[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Guest suwan1430273820

AHHH MY GOD !  :(( :(( my heart is breaking into pieces right now just like WY's...It's really too bad that we can only get a tiny moment of happiness from WY (when eunuch Bang told him that he'll be able to see SN soon....) now...he has to learn from TT that SN is now a concubine...Again, JJM's acting isssss just DAEBAKK !! From learning about SN's death, to her being alive, and now about her being a concubine, in each scene, he shed tears, but in none of them can we say : "aw, he's just crying again..." oh no. in each one of them, JJM was able to show all the emotions his character was going through after learning each fact;. And that, just with tears and his eyes. no words needed. wow. its just amazing. wow wow wow. 
My favorite scene in this episode has to be the very last scene where we see WY in tears, riding the horse thinking about SN....its sooo heartbreaking...  :(( :(( ahhh next week's episode will be sooo epic ! Finally they'll again. IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER SINCE THEIR LAST SCENE TOGETHER. :-w
Again, WY/JJM's face when he saw SN....you can just tell how hurt he is....I kinna resent SN right now based on the preview. I mean she can act all cold toward her enemies and even TH...but to WY ? Honestly, he did nothing wrong to her. She should know better than anyone else that she was the one he proposed to; asking her to be his QUEEN once they return to Goryeo. So the fact that he married that girl was just for politics. Her look while sitting next to TH and watching WY walking in...:-w X( I really hope its just a show in front of TH...i really hope she'll open up to WY and have a good heart to heart talk instead of just being cold/poker face towards him. 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ghollygina22

About ep 29, I don't know what was exchanged between TT and WY It's obvious though its about SN and her decision to be at the palace...  :((  When can he stop crying?!??!  Yes he's awesome broken but I'm sharing his pain!  And I NEED A BREAK!   :-t  
I don't think WY is the type to express himself in a tantrum or an angered/wrathful fit.  If we have a OTP that's just broken because of their circumstance I will be so disappointed.  I expect my SHIP to rise above.  Cause the writers made us believe that these 2 are brilliant.  So let's see some bad guys suffer already!  I just want revenge to be served and the beginning of Yuan's destruction.
Is it just me that missed it or NONE of the bad guys died yet?!  :-w

Guest filchiny

ghollygina22 said: About ep 29, I don't know what was exchanged between TT and WY It's obvious though its about SN and her decision to be at the palace...  :((  When can he stop crying?!??!  Yes he's awesome broken but I'm sharing his pain!  And I NEED A BREAK!   :-t  
I don't think WY is the type to express himself in a tantrum or an angered/wrathful fit.  If we have a OTP that's just broken because of their circumstance I will be so disappointed.  I expect my SHIP to rise above.  Cause the writers made us believe that these 2 are brilliant.  So let's see some bad guys suffer already!  I just want revenge to be served and the beginning of Yuan's destruction.
Is it just me that missed it or NONE of the bad guys died yet?!  :-w

Guest anjshin

@filchiny: I agree with you, at-least WangYoo until that devastating part maintained his composure, truly a King to be called because of his poised and well mannered attitude.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest anjshin

a song that fits well the current feelings of WangYoo and to the legendary line,  "Don’t shed any tears, continue on your path with dignity. I’ll do the same. "

Guest filchiny

Okay, in honor of Fashion Week, I would like to showcase the different outfits our OTP wore.

First we have SN wearing a lavender embroidered inner garment with a navy blue wrap. As they live in a very conservative time, the length is long to make sure there no skin is exposed. WY on the other hand is wearing a minimally embroidered wool garment. It consists of 3 layers. The innermost layer is made of white fabric. Then on top of which is a a plain indigo blue garment. The outermost layer is a combination of light green with a thin and wider old rose stripe. The look is finished off with a red silk bandana wrapped around his forehead.

1885056-11G8128.jpg

For the next picture, we see WY wearing his indoor clothes. It's a combination of lavender, brown and white. For his first layer, we see a lavender long sleeve garment with plain brown accent on the lapels that looks like it goes down all the way to the bottom. It is in the wrap around style. On top of that garment is a short very wide sleeve brown garment with white geometric patterns as an accent. He then completes his look with once again with what appears to be a wool headband with geometric designs wrap around his forehead. SN on the other hand, is wearing a very plain blue long sleeve garment with a dark brown sash tied on her waist for accent.

1885058-BEBSAVH.png

For our third picture, we see that although they are not matching outfits like our previous photo (they aren't actually alike but are similar), they compliment each other. SN is wearing darker hues on her clothes while WY is donning the lighter shades. As usual SN is wearing a plain maroon wrap around garment topped with a vest like dark blue outer garment with some studs to it. WY on the other hand is wearing a long sleeves outer garment of blue with old rose accent on the lapels and ornate embroidery on the sleeves made of light brown thread. This time he uses an almost plain almost black wool cloth head band with just a single design in front.

