Quantcast
Jump to content

[Reality Show] The Genius Season 2 더지니어스 2 - TVN


Recommended Posts

cutesywesty said: I'm fed up with those "comments" in "that" forum that are really bias (they'll claim they're not to death) and have HUGE grudge against the so called Broadcasters Alliance since..episode 1? Basically people in that alliance are considered 'stupid', 'not worthy', 'betrayer', 'thief'. 'ruining the show' etc etc
Will they hate their bias if the "ugly deeds" are theirs?

They claimed certain players are ruining the show for them, but their comments ruined it for me.

I hope ALL PLAYERS in Broadcasters Alliance will be eliminated next week.

=D> 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and that's what pisses me off - taking/ hiding Doohee's ID from him... means taking his chance of playing in the Main Match... the poor guy.there is TOO MUCH alliance and betrayal this season.. too the point that they don't play properly and shows their real abilities unlike season 1.
I was so impressed at the Infinity Chips that got burn instantly. I want something like that again, clever strategies that makes you jump in shock in positive way not the one that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from Jiwon, another person I'm rooting for in this show is Doohee and it's really heartbreaking to see him leave and the situation be like this. :(
Jiwon made some wrong decisions in this episode and it made everyone feel terrible. I still feel so awful about all the hate he's been getting. I wish people wouldn't judge his entire character based on this single episode of a reality game. And just like the lyrics from a song goes, "People make bad choices if they're mad, or scared or stressed." He screwed up and I know he wasn't happy about it. We don't know what also happens behind the cameras. Only what they show to us on TV.
I somehow hope this episode never happened, but it's done. It's been shot weeks or even more than a month ago. 
This is not what I expected for season 2, but what else can I do? There are still more episodes to come. This episode is just halfway through. So many things are yet to be shown on TV. 
Season 1 has been titled "The Rules of the Game". 
Season 2 is called "The Rule Breaker".
Never thought it would turn out like this, but watching season 2 is like watching them break so many traditions from season 1. 
It's bad publicity but it's still publicity. Something I think the producers are secretly aiming for.

Link to post
Share on other sites

craptelly said: Aside from Jiwon, another person I'm rooting for in this show is Doohee and it's really heartbreaking to see him leave and the situation be like this. :(
Jiwon made some wrong decisions in this episode and it made everyone feel terrible. I still feel so awful about all the hate he's been getting. I wish people wouldn't judge his entire character based on this single episode of a reality game. And just like the lyrics from a song goes, "People make bad choices if they're mad, or scared or stressed." He screwed up and I know he wasn't happy about it. We don't know what also happens behind the cameras. Only what they show to us on TV.
I somehow hope this episode never happened, but it's done. It's been shot weeks or even more than a month ago. 
This is not what I expected for season 2, but what else can I do? There are still more episodes to come. This episode is just halfway through. So many things are yet to be shown on TV. 
Season 1 has been titled "The Rules of the Game". 
Season 2 is called "The Rule Breaker".
Never thought it would turn out like this, but watching season 2 is like watching them break so many traditions from season 1. 
It's bad publicity but it's still publicity. Something I think the producers are secretly aiming for.

