[Drama 2014] Triangle 트라이앵글

Guest yeohweping

victorb said: P.S. @Orion I hope you do realize JYJ fans are already boarding a plane and contacting the Finnish branch of their club in order to set up the illegal cctv in your garage (if you don't drive I'm sure they can think of something else just as crazy) =))

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suncine445

This news says it's Jae received the offer and his appearance is still in discussion >.< cr.hannah

김재중, '기황후' 후속 '트라이앵글' 출연? "논의 중"

14-03-17 14:10 0btn_print.gifbtn_sent.gifbtn_text_big.gifbtn_text_small.giffacebook.pngtwitter.pnggoogle.pngnaver.pngcyworld.pngmetoday.png

201403171407241112_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 이승길 기자] 아이돌그룹 JYJ 멤버 김재중이 MBC 새 월화드라마 '트라이앵글' 출연을 제안 받았다.

MBC 관계자는 17일 마이데일리에 "김재중 측과 출연에 관해 논의를 진행 중이다"고 밝혔다.

김재중이 '트라이앵글' 출연을 확정 지을 경우 지난 2012년 MBC 드라마 '닥터진' 이후 약 1년 9개월 만의 안방극장 복귀다.

'트라이앵글'은 SBS 드라마 '올인', '태양을 삼켜라'의 최완규 작가, 유철용 PD가 의기투합한 작품이다. 부모를 잃은 삼형제가 뿔뿔이 흩어져 20년이 넘는 세월을 서로의 존재조차 모르고 살다가 다시 형제의 인연을 이어가는 내용을 그릴 예정이다.

김재중은 삼형제 중 폭력조직의 일원으로 성장한 둘째 역을 제안 받았다. 삼형제 중 첫째 장동수 역할에는 배우 이 범수가, 막내 장동준 역은 아이돌그룹 제국의 아이들 멤버 임시완이 출연을 확정지었다.

'트라이앵글'은 '기황후' 후속으로 오는 5월 첫 방송된다.

[아이돌그룹 JYJ 멤버 김재중. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진DB]
이승길 기자 winnings@mydaily.co.kr

Orion said: I fear nothing now. You just promoted me with your 'Awesome', dear Manly Unicorn. I Am Legend. Bring me my dog and allow be to barricade the place and wait for Jae Joong sasaeng.

In all seriousness though, idol image aside and if they tweak the character's age, Jae Joong does have potential to improve. It's just that he's neither a solid actor so we can relax, nor a brilliant fail like Song so that we may prepare for laughs. But nothing is certain so we need more info.

What of all these haters about Jaejoong? Actually...His fans (and JJ himself) are so used to it, that it rolls off our collective shoulders like hot butter...Nobody tells JJ the honest truth but his true fans and he hears it when he is doing well or not.So antis and haters opinions matter less.
There has always been a big misconception of him because of the way he looks. Frankly.When somebody says that he has no talent, then obviously you haven't heard him sing...He writes and composes his (and some of JYJs) songs very admirably.JJ and JYJ left SM to spread their wings to try new things and just be free....To Not be just "idols".
The Saesang fans are like so four seasons ago...inconsequential.
If we are talking about his acting...True that he is not the best actor out there. I also think (and JJ even said so) that Park Yoochun is a better actor amongst the "idols".And btw: Im SiWan is more known for his acting than being a singer with ZeA and has gotten really good reviews especially from his recent movie "The Attorney"...so, we cannot underestimate "idols" who act just because they were "idols" first.Do we consider Lee Seungi as an idol first? He was a singer before foraying into acting.There are actors who are singing now as well (Kim SooHyun and Lee MinHo for examples). Do we then immediately dismiss their singing because they were actors first?
Jaejoong was fine in PTB and yes, that was a light role but a good start to JJs foray into acting and PTB had decent ratings.He was good in Dr. Jin and single handedly upped the ratings on that one.Trust us (JJ and JYJ fans) that we Knew that Dr. Jin sucked and we said so...But JaeJoong's character and portrayal of KyungTak was really good and even JJs non fans will agree to that.
If Jaejoong takes on this role, he will have his past struggles to touch upon. He was adopted (actually was given away as a toddler) and grew up poor and had to work very very hard to get to where he is today.
He will go to the military soon and if he wants to do this drama then more power to him.
This gangster just woke up...Smokin&#039; hot!Pic from Jae's twitter.

