♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

FTTS′ Hwan Hee Sings ′Heart-Breaking′ for Orange Marmalade′
Known for his extraordinary and unique voice, Fly to the Sky′s Hwan Hee unveiled his latest song Heart-Breaking for the OST of KBS drama, Orange Marmalade.
18145584.jpg

Heart-Breaking was released on April 22, letting listeners hear Hwan Hee′s emotion-filled voice as a slide show of Yeo Jin Gu, CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun, and AOA′s Seolhyun from the drama flipped through. Photos of Hwan Hee were also shown as he recorded the song in the studio. 

Orange Marmalade will air May 15. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/91578/video-ftts-hwang-hee-sings-heart-breaking-for-orange-marmalade
Somehow the song is like not complete.

Orange Marmalade’ Yeo Jin-goo and Lee Jong-hyun to capture hearts of women

‘Orange Marmalade’ Yeo Jin-goo and Lee Jong-hyun to capture hearts of women

Attention ladies! Two handsome, gorgeous hunks are expected to captivate hearts of female viewers on KBS 2TV’s new Friday television series ‘Orange Marmalade’.

‘Orange Marmalade’ is based on a popular namesake web comic in Korea. It is a combination of romance and fantasy, which will show a world in which humans and vampires live together, and a pure love story along with the message of coexistence and opposition to discrimination against the disadvantaged.

The first man to introduce is Yeo Jin-goo, who was cast to play the role of Jung Jae-min, a hunk who is just too perfect. He is handsome, brilliant, popular and even athletic, and every girl in school has a crush on him.

The other man is Lee Jong-hyun, who will play Han Si-hoo, a vampire who is honest and straightforward, yet a boy who hides a secret and hostility towards human beings inside. With his pure, pale skin and deep, charismatic eyes, Lee Jong-hyun is expected to catch the eyes of viewers.

According to an insider, these two guys, although they will play hard to get, are said to touch the hearts of women as they are both characters who are wounded inside.

So, which of these two gorgeous hunks is your type? You may meet them soon on ‘Orange Marmalade’. The first and second episodes will air on Friday, May 15 at 10:35p.m (KST). Stay tuned!

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by A Song For You SPC / KBS N / ZEN Production, English Translation by Veronica Choi

BTS | Yeo Jin Gooimageimage
[150320] Yeo Jin Goo filming for Orange Marmalade (출처: 그래요 | DC갤러리) sohyunxjingoo

Yeo Jin Goo playing guitar on stageimagekj1027_97image image

[150314] Yeo Jin Goo has already started filming for Orange Marmalade. 
During their first filming, Jingoo gave the casts and the staffs candies for White Day. 
{
 euns2yong & ace9178} sohyunxjingoo)
l_so_min

FanArt | Jung JaeMinimage
credit as tagged | shaaa_d
Behind-the-scenes Pictures

[150423] Yeo Jin Goo while filming for KBS Entertainment Weekly @ Seoul Women's University (cr: ji_nyy님, seulkoo님, dawnstarr_님, jisoo0328님, choyeah_1님, so.yeon_95님) 
11191056_908884472508310_278758108_n.jpg
(cr: _zyoon_님, hailee_515님, keymma96511님, sweetmela1님, sueyoung00님, gyeon94님) 11137824_1578605455724523_945217415_n.jp
Video of Yeo Jin Goo singing and playing guitar

Yeo Jin Goo is battered and bruised for ‘Orange Marmalade’60915-320435-700x466.jpg

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama ‘Orange Marmalade,’ today released new photos of lead actor, Yeo Jin Goo, where he is seen looking battered and bruised, with tears in his eyes, and left one feeling sorry for him.

How did Yeo Jin Goo end up looking battered and bruised? Why were there tears in his sorrowful eyes? All of that have sufficiently piqued much curiosity among viewers. It was said that Yeo Jin Goo had the script in his hands the whole time, before filming got underway for the particular scene. He was able to drop tears just a few seconds into the filming, and impressed many with his high level of professionalism.

‘Orange Marmalade’ tells of an epic love story that’s innocent and tragic between a man and a woman, which goes beyond race and centuries, and will premiere on May 15th through KBS 2TV.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yeo Jin Goo is battered and bruised for 'Orange Marmalade'

If anyone can make crying awesome, its YJG. man I just want to hug him!!!