Link to post
Share on other sites

twin-twin said:reading this made me even more pissed... i got this wishful thinking that I hope Jinho slam them and take revenge for Dohee - even indirect- by eliminating those people... I really wished there's a game that can show their skills and use their brain (e.g Open, Pass) and a Deatch Match like Yut-Nori (?) and Indian Poker (w/o supporter ofcourse)
BTW, isn't it, violence and stealing a big NO-NO. The Only rule of the game. Them hiding the ID is equal to stealing. How did this pass through out the game?
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jenny Ti'm downloading it right now... well i'm honestly biased at this matter.So i REALLY need to see it myself... so i can decide whether i am too harsh about my perception about them (or not)
I think whether he plays the game or not, if he really was that shock then he will lose in the DM with that composure. I mean if i were him i CAN NEVER ever be calm in that situation and my mind will be blank- their betrayal will play in my mind over and over again until i get home (or it might take a longer time)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Liar game is my favorite mange and I love the jdrama, I also came to love The Genius S1 and the members who played there. But this season 2 is such a disgrace. Seriously I just watched ep 6 and there´s no game at all, everything was predetermined already even before the game started. And in season 1 I even rooted for Sangmin, but what happened in ep 6 is just too shocking. I can´t believe they went as far as stealing Doohee´s ID and hiding it through out the whole game, ganging up on him and keeping him from playing his game! And they lied and chased him away with such a straight face too saying they didn´t steal it, seriously so evil and I seriously can´t stand YooJoung. But honestly they´re just being like that because Doohee is timid and kind, if that´s someone else I can´t believe they´ll let it pass, that person would throw a fit. 
The fact that the producers let´s this pass is so messed up. Since when was stealing okay?! And even though I liked Jiwon since 1N2D what he and his team did today´s ep was just to LOW!! Seriously I´m so angry, I was okay at first since he returned Doohee´s ID and promised to help him during the DM, but then he betrayed him again and killed him twice (without even any conscious for what he did earlier!!).
I´m so angry and I seriously cried for Doohee during his DM after what Jiwon did to him. Seriously I don´t like any of the remaing players except for Jinho. I seriously dislike the broadcaster alliance, they´re seriously dumbing down The Genius and I can´t believe they´re ganging up and going that far just to eliminate Jinho. Once Jinho is out, I´m out of this show! I seriously dislike the atmosphere of season 2 and how they so shamelessly bully and put others to death without using their own ability, but just alliance to be strong. This is also such disgrace to Liar Game if they´re going to continue playing like this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so i finished watching episode 6. I couldn't watch it straight. At first it seems like nothing but they've gone TOO FAR. They keep blowing and stepping on people's feelings. just like @Love1403. I am also a fan of Liar Game and i really feel disgusted about episode 6, what they did is a disgrace. What i don't get is One(two) rules is no VIOLENCE & STEALING. How they did let i pass.
While watching the main match i keep holding my tears, seeing helpless Doohee -(and he knew someone took it) and made a straight face on him like they really didn't (i suddenly remembered the time Jinho lost his garnet). And then those people show no remorse at all. Even Jiwon says that he will help b'coz he owe him... but it just feel he is acting and when he do his interview i see no remorse at all. And YooYoung how can you say sorry w/  a smiling face --she didn't really has the aura... I'm sorry, i did you wrong) it's struck me that it's just empty words. And Sangmin, OMG!!! my anger at that time take 100%, he totally toyed on him. It really showed that he fears Jinho TOTALLY and i can see that he is using alot of people to his advantage they are totally a puppet.
I seriously burst into tears... when Jiwon blows his trust... (i pictured Akiyama & Nao at Jinho & Doohee) Just like Junghyun says trusting 100% is dangerous, even Jinho questioned him in his decision of trusting Jiwon, even if Jinho can't trust Jiwon at that time (i think- which results of him begging Jiwon to help Doohee) -AH! my tears again- but he respects Doohee's decision (and they didn't know that what DH holding w/ that trust was his conversation w/ Jiwon outside the game). And it really breaks my heart to see him in defeat at the last betrayal.It's because they are softhearted that's why these people can easily trampled on their feeling.. and Yohwan can be easily swayed w/ words, actually. That's why people can toy w/ him even to the point that he should be the one begging him like last episode.
Again, just like @Love1403 this is a DISGRACE TO LIAR GAME (and the SACREDNESS of The Game ITSELF)
As of now to relieved the pain-- i am fantasizing that Jinho is pulling a AKIYAMA STYLE on them. Just like how Akiyama always take his revenge on people making Nao suffers, TEN FOLDS OF WHAT THEY DID. (e.g Revival Game, he (planned) took all of their money)~SIGH I need to staop my bawling session, i'm just so tired of all this fiasco. it took away my mood to watch Sherlock S03E03~
And sorry to Eun Jiwon's fans but really right now i am too disappointed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest EvelynG