:)>-

Jaejoong Favorably Looks Over New MBC Drama “Triangle”

jnkm Jaejoong Favorably Looks Over New MBC Drama “Triangle”

JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong is looking over his next drama, which might be the new Monday/Tuesday slot for MBC, “Triangle.” Actress Oh Yeon Soo is already confirmed as the leading lady.

According to drama insiders on March 17, Kim Jaejoong received an offer to be the middle child of three brothers in “Triangle.” It is reported that Jaejoong is looking over the script favorably. If he does decide to join the cast, it’ll be his small screen comeback after two years since MBC’s “Dr. Jin” in 2012.

The first brother role is looking to go to Lee Bum Soo, who would be playing a police detective. The youngest brother role, an adopted son, may possibly go to Lim Siwan.

cr. Soompi

Oh Yeon Soo is cast as a profiler who will be having a love line with Lee Bum Soo. Her last drama was “Iris 2” in 2013.

“Triangle” will be written by Choi Wan Kyu, who as also worked on “All In” and “Swallow the Sun.” The drama will be directed by Yoo Chul Yong PD.

“Triangle” is a story of three brothers who have lost their parents at a young age and lived apart for twenty years, not even knowing of each other’s existence. The drama revolves around the three brothers coming back together. It will air this May after “Empress Ki” comes to an end.

Cr. Soompi

Jaejoong eyes drama return in Triangleby javabeansjaejoong_31.jpg
Are we going to have a JYJ-filled spring season in dramaland? Yoochun’s got Wednesdays and Thursdays sewn up for the foreseeable future, and now Kim Jaejoong is in talks to join the MBC production of Triangle, a Monday-Tuesday melodrama that has already castLee Beom-soo (Prime Minister and I) and Im Shi-wan (Equator Man) as two of three orphaned brothers separated early in their lives, who grow up not knowing of each other’s whereabouts.
Read more here: Dramabeans

all in all i saw alotta un-nice words to every cast or cast to be

is it necessary? each and everyone of them havent even started anything

How many of them succeed in one go? how many percent of it?

Did every famous actor/actress/drama likened by everyone?

please hold the judgement till the drama started cause this is the specific drama thread

will be anticipating the "revelation" of the casts next week on script reading :x

vzmeiin said:

all in all i saw alotta un-nice words to every cast or cast to be is it necessary? each and everyone of them havent even started anything How many of them succeed in one go? how many percent of it? Did every famous actor/actress/drama likened by everyone? please hold the judgement till the drama started cause this is the specific drama thread

@orion koala's playground is just as its name koala's playground

here is a thread for the drama, isnt we as community have basic courtesy against each other

so what if their previous drama/project is a failure, we are not here to discuss about their pasts

and their past is not part of the drama

can we just be nice and civil

and talk about the drama itself

dont see any pointers that this is a thread for past dramas n its critiques

i think each of those dramas still got their thread intact u can go there and chat about it THERE

so its Jang family.. whats the reason of the separated brothers

vzmeiin said: @orion koala's playground is just as its name koala's playground here is a thread for the drama, isnt we as community have basic courtesy against each other so what if their previous drama/project is a failure, we are not here to discuss about their pasts and their past is not part of the drama can we just be nice and civil and talk about the drama itself dont see any pointers that this is a thread for past dramas n its critiques i think each of those dramas still got their thread intact u can go there and chat about it THERE