Guest halves in unison

Yeo Jin Goo 여진구

B6QvlXSCIAEkhdk.jpg

Date of Birth : August 13, 1997 / Blood Type : O / Height : 177cm
Skills & Hobbies : swimming, soccer, horseback riding, guitar, drums

BxvVJ9iCYAECgjh.jpg

DRAMA
2015 KBS Orange Marmalade as Jung Jae Min
2013 tvN The Potato star 2013QR3 as Hong Hye Sung 
2012 MBC I Miss You as Young Han Jeong Woo
2012 MBC The Moon Embracing the Sun as Young Lee Hwon
2011 SBS The deep rooted tree as Boy Kang Chae Yoon
2011 SBS The Warrior Baek Dong-Soo as Young Baek Dong Soo
2010 SBS Giant as Young Lee Gang Mo
2010 KBS1 The Reputable Family as Young Choe Guk Seon
2009 SBS Swallow The Sun as Young Kim Jeong Woo
2009 SBS Ja Myung Go as Young Hodong Role
2008 SBS Le Grand Chef as Hotae
2008 SBS TAZZA as Young Kim Gon
2008 SBS Iljimae as Young Lee Gyeom
2007 SBS Queen of the Game as Young Lee Shin-jeon

B3K_e4DCAAEK2ic.jpg

MOVIE
2015 TBA Western Front as Young Kwang
2015 Shoot Me In The Heart as Soo Myung
2014 Tazza : Hand of God as Aw Kwi pupil (cameo)
2014 Eugye, Eight days of the festival 3D as Narrator
2014 Profesional Mr. Baek as Lee Byung Joo Trailer | Main Trailer
2013 Hwayi :  A Monster Boy as Hwayi
2008 A Frozen Flower as Young Hong Lim
2008 Antique as Young Kim Min Jun
2008 Santamaria as Kang Da Seong
2007 Dance Of The Dragon as Young Kwon Tae-san
2006 No Mercy for The Rude as Young Killa
2005 Sad Movie as Park Hwi-chan

B36CLfECAAEoSn3.png

CF
2014 It's Skin Teaser | 30s | |
2013 Samsonite [High Sierra] 60s | 30s
2012 Language unit AMOS [Sol] 30s
2012 Crown [Choco Heim] 30s
2012 Seoulmilk [Enfant] 20s
2012 [GIORDANO]
2012 Otwospace [ADDAL]
2009 [MARU-I]

BROADCASTING
2012 QTV [I'm Real Yeo Jin Goo in Italy]

MUSIC VIDEO
2012 K.Will - I need you Teaser | MV
2014 Baek Ji Young - Still In Love Teaser | MV | Support Message
2014 Talk About Love MV | 

AWARDS
2014 The 6th Pierson Movie Festival [Trend Choice of Best Actor]
2014 The 14th Korea Youth Film Festival [Best New Actor]
2014 Director's Cut Awards [New Actor of the year]
2014 The 5th Year's Film Awards of KOREA [Best New Actor]
2013 The 34th Blue Dragon Awards [Best New Actor]
2013 The 33th Awards of The Korean Film Critics Association [Best New Actor]
2013 The 21th Korea Culture Entertainment Awards [Best Movie New Actor]
2013 The 28th Korea Best Dresser Swan Awards [The Rising Star]
2013 Style Icon Awards 2013 [Style Icon]
2013 The 5th Pierson Movie Festival [Best Child Actor Award of the Year]
2012 Drama Fever Awards [Breakthrough Performance of the Year]
2012 MBC Drama Awards [Child Actor Award of the Year]
2012 The 4th Pierson Movie Festival [Best Child Actor Award of the Year]
2012 The 6th Mnet 20's Choice Awards [Upcoming 20's]
2008 SBS Drama Awards [Child Performance of the Year Award]

BX6PauoCMAAkcI0.jpg

Honorary Ambassador
2014 Honorary Ambassador for the Nanumium
2014 Honorary Ambassador for the Seoul International Youth Film Festival
2014 Honorary Ambassador for the Vietnamese Film Festival 
2013 Honorary Ambassador for Stop! School Violence
2012 Honorary Ambassador for the Prevention of Child Abuse
2010 Honorary Ambassador for Unification Education Youth

LINK

Guest adikkeluangman

New steal cuts of Yeo Jin Gu from 'Orange Marmalade' unleashed
New steal cuts of Yeo Jin Gu from drama 'Orange Marmalade' were unleashed.
Actor Yeo Jin Gu is going to come back with a new drama called 'Orange Marmalade' next month, and new steal cuts from the drama were unleashed.
20150427093914_553d85322e96a_1.jpg

