular actor because he is easy on the eyes. He iz like the male counterpart of han gain and kim taehee.
speaking of jang hyuk. He likes yeo jin goo, i think i read somewhere (though i am not 100% sure) that he prefers or picks YJG when there is a younger counterpart.

we get stills from the 3 main leads. Hope there were more BTS pics. I remember in HSLO, there were a bunch of BTS pics cause there were tona of young cast. It being a highschool drama and all...

I could not help but wish that kim you jung plays the main female lead in orange marmalade after seeing their pics side by side

class="single__title entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; line-height: inherit; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Eight hot K-pop icons were listed to possibly take on the role as the main character of KWill Comeback MV, namely Yeo Jin Goo, Ji Chang Wook, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Joon, Park Min Woo, INFINITE’s L, Thunder, and Boyfriend‘s Minwoo.

Ahead of K.Will‘s comeback, Starship Entertainment has teased fans with the list of possible candidates as the main male lead to star the artist’s music video!

The tracklist for K.Will’s upcoming 6th mini-album RE: was officially revealed three days ago, following several teaser images being published.

On March 22nd, two still cuts revealed the silhouette of the male lead from the music video were teased through K.Will’s official Facebook and Starship Entertainment’s Twitter accounts. Eight hot K-pop icons were listed to possibly take on the role as the main character, namely Yeo Jin Goo, Ji Chang Wook, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Joon, Park Min Woo, INFINITE’s L, Thunder, and Boyfriend‘s Minwoo.

Will K.Will recruit the “Healer” Ji Chang Wook, “Vampire Doctor” Ahn Jae Hyun, visual idol-representative L, former MBLAQ idols-turn-actors Lee Joon or Cheondung, or fellow labelmate Minwoo? The question will be answered through the release of a music video teaser at 12 midnight KST on March 23rd.

RE: is scheduled to be released on March 25th with the music video release at 12PM KST

K.Will Official FB PageKOREANBOO

Guest Thu Le

czakhareina

said:

class="single__title entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; line-height: inherit; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Eight hot K-pop icons were listed to possibly take on the role as the main character of KWill Comeback MV, namely Yeo Jin Goo, Ji Chang Wook, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Joon, Park Min Woo, INFINITE’s L, Thunder, and Boyfriend‘s Minwoo.

Ahead of K.Will‘s comeback, Starship Entertainment has teased fans with the list of possible candidates as the main male lead to star the artist’s music video!

The tracklist for K.Will’s upcoming 6th mini-album RE: was officially revealed three days ago, following several teaser images being published.

On March 22nd, two still cuts revealed the silhouette of the male lead from the music video were teased through K.Will’s official Facebook and Starship Entertainment’s Twitter accounts. Eight hot K-pop icons were listed to possibly take on the role as the main character, namely Yeo Jin Goo, Ji Chang Wook, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Joon, Park Min Woo, INFINITE’s L, Thunder, and Boyfriend‘s Minwoo.

Will K.Will recruit the “Healer” Ji Chang Wook, “Vampire Doctor” Ahn Jae Hyun, visual idol-representative L, former MBLAQ idols-turn-actors Lee Joon or Cheondung, or fellow labelmate Minwoo? The question will be answered through the release of a music video teaser at 12 midnight KST on March 23rd.

RE: is scheduled to be released on March 25th with the music video release at 12PM KST

K.Will Official FB PageKOREANBOO

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); widows: 1; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo and AOA’s Seolhyun Show Heart-Fluttering Chemistry in ‘Orange Marmalade’ BTS Cuts

Yeo Jin Goo and AOA’s Seolhyun foreshadowed their couple chemistry.

KBS’ Orange Marmalade released a set of photos featuring Yeo Jin Goo (Jung Jae Min) and Seolhyun (Baek Ma Ri) filming their first encounter in the drama.

Orange Marmalade is a fantasy romance between a human boy, played by Yeo Jin Goo, and a vampire girl, played by Seolhyun. 

The photos show Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun smiling brightly in between filming, increasing anticipation for their couple chemistry.