The episodes are getting more and more intense, and not necessary in a good way. The latest episode really flared up some anger in the fans. I really enjoyed Season 1 but Season 2 missed the core values of Season 1, which is what made The Genius so interesting to us. We learn something along with the cast.
I think that the most important thing is that in this type of game, alliances are obviously unavoidable, and so is betrayal. That's fine with me. But in Season 1, the people who betrayed tend to have valid reasons, and the betrayal are usually okay, not so bad.  -Sangmin and Jinho never liked each other and they openly showed it, but they both respected each other.  -Sungyu betrayed people a couple of times but he had valid reasons because he really couldn't trust them...
Similarly, people who formed alliances formed them for a reason too. Most of the times, people also stuck to their alliances throughout the entire season. -Changyup and Jungmoon.  -Kyungran trusted Sangmin.  -Jinho and Sunggyu's bromance.  -The girls tend to stick together...
But season 2 alliances are random and inconsistent. You can't really root for any alliances to the end because they change every episode and even every minute. It's hard for viewers to emphasize with the cast because they do things so randomly and just to stir up drama. Not to mention I think the production cuts the episodes to create more shocking twists and turns on purpose. It's exciting but also distances us from really feeling for the cast members. 
Also, the games are getting more and more complicated and weird this season. Last season, the games were played in a way that us audience can follow along and see the strategies forming without knowing who will win. But this season, the games are all played inside people's heads and depend a lot of what they say to each other, which is not always shown to us because we can't possibly track all the words that come out of their mouth. So I found it quite difficult to follow along. Like the election game, the blackout game, the straight game...those are really hard to follow and I can't track their strategies and what people have. 
The latest episode just showed that everyone is pretty selfish. The jokes sometimes go too far and people forget humans tend to have feelings. Someone who got betrayed last episode forgot how it must feel to be the victim and start betraying people immediately for the next episode, and so on.  -Although I felt really bad for Dohee (poor guy will probably NEVER trust a human being again!), he was quite mean in the last episode to Yoosun. Although I understand his reasons and he did feel sorry for taking away her chips. BUT GOSH! Sangmin couldn't even have said some apologetic words to sooth him after betraying Dohee all episode! He just told the poor guy that the world is harsh! What kind of thing is that to say to a young man who had all the trust in the world, got betrayed twice in his life, and learn to trust again now in this reality game, and only to be betrayed by you evil mastermind? You could have said sorry and told him not to give up on trusting people and that this was just a game. 
Sometimes I like Sangmin because he knows what he wants and he will do whatever to get it. He is smart and cunning and knows how to make things so interesting to watch. But after all, he needs to remember this is a game and all of them are human beings. He should try to form some long-term bonds with them outside of the show and not care too much about garnets and money. 
But the main point is that in season 2, people don't care about each other's feelings and what it means to be a person to one another. This game is all about knowing the rules and using your brains AND social skills to come up with a strategy. But people are unpredictable so you have to weigh your suspicions and trust and always prepare a Plan B and even Plan C. But doing so doesn't have to involve hurting or betraying others. Sometimes, the games are designed in which you can win fair and square.
I am really happy Jinho always stayed true to himself and the game. You can tell he never wanted to win just to WIN. He was always humble and he kept his words til the end. I am not sure how other people feel about him but I really started to like him as a person in Season 1, and I am glad he stayed true. He is extremely smart and calm (because he didn't come here to WIN, he just want to join a game). No one I have seen in all of the 2 seasons shows such a true side of themselves like Jinho. You can tell he is really upset these past episodes, especially after Eunkyul got betrayed by his own team. Jinho did not like it one bit. And in this episode, he was quite upset throughout the whole game. 
I hope they start to change things around and really show us a good game. I think Season 1 episode 1 was really the best game all season. The rest just got all tangled and I feel a bit disgusted to watch the cast, especially after the betrayal started when Jaekyung left. Poor girl. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@EvelynG very well said, and that's the reason why i like Jinho.
and episode 6 shows that sangmin is really threatened at Jinho's presence as competitor last season he knows him fully well, that if it is individual games  and especially if he is pushed in the corner his real ability shows for real (ehem-- i called him before "The Indian Game Poke King" memorizing the deck is so Akiyama style).... that's why he wants to rid of him.
I really hope Jinho survives especially now that the game is designed for individual set-up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently this message went viral the day it was posted, dated the day after the broadcast.