1885082-4M4ACRW.png

Next we have a picture of a very feminine SN wearing the palace maid uniform which consists of what looks like a plain white inner garment with very thin stripe lavender accent on the lapels topped with a sleeveless lavender silk with light pink accent on the lapels. WY is in an all black long sleeves inner garment with a brownish grayish hue on it's sleeves. He has a fuchsia vest like outer garment. And much to my delight no headbands! Not a fan of headbands because it reminds me of Richard Simmons. the guy who does this exercise videos in his short shorts with a headband!  :))

1885093-A9Q48I4.jpg

This is I'm sure is the simplest of outfits our OTP has worn BUT the most memorable! I am talking about the morning after!  ;):P :x :))  We see our couple understandably wearing very little embellishment on their clothes since this is what you would consider undergarments in that time. For SN an all white long sleeve undergarment while WY is in a silver gray silk undergarment with that grey silk printed headband.

1885094-6WBGAO7.jpg

I call this picture the Power Couple photo. They are both looking very regal in their kingly and queenly outfits. Needless to say they both look stunning! SN is wearing a hot pink silk dress with white embroidered flower and a lavender accent on the collar. She has her hair up in a bun with some very ornate and delicate silver hair accessories.  :x :x :x  WY is wearing the traditional Goryeo royal outfit consisting of blue and gold. the look will naturally not be complete without that headband around his forehead. He also has a gold hair accessory. Envious of him.  :))

1885096-YU6LR18.png

But for all those gorgeous and not so gorgeous outfits, I bet most of you would rather have

1885097-J6GXXNB.jpg

a bare chested WY!  =))

1653797_759720544040498_1280491878_n.jpg
credits to the owner

also dedicate this song to WY to SN.. :D:D

Always Be My Baby by David Cook
We were as one babeFor a moment in timeAnd it seemed everlastingThat you would always be mine
Now you want to be freeSo I'm letting you flyCause I know in my heart babeOur love will never dieNo!
You'll always be a part of meI'm a part of you indefinitelyGirl don't you know you can't escape meOoh darling cause you'll always be my babyAnd we'll linger onTime can't erase a feeling this strongNo way you're never gonna shake meOoh darling cause you'll always be my baby
I ain't gonna cry noAnd I won't beg you to stayIf you're determined to leave girlI will not stand in your wayBut inevitably you'll be back againCause ya know in your heart babeOur love will never end no
You'll always be a part of meI'm part of you indefinitelyGirl don't you know you can't escape meOoh darling cause you'll always be my babyAnd we'll linger onTime can't erase a feeling this strongNo way you're never gonna shake meOoh darling cause you'll always be my baby
I know that you'll be back girlWhen your days and your nights get a little bit colder oooohhhI know that, you'll be right back, babeOoooh! baby believe me it's only a matter of time
You'll always be a part of meI'm part of you indefinitelyGirl don't you know you can't escape meOoh darling cause you'll always be my babyAnd we'll linger onTime can't erase a feeling this strongNo way you're never gonna shake meOoh darling cause you'll always be my my baby....
You'll always be a part of me (you will always be)I'm part of you indefinitelyGirl don't you know you can't escape meOoh darling cause you'll always be my babyAnd we'll linger on (we will linger on....)Time can't erase a feeling this strongNo way you're never gonna shake meOoh darling cause you'll always be my baby

Guest minnie0103

I LOVE Episode 29!!! The cliffhanger with Wang Yoo alone... that was brilliant! =D>
I did understand very well how Wang Yoo felt upon finding out the truth about Seung Nyang. He had the right to feel bad, to get angry, not at Seung Nyang but at himself because he might be thinking that if only he found out that she was alive sooner, if only he arrived sooner to get her back, things would have not turned out the way it is. I could feel his pain, he felt broken, and a little regretful. :( He will never get mad at Seung Nyang, after all he knew her reasons why. He will be cold to her, yes, that's possible, but I think that's just his way to remain strong and continue on his own path since we all know that she could be both his strength and weakness at times. In the preview, seeing Wang Yoo slowly walking in the aisle towards Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang who are sitting on the throne... there are no words to describe that scene, and it's just a sneak peek! Actually, I feel we are like masochists, watching a drama with full of tension that affects us so much and keeps on breaking our hearts. But the last seconds of the preview, as we hear Seung Nyang calling him, "Wang Yoo gong" and Wang Yoo's voice saying, "Don't shed any tears; continue on your path with dignity. I'll do the same." Now, that's what we call love. He doesn't want to intervene in her plans. And I know that's because he trusts her and so does she trust him. She knows that Wang Yoo can go on even without her by his side. 
I haven't watched anything yet (except the preview), just read the live updates last night because I had to prioritize my studies. But still, I keep on thinking what will happen next. 
Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang haven't seen each other for so long, and yet they are already destined to part ways (again!) to continue on their respective paths with dignity. Still, I believe that theirs is not yet sealed and will never be. Always remember what Seung Nyang said before, that her body may be in Yuan, but "The Goryeo King is my lord, first, last, and always..." :)
ALWAYS...

