[Drama 2014] Triangle 트라이앵글

Guest yeohweping

Orion said: Well, the youngest one became a jerk for a reason and he is in a chaebol family. I'm pretty sure his dad will be a baddie, if not the baddie. And Dad and Dong Soo will probably be fighting over who gets to remain close to the dongsaeng. Throw in All The Triangles!

And yes, they are Dong Soo, Dong Cheol and Dong Joon. The three Dongs. Try saying that outloud without laughing.

If this does turn out to be the makjang mess it is shaping up to be, then Taewon owe me a topless oiled manbattle for the repeated trauma. I will be expecting it this time around. Or at least topless man-tears. Something.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

victorb said:   Now that I finally stopped from my ROFL fit caused by the topless man-tears line I have to point out that such a scene may not be a good idea since LBS might put his younger cast-mates to shame with his physique (or so I remember from our enlightening comparative study conducted on this subject  in the PMAI thread :)) )

Orion said:Additionally to taking bets on the amount of man-pain in the posters, we should start betting on who dies. At least one will die, you know that. And I have a feeling the one with least amount of years left to live will be the one. Just please don't surprise-cap him in the head and have him make a long pre-mortem speech and wedding proposal while his brains are leaking out. I am still drowning in second-hand embarrassment having to see the man act that scene out in 'IRIS2'.

Guest spideysteve

Orion said:
Additionally to taking bets on the amount of man-pain in the posters, we should start betting on who dies. At least one will die, you know that. And I have a feeling the one with least amount of years left to live will be the one. Just please don't surprise-cap him in the head and have him make a long pre-mortem speech and wedding proposal while his brains are leaking out. I am still drowning in second-hand embarrassment having to see the man act that scene out in 'IRIS2'.

victorb said:  If someone's dying it's going to be the gangster with a heart of gold who somehow got to be top dog without whacking anyone and I can almost see him dying while protecting one of his brothers (my money would be on the dongsaeng).
 Did LBS die like that in IRIS2? Then I guess Kim Nam Gil surviving just enough time to save his sister after being shot in the head in Shark isn't that bad after all :))

Orion said: I wonder where 'Triangle' will fit into Lee's recent what-are-they-smoking series of painful projects. Could it surprise us and be good? And by that I mean at least bearable throughout? Any surprises I have had from Dramaland have mostly been negative. And with this already sounding right smack in the center of makjang territory, I am curious to see what tone, style of narrative and general artistic quality they'll go for. Because Taewon and artistic quality in the same sentence make me laugh. And then cry.

Actor Im Ha-ryong also joined Triangle. -hannah-
Im-Ha-Ryong.jpg

Name: 임하룡 / Im Ha Ryong
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1952-Oct-31
Height: 170cm
Weight: 68kg
Star sign: Scorpio
Blood type: O

TV Shows

The Women’s Room (SBS, 2013)
The 3rd Hospital (TvN, 2012)
Haeundae Lovers (KBS2, 2012)
Me Too, Flower! (MBC, 2011)
More Charming by the Day (MBC, 2010)
Strongest Chil Woo (KBS2, 2008)
Over the Rainbow (MBC, 2006)
Angel’s Kiss (KBS2, 1998)

Movies

I am Dad (2011)
Good Morning President (2009)
Closer to Heaven (2009)
Insadong Scandal (2009)
Venus and Mars (2007)
Bravo My Life (2007)
Holy Daddy (2006)
Barefoot Kibong (2006)
Welcome to Dongmakgol (2005)
Arahan (2004)
The Big Swindle (2004)
Too Beautiful to Lie (2004)
Someone Special (2004)
No Comment (2002)
The Face (1999)
Extras (1998)
Miss Rhino and Mr Korando (1989)

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01374326606025288&DCD=A10102
Lee Bum Soo joins CJESPS14032000136.jpg
C-JeS Entertainment functions as the management agency : JYJ Gummy * Juno * Song Ji-hyo * Lee Jung-jae * Park Yu-hwan * Park Sung-woong * Sol Kyung-gu * Kang Hye-jung * Choi Min-sik * Jin Hyuk
Lee Beom-soo is scheduled for May MBC broadcast a new tree mini-series 'Triangle' (script, direction yucheolyong choewangyu) appeared in the. More than 20 years, Lee Beom-soo years lived without knowing each other's presence . . . 
-google trans-

I just saw the news. No idea what type of company it is (other than it being founded for JYJ), but Choi Min Sik, Sol Kyung Gu, Lee Jung Jae and Song Ji Hyo are quite big names. I guess this explains the main casting here then. We get bromance between company partners. :))

But that is also news on the actor himself, so maybe not for this thread. Unless it being related to his co-star here qualifies as on-topic. Well, it should. It's relevant to the casting after all and that is about the series.

Poor Si Wan is an outsider now. Ahaha. It's funny how we're expecting news for the series and now we get this. Keep em coming, the date is getting close and we're getting greedy.

So now Yoochun, Jae Joong and Lee get series from C-JeS this spring. More triangles!

I wonder how this affects contracts with productions and such. I imagine having more agencies to please and deal with is tougher? Trickier? Having two leads from the same one would mean a lot less fuss in negotiations. Although I do not know how these things work, so just guessing.

I know productions sometimes make "package deals", so I wonder if Jae Joong came with Lee or Lee with Jae Joong (that is one homoerotic sentence out of context). Whoever came first, I'll take their the package!

We must start sucking up to C-JeS for toplessness then. Two for the price of one.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14323/20140115/all-in-history-will-it-be-rewritten.htm

SBS "All In"'s writer Choi Wan Kyu and producer Yoo Chul Young are collaborating on "Hidden" which is the piece to follow MBC Monday/Tuesday "Empress Ki."

Several broadcasters said on January 15th to Sportseoul.com, "People are talking about "Hidden being the project to follow "Empress Ki.""

"Hidden" is about a gambler who's Korean-Japanese in the 1960s and writer Choi Wan Kyu published the novel with the same title in 2007.  Writer Choi thought of the drama for the past ten years and here, the production skills of producer Yoo Chul Young was added as it is expected to be the next best thing to rewrite the history of "All In."

. . . . .

its this drama ? 1960's ?

vzmeiin said: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14323/20140115/all-in-history-will-it-be-rewritten.htm

SBS "All In"'s writer Choi Wan Kyu and producer Yoo Chul Young are collaborating on "Hidden" which is the piece to follow MBC Monday/Tuesday "Empress Ki."

Several broadcasters said on January 15th to Sportseoul.com, "People are talking about "Hidden being the project to follow "Empress Ki.""

"Hidden" is about a gambler who's Korean-Japanese in the 1960s and writer Choi Wan Kyu published the novel with the same title in 2007.  Writer Choi thought of the drama for the past ten years and here, the production skills of producer Yoo Chul Young was added as it is expected to be the next best thing to rewrite the history of "All In."

. . . . .

Guest spideysteve

vzmeiin said: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14323/20140115/all-in-history-will-it-be-rewritten.htm

. . . . .

Guest spideysteve

Orion said:They've worked together before, so it's possible. I still remember Lee Jung Jae's character fondly downing a flower pot on Lee Beom Soo's character's head. Ah, the looove. Well, ok, they did 'Oh! Brothers' too, but that pot scene was too good. =))

spideysteve said: With JaeJoong & Siwan's name attached, it's enough to attract attention from abroad, and well I guess Lee also got some international fame (or rage?XD) thanks to his previous work. Oversea filming might be another way for marketing purpose, like adding to the feel of the scale of this drama, and won't be something too important that they will have to go back later. Lol Taewon really made its name with IRIS 2, didn't it? :))

Archived