It was a Facebook post that Lee Duhee had dedicated to Hong Jinho.



nEn5BRL.png

Rough translation:

""I was touched - twice - after watching the broadcast [of Ep6].

The first time was when I initially chose Jinho hyung as my death match opponent, and he said "Let's do our best." Actually I did not make out what he was saying at that point of time (I only vaguely noticed he said something before I chose Yooyoung). When I watched the broadcast, and I heard Jinho hyung say "Let's do our best", I almost cried, because the first thing [after being chosen into the death match] people would usually say, "Why did you choose me? What did I wrong?"

The second time was during the death match when Jinho hyung asked Jiwon hyung, "Hyung, are you really helping us?". I did not hear that then, but when I watched the broadcast, my thought was "this hyung is too awesome".

I had expressed my heartfelt thanks to Jinho hyung on several occasions in private, but I feel it is still not enough, hence I have posted this message.

All this while I had thought of how to become an able opponent to Jinho hyung, but in the end it was hyung who had to take care of the incompetent and useless me.

Hyung, thank you.""


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenny T said: Apparently this message went viral the day it was posted, dated the day after the broadcast.

It was a Facebook post that Lee Duhee had dedicated to Hong Jinho.



nEn5BRL.png

Rough translation:

""I was touched - twice - after watching the broadcast [of Ep6].

The first time was when I initially chose Jinho hyung as my death match opponent, and he said "Let's do our best." Actually I did not make out what he was saying at that point of time (I only vaguely noticed he said something before I chose Yooyoung). When I watched the broadcast, and I heard Jinho hyung say "Let's do our best", I almost cried, because the first thing [after being chosen into the death match] people would usually say, "Why did you choose me? What did I wrong?"

The second time was during the death match when Jinho hyung asked Jiwon hyung, "Hyung, are you really helping us?". I did not hear that then, but when I watched the broadcast, my thought was "this hyung is too awesome".

I had expressed my heartfelt thanks to Jinho hyung on several occasions in private, but I feel it is still not enough, hence I have posted this message.

All this while I had thought of how to become an able opponent to Jinho hyung, but in the end it was hyung who had to take care of the incompetent and useless me.

Hyung, thank you.""


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest snowdjinn

 
i want to comment on this very shocking episode 6 and say that Jiwon AND Doohee BOTH performed poorly.
Please, let me explain why.

1.) Alliances
They dont play the games, its just 2 Alliances. Sangmin-Hongchul-Jiwon VS Jinho-Doohee-Yohwan. Thats the truth. Presumably, both alliances formed before the Genius started OR after Episode 1. One thing is for sure, both Alliances formed OUTSIDE the genius. And in the episodes 3,4 and 5 those two alliances worked together to bully the weak single players and kicked them out of the Genius. Doohee was happily helping Broadcaster alliance in episode 5 to kill Yoosun. Nobdy played the games or tried to win using the games. It was just killing off non-alliance players one by one and both alliances were very happy with that, even Jinho alliance.

2.) Ep6 The Alliances EXPLODE!
Sooner or later it had to happen. The big collision of the two groups. Sangmin-Hongchul-Jiwon are able to persuade the last two single players to form a 5 vs 3 alliance. They want to use this to give a death blow to the Jinho Alliance. Dont make a mistake. Both Alliance use the same methods. None of them is pure  evil. None of them is pure good. Now, in this very episode, they also open the safe and take the immortality object. That added more fuel to the heated battle between 2 powerful alliances. Everyone feels that this is a battle they have to win. Remember, if you lose this alliance battle in Ep6 you will lose one of your team members. Then its 3 vs 2 and who knows what the 2 single players will do ? No, your alliance has to win NO MATTER what. If your alliance loses here, you will regret it for the rest of the Season. Ep6 was a battle in which 1 alliance would be killed. So they are all very determined. Jiwon and YooYoung get too determined so they steal the ID. At this point, i have to wonder if this wasnt intented by the GENIUS staff ? Is it part of the official game strategies ?  Why even make ID cards ? They could just go by the identity of the player. If Doohee comes to the dealer, he gets his cards. Why give them IDs ? So i think its okay to steal an ID IF YOU FIND IT LEFT ON THE TABLE ! Of course, it would be wrong if they attack Doohee and brutally hold him down and take the ID away with force. But it was on the table and no Doohee in sight. Genius is a mindgame. it should be allowed to take it.