Yeo Jin Goo and AOA’s Seolhyun Show Heart-Fluttering Chemistry in ‘Orange Marmalade’ BTS Cuts

A staff of Orange Marmalade said, “Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun focused on their acting by exchanging ideas throughout the shoot, energizing the staff members with their passion. The scene showing their first encounter will show important and heart fluttering moments. Beautiful scenes will be created, thanks to Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun’s passionate acting, so please look forward to it.”

Meanwhile, Orange Marmalade will realistically depict the survival story of vampires as minors in the society. 

The drama will begin in May.

Photo credit: KBS N/Zen Production MWAVE

Guest adikkeluangman

[shoot Me In The Heart] Press rave reviews #2! More in spoiler.10947175_879477195408599_21913173328986710408157_879477185408600_198536339525218

15603_879477188741933_80370855128306402210407132_879477198741932_46924601931198314038_879477202075265_108089658988535663
10676217_879477175408601_213170513505834

-----Not that I mind if YJG act with SSH just that, SSH will get backlash and it will be comparison through all out. K-Netz and YJG fans have expressed their dissatisfaction and so protective when he is confirmed to do Orange Marmalade. Imagine what gonna be happen when both of them in a drama or movie.
Since I still want to see YJG to act with his more age-related co-star, I hope directors and TV station one day will gather YJG and all his same-age co-star to act in a drama. It can be like White Christmas or anything in school theme. They got so many kids actors from way back. Male or female. Kim Yoo Jung, Kim So Hyun, Park Geun Tae, Ahn Jae Mo, Kim Hyun Soo and much more. Then I wonder where are the kids that same age with him now. Either they focus more on school since they should be in high school now or quit acting.
Quite surprised to know if it actually YJG in K.will new MV, but it been revealed now. K.Will or his team got good eye who is the current or popular boy at the moment to be in his MV. I hope he will be acting in more music videos by his favorite singers. So far he only did two MVs.
So excited to see YJG in subway and school uniform in OM. I guess the still with the girl is the first scene both of them together. He will be totally a normal boy in this drama. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun Show Off Natural Chemistry in “Orange Marmalade” Stills
Stills of actors Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun from the set of “Orange Marmalade” were revealed, showing off their chemistry as a couple.
On March 23, KBS 2TV‘s “Orange Marmalade” revealed stills of Yeo Jin Goo, who will be playing Jung Jae Min, and Seolhyun, who will be playing Baek Ma Ri, as they shoot the scene where their characters first meet.
orange-marmalade-1.jpg

In the photos, the chemistry of the two actors look genuine and easy, heightening expectations. In particular, the same-age actors seem to be having a great time with each other even when the cameras are turned off.
“Orange Marmalade” representatives said, “Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun focused on practicing the acting all shoot, and they showed their passion by making suggestions, which cheered up the staff.” They also said, “Their first meeting is a thrilling point where their hearts have no choice but to flutter for each other. We expect Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun’s high-quality acting, so please look forward to that.”
orange-marmalade-2.jpg

Meanwhile, “Orange Marmalade” is a story of a vampire who struggles to survive in human society, and is slated to air in May.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/22/yeo-jin-goo-and-seolhyun-show-off-natural-chemistry-in-orange-marmalade-stills/
Since when they same age friends. The girl is older than him.

Guest adikkeluangman

Who would Nam Ji Hyun date if given the chance among her co-stars Kim Soo Hyun, Hyungsik, and more?
Nam Ji Hyun already shot down people who shipped her with 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik as seen in an earlier report, and she did it a second time on the March 24 installment of tvN's 'Taxi' while talking about her dating and kissing experience, or surprisingly, the lack of one.
Hyungsik-Kim-Soo-Hyun-yeo-jin-goo-kang-h