The steal cuts were taken from a scene that was included in a teaser video, which was released a few days ago. The images show Yeo Jin Gu weeping with his handsome face covered with scars, and many people are showing huge curiosity about what he had to go through.
Yeo Jin Gu is going through hectic schedules because of 'Orange Marmalade' these days, but It is said that he never puts his scripts down even while taking a short break.
When shooting the scene the steal cuts show, Yeo Jin Gu showed tears just in a few seconds, largely surprising all of the staffs with his focus, and it is said that Yeo Jin Gu is fully ready to melt many fans' hearts once again.
'Orange Marmalade' is going to be evolve around an ordinary teenager boy who falls in love with a vampire girl, and Sul Hyun (playing as Baek Ma Ri) and Lee Jong Hyun (playing as Han Si Hu) were cast as Yeo Jin Gu's partners.
Meanwhile, channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'Orange Marmalade,' will premiere on May 15th at 10:35 PM.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=375279
Why they released this still again or the first one that I saw actually from the video teaser? He filming Guerilla Date before the drama even been air and he is alone. Is this his first Guerilla Date. For sure, they filming at Women University. Why not at high school. Just want to make noonas get to you.
Wait, how come YJG looks really familiar in the fantaken picture. He looks exactly like a popular male singer from my country. I need to look for picture of both of them with similar aura/pose.
This drama will be premiere as same day as drama Producer. Let's hope that viewers for Producer will stay for this drama. 
I saw YJG name listed under Popularity Awards for upcoming Baeksang Arts Awards. I guess movie Shoot Me in The Heart doesn't make it for movie nominations. Still waiting for the date released for movie Western Front.

Guest adikkeluangman

EXO's Baekhyun in talks to make movie debut in 'Dokgo'

EXO's Baekhyun might be making his movie debut in the upcoming film 'Dokgo'!

SM Entertainment revealed the exciting news on April 28, stating that Baekhyun may be taking a lead role in the action film, which also stars Yeo Jin Goo. 'Dokgo' will tell the story of a brother trying to break apart a gang to get vengeance for his twin brother, who is the victim of severe bullying. The EXO member is considering the role of gang member Jong Il, who wants out of the gang life. 

Baekhyun and Yeo Jin Goo, who'll be playing twins Kang Hyuk and Kang Hu, will be working together closely should Baekhyun be cast for project. 'Dokgo' will be directed by Wu Seon Ho ('Over My Dead Body'). 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/exos-baekhyun-in-talks-to-make-movie-debut-in-dokgo

I saw YJG name around for this movie​ since couple of weeks ago but nothing is confirmed because at that time, he starting with the drama. YJG side so far not release anything yet about his participation. Well at least we get another YJG in school character. 

Women in 20s, 30s watch most violent thrillers

Women in their 20s and 30s are the biggest watchers of R-rated movies in Korea, according to a Korean cinema research firm Tuesday.

They accounted for over half of total theater viewers for violent thrillers "Confession of Murder" (2012) and "Hwayi: A Monster Boy" (2013).

The CGV Research Center gathered statistics from nine violent crime films from the past four years that are restricted from young viewers.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150428
Men in their 20s and 30s accounted for less than one-third of all viewers of the nine films.

The same research institute said that there is a broad social networking platform where women share their film interests.

Upon the release of films "Kingsman," "Gangnam 1970" and "New World," the trending keywords online were "cool" and "pretty," with particular interest in actors’ clothing, accessories and appearances.

A spokesperson for CGV Research Center said, "We already knew that women have a stronger preference for film genres ... but unlike men, women tend to be interested in various aspects of the film."

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

--------------------

hehehe I ceretainly fit into that statistics case I made sure to watch Hwayi and kingsMan..

Orange Marmalade’ What Does Lee Jong-hyun Call Seol-hyun and Yeo Jin-goo?

‘Orange Marmalade’ What Does Lee Jong-hyun Call Seol-hyun and Yeo Jin-goo?

KBS 2TV’s new Friday television-series ‘Orange Marmalade’ revealed the friendships of three cast members: Lee Jong-hyun of CNBLUE, Yeo Jin-goo and Seolhyun of AOA.

While the drama is drawing huge attention even before its air with its cast of stars and a love triangle they are expected to show, the production team told about their friendships.