3.) Doohee - the poor player
As much as a love Doohee (He was one of my 3 favorite players of Season2) ... As much as i love him.... he was super-naive. First, he leaves his ID card alone. WHAT ? the id card that was clearly said to be superimportant and he leaves it on the table ? So yes he is sad, he is frustrated because he cannot play the game and becomes the death candidate. okay. But he lacks the mental strength and starts crying and gets depressed. Remember, this game IS betrayal and mindgames. Its the idea of this show. But Doohee now has a mental meltdown. Thats his 2nd mistake. His 3rd mistake is that he trusted Sangmin with this weird offer. Man, Doohee ! Just go the deathmatch and pick the weakest player of the opposite team. Of course you can beat HongChul or the Old Man !! Why give up before you know what the death match is ? But Nooooo he trusts Sangmin (the leader of the other team) and of course he gets betrayed. So he trusted Jiwon and got betrayed. He trusted Sangmin and got betrayed. Then HE himself suddenly betrays Sangmin and tries to make it HongChul vs YooYoung. Now that was the 4th mistake. First, he asks for help from the other team then he tries to betray them. After that, he asks them for help again. So lets sum this up:
- gets betrayed and lied to by Jiwon / YooYoung
- gets betrayed and used by Sangmin
- betrays Sangmin and tries to kill HongChul / YooYoung
And now 4th mistakes, he trusts Jiwon completely in the deathmatch WHAT ? Whats wrong with him ? All his team members keep telling him not to trust Jiwon but he sticks to it. (after being betrayed by members of Broadcaster alliance many times the same day) He trusts Jiwon and thats the end of it. He is so pitful and helpless that even Hongchul cannot help but feel sorry for him and he seems to be quite honest about helping Doohee. Btw, a nice move of Hongchul.

4.) Jiwon - the poor player
Okay, he betrays a weak player who is so naive to leave his id card on the table. I can accept that. Okay, he lies to the weak player. Its a bit cruel but this is "The Genius - Rulebreaker" so i guess its okay. Then he says he is sorry. I think Jiwon says he is sorry 10times or more ? He acts like he totally regrets doing this. AND THEN.. comes the super disgusting moment in this episode. he pressed the red button. WTF how can he do this ? This guy has a public image. I think that has to be the dumbest thing Jiwon could have done. Just press the green button and all your actions are forgotten and your "i am sorry" chants are actually believable. I think Jiwon did the most disgusting betrayal that i ever watched on TV at this very moment. Totally unacceptable and this should not be allowed on TV.
I was a big fan of Jiwon but now i actually hope he gets eliminated. I will just cheer for Sangmin, Hongchul and Yohwan now.

So i still say: " Man, Doohee ! Just go the deathmatch and pick the weakest player of the opposite team. Of course you can beat HongChul or the Old Man !!"  Doohee made so many mistakes. just my opinion. :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

^I actually see the alliance to be different. I feel it´s Sangmin-Jiwon-Honchul-YooJoung and the old guy vs Jinho-Doohee and Yohwan. It´s always been like that, but Yohwan always try to join the other side, even though they always look at him as foes. I think Sangmin came out in this season with a determined goal to eliminate Jinho as soon as possible and for that he needs to kill of people close to him. But it´s fine, cause Jinho proved in season 1 that when he´s chased into a corner, that´s when he show his full potential. 
But I don´t think anyone can blame Doohee to be upset and sad, the show recording probably lasted for more than 8 hours. And with such a long time, nobody bothered to return his ID at all, that´s just so wrong. Imagine him sitting there helpless for 8 or more hours without being able to play and when he ask around kindly about his ID people just lie to him with a straight face and chase him away like a pest.  
Even if he trusted Sangmin or not, it didn´t matter because he´ll be in the DM anyways (the token was fake), so it was a wise decision to get back at Sangmin and pick someone from the broadcast alliance. If he picked Jinho then it´s an all-kill to both himself and Jinho, who was his friend and who happily accepted to go to DM and play it fairly. 
And I remember hearing that Jiwon had promised Doohee outside of recording the night before, that they´ll help each other out during the recording, because of that DooHee trusted Jiwon 100%. But I agree that Doohee is a weak player in the way that he´s too timid and kind in the way that it´s easy to tramp all over him, which is what happened in ep6. But this is just my opinion though :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest snowdjinn