She explained, "I came out of an all-girls high school and I didn't know any guys.  I do have dating experience, but I've yet to try a one-on-one date.  I've acted with Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, Kang Ha Neul, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun. There were times my heart fluttered for each scene. But if I were to have a boyfriend, I would like Kang Ha Neul.  I like affectionate people.  However, I've only kissed in dramas," surprising everybody with the last part.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/who-would-nam-ji-hyun-date-if-given-the-chance-among-her-co-stars-kim-soo-hyun-hyungsik-and-more
-----Netizens in an uproar over idols casting in the dramatization of webtoon “Orange Marmalade”
Upon the release of several stills for the Orange Marmalade, netizens began voicing their outrage at the casting of AOA‘s Seolhyun as the female lead for the upcoming KBS2 drama. 
The drama, which is based off a popular webtoon that shares the same name, confirmed the casting of the AOA singer as the female lead Baek Mari in February. Despite being an idol, Seolhyun has had experience acting before, playing roles in both KBS2 drama My Daughter Seo-young and SBS drama Ugly Alert. The singer even made her acting debut in the hit movie Gangnam 1970 alongside superstar Lee Min Ho.
Despite her acting experience, however, netizens have criticized Seolhyun’s casting because they believe that she does not fit the physical characteristics of the character. Fans of the webtoon who have voiced their opposition to the casting even went as far as threatening to boycott the drama.
However, netizens are not only disappointed in Seolhyun’s casting. While they believe that the AOA member does not embody the correct physical attributes for main character Baek Mari, many have also claimed that co-star Yeo Jin Goo has also been miscast for the role.
1. [+ 101, – 0] They are both not fit for the role; Baek Mari is supposed to be so pale she appears sick and fragile but Seolhyun is the opposite. The male role is supposed to be tall and sharp and Yeo Jingoo doesn’t fit that description ㅠㅠㅠㅠ. I’m not going to watch it. Such huge casting error
2. [+ 82, – 0] Whether it’s seolhyun or yeojingu they are such fuking misfit for the roles. I really liked the webtoon too
3. [+ 78, – 1] FFS even actors have a hard time acting in webtoon drams and you expect her to pull it off? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really liked this webtoon;;;;
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-outraged-casting-seolhyun-drama-orange-marmalade/
YJG is tall for his age actually. Just that YJG don't changed his hair color as in webtoon. I think that is his preference. He never dyed his hair even in his movies. I think Seolhyun look more healthy that what is character portray in manhwa. Maybe her statement about the preparation for the character also made some people hate it more.

Guest Thu Le

Yeo Jingoo doesn't dye his hair because he is still in highschool. Can't school student in Korea dye hair? That's why he has never dyed his hair! Why blame him for that. Yeo Jingoo is not short! it's just because he has thick body that is why he looked not so tall. Puff!! let them be! K-net always be like that! Just wait and see how is the drama. Many drama adapted from Manhwa/Manga had the actor not fit with the character in the story: Bi and Song hyekyo in Full House, the character in the Manhwa is totally diffirent. Boys over Flower: Except Lee Minho and Kim Hyunjoong, all others actor is totally different. Eventhough Boy Over Flower was a hit but fans of the manga are very angry because the drama is tottally diffirent from the Manga. To beautiful to you: Fans of Hana-Kimi really hate it when Korea decided to make a drama from this manga (Manga fan don't have much love for K-drama, especially those drama adapted from Manga). Let them talk ="= Cartoon and Drama/film are two entirely different array. i have never seen any good drama/film adapted, even in hollywood (Iron man or spider man is totally diffenrent from the original comic). Just let watch them like a new one, not with the emotion of the manga/manhwa/comic you have read.

Guest adikkeluangman

Pictures of Yeo Jin Goo sold movie tickets for his movie Shoot Me In The Heart. This is such a good way to promote your movie. I've seen some movies used this kind of promotion especially if they got popular and handsome cast. More pictures in spoiler. 10408662_882748395081479_76466170892499310410549_882748405081478_143634995321992

10338716_882748415081477_30014219410119415181_882748425081476_85003000977357260410931259_882748435081475_2108845755769331966667_882748448414807_286507605072692010325223_882748481748137_729960552281066

-----[shoot Me In The Heart] VIP Premiere

Archived