Lee Jong-hyun is the oldest among the three. In Korea, you talk down to someone who is younger than you. “He doesn’t, however,” said one of the staffs. “It shows that he is a good person. Also Lee calls them by their role name-Mari and Jae-min-even when the camera’s not rolling. They are really getting along well, showing perfect teamwork.”

Lee Jong-hyun is said to show a lot of affection towards his role. “Lee Jong-hyun says he thinks of Si-hoo, his role, as a character who can speak up on behalf of the minorities and the underdogs. He is looking forward to showing him to the viewers,” said the staff, arousing curiosity about Lee Jong-hyun’s attractive vampire role and their relationships in the drama.

‘Orange Marmalade’ is based on a popular namesake web comic in Korea. It is a combination of romance and fantasy, which will show a world in which humans and vampires live together, and a pure love story along with the message of coexistence and opposition to discrimination against the disadvantaged. These two handsome, gorgeous hunks are expected to captivate hearts of female viewers soon. The first and second episodes will air on Friday, May 15 at 10:35p.m (KST). Stay tuned!

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by A Song For You SPC / KBS N / ZEN Production, English Translation by Veronica Choi
http://www.getitk.com/orange-marmalade-what-does-lee-jong-hyun-call-seol-hyun-and-yeo-jin-goo/?lang=en

Bashful high school crushes in Orange Marmalade

by javabeans | May 1, 2015 | 16 Comments

The second teaser is out for KBS’s fantasy romance Oranage Marmalade, and in contrast to the first one’s pain and tears, this teaser’s full of sweet and cute. Phew! Why didn’t they lead with this one? Not that I have anything against sensitive, heartwrenching teen stories about impossible interspecies romance, but too much angsting had me wary. You can only make Yeo Jin-gu cry so much before I just can’t take it anymore.

The new video is less fantasy and more real teen emotions, what with all the fluttery hearts and mortifying foot-in-mouth moments we wish we could un-live. In it, Yeo Jin-gu is adorably embarrassed, several times in quick succession, as he experiences a crush on a girl at school (our vampire heroine, played by Seolhyun). She doesn’t seem to know he exists, which frustrates and aggravates him deeply (as the class president, he seems pretty used to having people know who he is and like him for it). He bungles a few attempts to approach her, to hilarious effect, before he finally makes contact. I enjoy the way he declares his name to her like it’s the most important thing ever, and dearly hope she has a witty setdown up her sleeve.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/bashful-high-school-crushes-in-orange-marmalade/

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Wants to Be F​riends with Yoo Seung Ho

On the May 2 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Relay,” Yeo Jin Goo sent an adorable video message to fellow actor Yoo Seung Ho, telling how he would like to become friends with him.

The confession comes only a month after Yoo Seung Ho’s interview on the same show. After choosing Yeo Jin Goo as the child actor who has caught his eye, Yoo Seung Ho explained, “He’s popular at the moment, right? Yeo Jin Goo, I honestly think that you are awesome.”

Yeo Jin Goo used the recent interview as an opportunity to respond to Yoo Seung Ho, and said, “I really want to become friends with you, but so far [we haven't had the chance]…”

Calling him his hyung, Yeo Jin Goo expressed his concern over Yoo Seung Ho’s busy shooting schedule, and finally said with a big smile on his face, “Don’t get hurt and do your best. Let’s become friends, hyung!”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/03/yeo-jin-goo-wants-to-be-friends-with-yoo-seung-ho/

Guest MaknaeC

Found this on twitter Crown Princess Lee Hwon & Crown Prince Yeon Woo. LOL xD

credit: youjungday, itsjustyoojung; source: KpopFan

Guest adikkeluangman

First Poster for “Orange Marmalade” Starring Seolhyun an​d Yeo Jin Goo Released

On May 6, KBS2 showed viewers a glimpse of their upcoming drama “Orange Marmalade” through the release of its first poster.

From what has been revealed about the show so far, it is set in a world where humans and vampires co-exist but vampires are discriminated against, and so some vampires choose to try to hide their true identities.

The poster shows Yeo Jin Goo and AOA‘s Seolhyun riding on a subway together, with Seolhyun leaning in towards his neck. As you might have guessed from the photo, Seolhyun’s character is the vampire in this relationship! Lee Jong Hyun also plays a vampire in the show.

The caption on the poster says “I’m not who you think I am. But I like you… so I’m sorry.”

The show’s first two episodes will be broadcast on May 15, with an episode airing every Friday after that.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/05/first-poster-for-orange-marmalade-starring-seolhyun-and-yeo-jin-goo-released/

Archived