[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest uburoi

SNL Korea parodies Hye Won and Sun Jae's piano scenes in the upcoming episode

http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=289454

I just watched episode 5 again and I'll just say something that I think I left out before:

That boy toy of YW's is blech (couldn't think of a good word here lol).  He too has changed in the few times we've seen him.  He was YW's latest play thing, nervous the first two(?) times he met HW.  But in 5, you could see that he had the power in his "relationship" with YW.  During that meeting, he was so cocky!  He wasn't phased by HW at all.  He relied on YW at first for her money, but I think he saw that she needed him more than he needed her so he's got the power now.  He must think that between himself and HW, YW would choose him, so he's not scared anymore. 

It's ironic having this nobody manipulating someone from that manipulating family. 

• Like 1

Hi all! May I know where u watch SLA episodes with eng subs? I've been watching from Good Drama but it is extremely unsteady and quite a pain to watch from. Then I found Drama net. Very smooth play but no Eng subs even tho it is supposed to! Viki doesn't work here. Any advice please? Thank Q

ktomato said: Hi all! May I know where u watch SLA episodes with eng subs? I've been watching from Good Drama but it is extremely unsteady and quite a pain to watch from. Then I found Drama net. Very smooth play but no Eng subs even tho it is supposed to! Viki doesn't work here. Any advice please? Thank Q

Guest Ashley JaeN

Initially I really didn't think much of SLA when I first heard of the title and casting because I did not watch any of KHA or YAI's dramas before. However my perceptions took a 180 degrees turn when the poster was released. And then came along the photo shoots by Elle Magazine. Their chemistry from those pictures alone blew my mind so much so I couldn't contain my excitement and anticipation for this drama. 
As a drama fan, I have always waited for shows to start airing for a period of time towards near end before I eventually watch them at one go. But SLA broke this norm first time in many years. 
After watching 6 episodes and there wasn’t any preview for Episode 7, I knew I was done for. It felt like I just tried drugs and had ran out of supply and is currently experiencing some sort of withdrawal symptoms. 
I just can’t get enough of all these sexual tensions! It’s just so frustrating but I like it. :P lol
From time to time, I went back to re-watch those scenes that carried the subliminal messages I missed out and somehow it felt like a whole new experience. I must also add that I couldn’t stop pressing the replay button during the kiss scene in Episode 5 just to not only look at how passionate and hot it was but also to listen to the haunting background music that exudes so much emotions.

Thankfully this forum existed and it saved my life, as the discussions here really keep me going till the next episode. To be honest, I had never thought of Monday as a day to be greatly anticipated (Actually is Tuesday when the drama is made available in English Subs). Nevertheless, this forum felt like a sanctuary to me and I thank you guys for providing interesting analysis and sizzling screen caps along the way. 
I really hope that in Episode 7 I can see more of the interactions by the leads, since they are alone, with no corporate politics, just the two of them and HW really needs a lot of emotional support from SJ. Of course it would be pretentious of me if I don’t admit I want something more exciting to appear during that runaway period. But judging the way things are going right now, it is already enough for me. I’ll just let nature takes its course. ;)

KHA looks absolutely stunning -  I've noticed that with each episode HW'S wardrobe gets more colour, even white. I hope SJ will get to see her in white because she will take his breath away, hell, she already takes his breath away whenever he looks at her, anywaytumblr_n39jzgIZAm1s69456o2_1280.jpgtumblr_n39jzgIZAm1s69456o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n39k4dGvzv1s69456o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n39jzgIZAm1s69456o3_1280.jpgtumblr_n39k4dGvzv1s69456o3_1280.jpgtumblr_n39k2nZe031s69456o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n39k4dGvzv1s69456o3_1280.jpg

source: fuckkoreanphotoshoots tumblr

The blazer that HW wore during the embrace scene is from Carolina HerreraLDZj4sq.jpg
Under the spoiler tag, there is a tutorial how to achieve HW's make make-up (the photo takes too much space)

BciPCqc.jpg

source: stylem, weibo

tinybelle said: @Llamaesque‌ I am so starstruck right now 8-> I backread all 400++ pages of your blog. Thank you so much for your insights!

I finally read Koala's recap and there were some scenes that I thought were different from how I saw it. Could it be a difference in the subtitles?

ktomato said: Hi all! May I know where u watch SLA episodes with eng subs? I've been watching from Good Drama but it is extremely unsteady and quite a pain to watch from. Then I found Drama net. Very smooth play but no Eng subs even tho it is supposed to! Viki doesn't work here. Any advice please? Thank Q

briseis said: KHA looks absolutely stunning -  I've noticed that with each episode HW'S wardrobe gets more colour, even white. I hope SJ will get to see her in white because she will take his breath away, hell, she already takes his breath away whenever he looks at her, anyway

SHE IS VERY PRETTY!! 

The punishing kiss she gave him reminded me of a time when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade and we wanted to play "boys chase the girls" tag.  The boys didn't want to play, but the girls kept pestering them.  Finally one boy who had had enough gave in to the nagging and chased us. But he did it so meanly and angrily that I was almost knocked over when he tagged me.  I felt so embarrassed and realized this was not what we had wanted.  It was not the fun and flirty game it had been the day before.  When she kissed him so harshly, it was the wrong emotion and not what he wanted.  There was nothing hot in that kiss.  It was meant to show him that she could physically do what he wanted, but it would never feel right because she didn't have feelings for him.

bebebisous33 said: ktomato said: Hi all! May I know where u watch SLA episodes with eng subs? I've been watching from Good Drama but it is extremely unsteady and quite a pain to watch from. Then I found Drama net. Very smooth play but no Eng subs even tho it is supposed to! Viki doesn't work here. Any advice please? Thank Q