[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

briseis

said: DM brings coffee to the cello teacher and YR'S mum who are in the salon andoverhears them talking about SJ, KJH and his wife I think MD realises that the teacher SJ talked about was the wife and calls her friend to get the info out of YR.HW and SJ finish their practice, they talk and SJ tells her something but she leaves and he is sad. HW comes to her office and notices the jacket SJ forgot there, SJ is walking home, listening to music on his phone. WHen he arrives he realises about the jacket and the keys and calls HW and tells her about it but is shocked to hear something. OMG she is already in his house,

she unlocked the door with his keys

, Now he is going upstairs still not being able to believe it.SJ opens the door and there she is sitting on his bed and being kind to him and saying thank you for today. OMG SJ smiles at her so sweetly. she even teases him and he teases her back, I think the clothes belonged to hismother and he tells her she looks absolutely sexy. KJH calls the security guard to asks whether HW and SJ already left. He replays the video from the day SJ came to their house and played and notices HW'S heartfelt face while listening to him. He takes sleeping pills and goes sleep and thinks what the lawyer? told him.

Softy's translation of the last scene:

They don’t show the two of them – the camera pans around his home as they speak. SJ: I might not be able to do it. HW: why? you said it was love. SJ: thinking about it – that day when I hugged you. I’m sorry. HW: that’s when you guessed I wasn’t a player huh? SJ: a little. HW: I might not be able to do it more than you. SJ: I will decide that. are you ok? if you are uncomfortable – tell me. HW cries

they are sitting by his bed and drinking. HW: You said you dont drink. when did you learn. he shares how he drank beer and soju in high school. he asks how she learned to drink so she answers. she points out when he is forty how she will be 60. he shows her a photo (some composer’s wife) and says you will end up like this. HW: to look like that at 60 how does she have to live. SJ: you will be more beautiful. HW says with money. SJ: I think you will be cool. She asks dont you feel awkward saying stuff like that – like it’s a lie. she repeats the lines he said to her. SJ: then how about this. HW ah – my woman. he picks her up and puts her on the bed again and gets on the bed with her. they giggle and play around

SJ is playing the piano as she lays in his bed listening.

in the early morning, HW changes back into her clothes and leaves. she takes a call and says I am leaving now. SJ gets out of bed and sits down again.

end

SO if they really did it this got to be the letdown of the century after 8 episodes this show would finally manage to disappoint me. However , I stiil think they might not have, perhaps it's only about HW finally accepting his feelings. Imean they are still dressed the same and this is jTBC not SBS or MBC so there is still hope.

Guest alambala

if they actually had sex but they showed us only the walls this would be the biggest cop out for this drama...really disappointed

SO AFTER 8 PAINSTAKING EPISODES THE ONLY (ACTUALLY LOVER) SKINSHIP I GET TO SEE IS SOME GOT DAMN POTS AND PANS PLUS CEILING. UGGGGGHGHHGHGHGH. I NEED A MINUTE. i'M SO MAD. I CAN NOT rN. I could cry. Shhh, I'm being dramatic but COME on NOW I wanted to see some skin. We are half way there and this is all I get. I feel robbed. 

Guest Umrn Cbsy

@briseis‌ thank you for the live recap.... I kind of feeling that I am deceived. I am waiting for more skinship at least HW's dream about DM/SJ in the bed... couldn't the writernim give us some clues even a kiss at least. I am kind of dissappointed. already half of the drama finished... so curious...

ihyuni

said: SO AFTER 8 PAINSTAKING EPISODES THE ONLY (ACTUALLY LOVER) SKINSHIP I GET TO SEE IS SOME GOT DAMN POTS AND PANS PLUS CEILING. UGGGGGHGHHGHGHGH. I NEED A MINUTE. i'M SO MAD. I CAN NOT rN. I could cry. Shhh, I'm being dramatic but COME on NOW I wanted to see some skin. We are half way there and this is all I get. I feel robbed. 

Guest alambala

it's kind of strange - so they want us to feel that it is less of a taboo to have a 40 y old woman with a 20y old man but they don't have the guts to show a mutual kiss (diff from the stolen kisses from before?)  - did the actress/PD/actor suddenly get a case of shyness? i mean - these guys showed more skin in the elle pictorials than in the actual movie.

in hindsight i'd rather they had not done anything in that scene (which felt rushed by the way - id like to know/see how she decided to change out of her clothes, why) and not do anything the whole series instead of being shown the wall and have all the emotion sucked out of this moment

alambala

said: it's kind of strange - so they want us to feel that it is less of a taboo to have a 40 y old woman with a 20y old man but they don't have the guts to show a mutual kiss (bot the stolen kisses from before?)  - did the actress/PD/actor suddenly get a case of shyness? i mean - these guys showed more skin in the elle pictorials than in the actual movie.

Hmmmm, I can't watch the episode before tonight on Viki, so I can't say for sure what happened. I'm just reading your comments and what I think is that they did it, but they were just given privacy, as it's their first time... Don't think they will hide again next time ;)

i'm coming in hear to scream~~~my heart still beating so so fastomonaeveryone on dc is going crazyhaha they call it the new concept bed scenei cant calm downthe writer and director are ingeniusmakes me love and hate them at the same timedisappointed that we weren't shown any of the actionBUT THEIR CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make me go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even visually didnt see anythingit makes you imagineso i cant calm downgahhhhhhhhhhhbut their conversation...so so beautifulso much teasing, so sexy and give me so many butterflies gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the lines that keep goign around my head includewhen hye won was like you knew from last time (when he let her listen to him playing liszt) that i wasnt a player huhand SJ goes yeah i could tell a littlethen HW says, i might not be any good (in bed)and SJ says, that's for me to judgethen HW asks, are you sure this is your first time?and SJ says, now that i think of it, maybe it's not
the other one was when SJ said, sorry, last time when i hugged it, i did it myself (most people intepret it as him confessing that he had an erection when he hugged her)
ah the other thing that killed me was when HW was playfully kicking himand SJ says dont do that, i'm weak at women's feet (like it's what turns him on)
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thing is I am not sure they did anything, but either way they are having an affair. Emotionally he is giving her all the 'feels' she needs and then some. I am wondering if they even have to show the deed cause they are already having an emotional affair. I felt so bad for him during the teaching session for real. Then again she probably felt bad too. 
Oh this is in no way condoning a no show in the skinship department. I am just trying to understand what the writer is trying to convey. Also what did it mean when he said "I might not be able to do it." Did he mean keep his 'love' for her on the dl? Or did he mean sex lol cause IDK of any guy who would openly admit not being able to 'do it'. I appreciate that she cried...it was either cause she was conflicted or cause what was happening was so emotionally beautiful that she couldn't hold it in...I'd love to get that expanded on for sure.