[Drama 2014] Triangle 트라이앵글

Guest yeohweping

victorb said: Scratch that, I just looked up the writer and I do believe I'm going to follow @stuartjmz's advice and start checking on my surgical tools collection which I already took out of storage in preparation for some possible developments in another drama :)). 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read the news.

JYJ' KIM JAEJOONG will join this drama! :)

via twitter: @jyj3official 

[iNFO] Kim Jaejoong will be playing alongside Lee Bumsoo and Im Siwan as brothers. 'Triangle' will air in May on MBC following 'Empress Ki'

so now all three extremely-good-looking brothers revealed!

Lee Bum Soo, Siwan, and Jaejoong! B-)

how about Song Seung Hun then :(

i really hope to see Seung Hun & Jaejoong act together again!! please accept the offer T_T

orangeprincess18 said: just read the news.

JYJ' KIM JAEJOONG will join this drama! :)

via twitter: @jyj3official 

[iNFO] Kim Jaejoong will be playing alongside Lee Bumsoo and Im Siwan as brothers. 'Triangle' will air in May on MBC following 'Empress Ki'

so now all three extremely-good-looking brothers revealed!

Lee Bum Soo, Siwan, and Jaejoong! B-)

how about Song Seung Hun then :(

i really hope to see Seung Hun & Jaejoong act together again!! please accept the offer T_T

Reports say that Kim JaeJoong is confirmed (but some say 'in discussion') for the new drama "Triangle" following Empress Ki...and drama has 24 or 50 episodes? Don't know.He will play the middle brother who becomes a gangster...OMOHope he will be like this Elle video...Hot gangster!

CJESJYJ
@jyj3official: RT @rubypurple_fan: Triangle will be a Mon-Tues drama on MBCJaejoong will play middle brother. Lee Bumsoo the eldest,Im Siwan the youngest
So hoping for confirmation soon...

Guest spideysteve

tealee said:
Reports say that Kim JaeJoong is confirmed (but some say 'in discussion') for the new drama "Triangle" following Empress Ki...and drama has 50 episodes!

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[NEWS] 140317 Kim Jae Joong Considering Joining ‘Triangle’ with Lee Bum Soo and Im Si Wanby Ces

newsen

After taking a long hiatus in acting, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is considering appearing in the new drama, Triangle.

On March 17, Newsen spoke with a MBC rep, who stated, “Kim Jae Joong is currently considering the new Monday/Tuesday drama Triangleas the brother of Lee Bum Soo and Im Si Wan. There’s nothing confirmed as of now.”

MBC’s Triangle will follow Empress Ki, hoping to air in May. The drama is a joint production between writer Choi Wan Gyu and director Yoo Chul Yong, who created All In and Swallow the Sun in the past.

With Lee Bum Soo and ZE:A’s Im Si Wan confirmed, Triangle is about three brothers who parted due to an unfortunate incident. The oldest brother becomes a police officer while the second brother is part a gang member. The youngest brother grows up in a wealthy household. The three brothers later meet without know they’re related.

Lee Bum Soo will play the oldest brother, Jang Dong Soo, and Im Si Wan will play the youngest, Jang Dong Jun, later renamed as Yoon Yang Ha. Kim Jae Joong is currently considering the role of the second brother, Jang Dong Chul.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong successfully transformed as an actor in dramas, such as Dr. Jin and Protect the Boss.

Credit: Newsen & Mnet
Shared by: PrinceJJ

Guest suncine445

@tealee -Triangle's main lead actors will have their first script reading this week??? Guess we'll know for sure this week. cr rubypurple_fan

Other sources said that MBC offered the role to jaejoong and he is considering positively. Apparently cjes met with the producer and scriptwriter during the weekend for discussion. fingers  crossed...

I have to be honest, I really hope not. Song Seung Heon is so bad it's good. He would make this hilarious. But Jae Joong? He's not a good actor, by any means, but he is also boring. And he looks too young as well, so the whole going for 3 different types would be abandoned. I'd rather have an epic fail or then good series, but this casting is within the not fun meh territory. They sure love their 'Dr. Jin' reunion though...

As for the episodes, I hope it is 24, because the only huge series I have watched was 'Giant' and I knew I would love that one due to the writer/director trio and cast involved. Don't do that to me, Mr. Lee. Not after 'Dr. Jin', 'IRIS2', and the so-close-to-brilliant-the-fail-was-even-worse 'Prime Minister and I'. :))

Guest spideysteve

lupita311 said: Well, this is like going for stake and getting a hot dog... first it was Ji Sung's drama then it was SSH who is a so so actor and now JJ oh God what a let down.
:((

Guest spideysteve

Orion said:
For now, I will just enjoy a double whammy of netizen "Damn all them idols in dramas" whining and "He could be their FATHAAA!" whining about Lee Beom Soo. At least he's not romancing the boys, so he might avoid the pedophile comments this time. A tiny pathetic win among lukewarm news. =))

Wow, I was already planning a whole strategy for SSH's ripping and they spring Jae Joong on us, now I feel all empty inside :)) Seriously now, what are they going for? JYJ fans may be hardcore but drama watching public they are not,  they could just as well cast someone from an old idol boy-band in LBS's role, now that would be an epic Kdrama if I ever saw one :)).
 About the possibility of this being a 50 ep series I would recommend you use the FF option - you watch about 10 ep to get a feel for the way things work and then you start skipping like there's no tomorrow because trust me you won't miss a thing :)) (I'm not a big fan of the 50 ep series but using the FF thing I have about 10 under my belt :D )

P.S. @Orion I hope you do realize JYJ fans are already boarding a plane and contacting the Finnish branch of their club in order to set up the illegal cctv in your garage (if you don't drive I'm sure they can think of something else just as crazy) =))

Guest spideysteve

Orion said:
I tweeted the same thing. They're just queuing them up. The funny thing is, Jae Joong has way better chances at actually improving than Song Seung Heon ever would have. Let's see if this will be confirmed and how things will go. We'll be getting more news more often now.

Archived