Kim Jaejoong May Turn To A Life Of Crime
kim-jaejoong.png?w=600

JYJ singer and actor Kim Jaejoong has been absent from dramaland for a while. His last small screen appearance was the 2012 drama "Dr. Jin," which co-starred Song Seung Hoon.
Now he is reviewing a role in the MBC drama "Triangle." And like fellow idol-turned actor Kim Hyun Joong, he is trying on a tough new image. He will play a man who grew up on the streets and turned to a life of crime.
According to MBC he is seriously considering the role of Jang Dong Chul, one of three brothers who are separated when they are young. Lee Bum Soo will play his oldest drama brother Jang Dong Soo, while ZE:A's Im Si Wan will play his younger brother Jang Dong Jun.
Lee Bum Soo's character grows up to become a policeman as his father was before him. He longs to be reunited with his lost brothers.
As fate would have it, he does get to meet them but it's in the worst possible way. And at first none of them know they are brothers.
Kim Jaejoong's character is a street-wise gangster who has fought his way to the top of a crime syndicate. At first he tries to hide his identity from his older brother.The youngest brother was adopted by a rich family and is obsessed with money. He has no memories of his former family. It is only when he meets an orphaned girl that his priorities begin to change.
The drama promises to play with notions of family and loyalty. Is loyalty to one's kin more important than success, justice or the law? Is your family really still your family if you didn't grow up with them? And what happens when Dong Soo find out that the criminal he is chasing is his brother?
It's a promising lineup of actors. Lee Bum Soo recently finished the comedy "The Prime Minister and I" with co-star Yoona. He also appeared in "Iris 2" and "Dr. Jin."
Im Si Wan appeared in "The Moon Embracing The Sun," "The Equator Man" and most recently was in "Expecting Romance."
Several actresses have considered playing the female lead. Go Ara was considering "Triangle" but chose instead to sign on for "You're Surrounded." Lee Mi Yeon also considered the role then declined.
Park Jin Hee, who starred in "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry," recently officially joined the cast. She will play a police profiler who works with Lee Bum Soo's character.
How tough will Kim Jaejoong's gangster character be? Check it out when MBC's Triangle follows "Empress Ki" in May.Writer Choi Wan Gyu and director Yoo Chul Yong previously worked together on the dramas "All In" and "Swallow The Sun."
kdramastars

Guest suncine445

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140317 JYJ Kim Jae Joong Considering Joining ‘Triangle’ with Lee Bum Soo and Im Si Wan

read more....http://jyj3.net/2014/03/17/news-140317-jyj-kim-jae-joong-considering-joining-triangle-with-lee-bum-soo-and-im-si-wan/

Thanks for all the input on the updates on the casting of this drama. What I am about to write is not to be defensive of some comments made earlier but to put another perspective to these fine men.As one who  followed the  path and the struggles of JYJ since they debut in 2004, I can safely say that each of the members of JYJ are talented in their own right.Yuchun, Jaejoong and Junsu. they are amazing people, with humble personality and are the ones who always wants to try and better themselves in any project chosen. It is through these mind set that they improve and improve.In some areas they passed the excellent stage while in others, there are still more to do .They themselves are aware of it and has always been upfront of their weakness to their fans.Their willingness to work harder and I mean genuinely from their heart that has their fans supporting them all these years.These are evident in all their past work.They may start as idols and i know we drama fans (I have been since 1997) cringe when we hear the word. But those 10 years for them  were not easy and it was not served on a silver platter type of success for them. It was a long and bumpy ride of hard work for them.

For acting, we are aware Jaejoong is not there yet. But what he has done so far in his 2 dramas showed mark improvement. I think we as viewers should acknowledge him. He has the potential. In the same way he was written off when he was making his solo debut last year, he has proven the critics wrong. Now there is only positive reviews on him as a solo rock artist.That is Jaeoong. He surprises. He is very talented, good producer as well as composer.He is the one who produces JYJ world concert.His management skill is great but it is his willingness to always improve that got him where he is today. He has a very enterprising business too beside all this.

Whether he takes the role remains to be seen, but to pre-empt a situation is not the most conducive start to any drama.For me, I like to keep an open mind.Has been all these years.

And just to go offtopic, I tend to take koala playground reviews with a pinch of salt. Just that her views and style are too subjective. Nothing against it , just my personal opinion.

[/spolier]

I am not cassieopia but still like TVXQ / JYJ and I believe they are the most talented K Boy group ever , and this definitely including acting ! 
Let him be staring in this one , it is all about effort , see many idols were able to shine in reply 1994-7 as an example and that was their debut in acting , while other people who are Acting major but still have long way to show a good acting ,, at least JJ is not that bad honestly and I am saying this and he is the one I may only like his voice in TVXQ / JYJ in comparison to others whom I am fan of them & follow them closely ! 

Archived