I don't know if anyone share the same sentiments as me, when i first started the drama, i was all over SN and her love but after several episodes, i've noticed that I was rooting more and more for WY and his love for SN (does that make me a WY shipper? :D) to the point of paying attention to WY only?!!? :-?
I just love his character, his team, his love for SN, i cannot even stand when someone make WY crying =)) =)). Even the way he said to SN :"Don’t shed any tears; continue on your path with dignity." --> that's just so beautiful, how can the writers write a character like that, with all the upcoming hardships, i don't think that my heart can endure it :-SS :-SS :-SS

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: bravo, you're not the only who is experiencing the same sentiments. ^_____^ i'm guilty too, that when it comes to WangYoo all i want is just to see him on screen, maybe that's the JJM sshi effect. Like you, i do love how his character is written, the poise, the manliness, the etiquette, the intelligence, and most of all the "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" :\"> :\"> :P

sarah.lina said: I don't know if anyone share the same sentiments as me, when i first started the drama, i was all over SN and her love but after several episodes, i've noticed that I was rooting more and more for WY and his love for SN (does that make me a WY shipper? :D) to the point of paying attention to WY only?!!? :-?
I just love his character, his team, his love for SN, i cannot even stand when someone make WY crying =)) =)). Even the way he said to SN :"Don’t shed any tears; continue on your path with dignity." --> that's just so beautiful, how can the writers write a character like that, with all the upcoming hardships, i don't think that my heart can endure it :-SS :-SS :-SS

minnie0103, Great, great post! Couldn't say it better! >:D<

sarah.lina, I'll join you there, because I feel exactly the same - that I'm more and more shipping WY on his own!

Why do I have the feeling that the meeting from the preview isn't their first after he reached the palace? In any case, it's the first time he's seeing her as an empress, sitted in the throne. But why? Is that one of TH's silly tricks? Or the PD was looking for dramatic effect? Simply doesn't make sense. #-o

Guest chaudinh1609

meelis said:

minnie0103, Great, great post! Couldn't say it better! >:D<

sarah.lina, I'll join you there, because I feel exactly the same - that I'm more and more shipping WY on his own!

Why do I have the feeling that the meeting from the preview isn't their first after he reached the palace? In any case, it's the first time he's seeing her as an empress, sitted in the throne. But why? Is that one of TH's silly tricks? Or the PD was looking for dramatic effect? Simply doesn't make sense. #-o

Guest chaudinh1609

vwfdkw
This is what I thought in recently weeks, uri Wang Yoo cries in every episode, poor him. However, his tear is totally different from Ta Hwan tear. 
Wang Yoo's tear is precious whileTa Hwan's tear is obvious.

Guest RainD1430293395

sarah.lina said: I don't know if anyone share the same sentiments as me, when i first started the drama, i was all over SN and her love but after several episodes, i've noticed that I was rooting more and more for WY and his love for SN (does that make me a WY shipper? :D) to the point of paying attention to WY only?!!? :-?

So here you all are!!! I've felt quite lonely at the EK forum... You're truly faithful fans...  ^:)^
I don't think SN is already an empress on that preview... she's not wearing Empress clothing...
Guys, I mentioned this at the JJM thread... I'm afraid the writers will do a Gabi ending for this couple =((-They've both infiltrated the enemy-He keeps on helping her behind the scenes without her knowing about it to the point of risking his life for her-We know from history that EK goes far away and disappears, that's what the heroine did at the end of Gabi
Anyway, nice to see you all here, I'll try to stop by more often... >:D<

@stclaus : glad to see you here, but you weren't aware of this thread? good that you know now :x :x

About the possible ending of this OTP, i'm torn of a Gabi ending or she lets her son in the throne and return in WY arms (after the death of TH) :D :D :D

@sarah.lina I've also thought of a Bichunmoo ending (which actually I would like, both of them fighting and dying together) but I have to admit I've also fantasized about your WY arms ending; since he's a fictional character anyway, writers may play this lucky card, and after TH's death, SN is freed and goes to find WY; he leaves his Goryo throne and both escape together to wherever... both riding together on a horse would be so majestic...
But a Gabi ending would be so tragic, it's almost like Queen Seon Deok ending... I suffered with those... I really really hope the writers don't go this route [-O<

Guest missred123

@sarah.lina

Thanks, for the invite. :-bd

I totally understand what you are feeling. Especially, if WY is been bashed due to biases. I was so vexed that it's implyed that WY did not try earnestly to find SN after the news that she died. :-L

However, it's a new day and all is well in WY land.

Now, about WY running to The palace after been told, by TalTal to basically get lost and leave SN alone to be the concubine she was destined to be. My question is, what is WY expecting upon arrival? I can understand the disbelief, but I think he should have taken some time to digest TalTal words then act.

Archived