Reply to Love1403

- Of Course, Sangmin came with the determined plan to eliminate Jinho as soon as possible. Its actually smart of him to do that. Jinho is the most dangerous player. Of Course, you have to target him and take him out first. Its Top Priority for Sangmin and all other players. He is last Seasons Winner. you cannot hold that against them. Its a fair strategy.

- All Jinho fans always act as if Jinho-Doohee-Yohwan are supernice people and the good guyz. The Broadcaster Team is pure evil ? Thats wrong. Jinho and his team are just as determined to win and betray as the others. Dont think of them as victims. We have two strong alliances battle each other. Dont make one of them pure evil and one of them pure good. i apologize if this is an insulting remark BUT i think Jinho fans are a little bit biased in that point. Sorry but it feels that way.

- Sure, Doohee can be upset and sad. I like Doohee's comment: "i was wondering why Yoonsun was so angry in ep5, now i understand how she felt." I am telling you ALL players were upset and sad. Do you think the member of Rainbow was not very sad and close to tears when suddenly everyone teamed up on her ? And the same goes for all players. They ALL human and they ALL had feelings. Its just that Doohee had a mental breakdown and was not able to handle a cruel show like Genius. Of Course, its a cruel show ! But he signed up for it ! What did he expect ? GENIUS does not only require social skills. You must also be prepared for this mental warfare and be able to handle it.

- About Sangmins Offer... the important thing is that Doohee did NOT know it was fake. He thought he got the real immortal object and he immediately betrayed Sangmin. So first.. he is crying over going to the deathmatch and then he asks them all for help. He gets an offer and then suddenly he betrays the person who offered him help. And look.. he is smiling again and laughing and happy. The moment he knows its fake and he realizes he is in the deathmatch again.. he is so sad again and asks them all for help again. Sorry, but thats not how you survive The Genius. Doohee is a good person. I LOVE DOOHEE. But it was not the right show for him. He is too trusting and a bit too naive.

To Sum it up.. Doohee was too nice for the show GENIUS. Thats probably a compliment. Still, i think he was rightfully eliminated. He performed poorly in the episode. He mentally broke down and made many bad decisions. just my opion.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest xiaomarie

snowdjinn said: Reply to Love1403

- Of Course, Sangmin came with the determined plan to eliminate Jinho as soon as possible. Its actually smart of him to do that. Jinho is the most dangerous player. Of Course, you have to target him and take him out first. Its Top Priority for Sangmin and all other players. He is last Seasons Winner. you cannot hold that against them. Its a fair strategy.

- All Jinho fans always act as if Jinho-Doohee-Yohwan are supernice people and the good guyz. The Broadcaster Team is pure evil ? Thats wrong. Jinho and his team are just as determined to win and betray as the others. Dont think of them as victims. We have two strong alliances battle each other. Dont make one of them pure evil and one of them pure good. i apologize if this is an insulting remark BUT i think Jinho fans are a little bit biased in that point. Sorry but it feels that way.

- Sure, Doohee can be upset and sad. I like Doohee's comment: "i was wondering why Yoonsun was so angry in ep5, now i understand how she felt." I am telling you ALL players were upset and sad. Do you think the member of Rainbow was not very sad and close to tears when suddenly everyone teamed up on her ? And the same goes for all players. They ALL human and they ALL had feelings. Its just that Doohee had a mental breakdown and was not able to handle a cruel show like Genius. Of Course, its a cruel show ! But he signed up for it ! What did he expect ? GENIUS does not only require social skills. You must also be prepared for this mental warfare and be able to handle it.

- About Sangmins Offer... the important thing is that Doohee did NOT know it was fake. He thought he got the real immortal object and he immediately betrayed Sangmin. So first.. he is crying over going to the deathmatch and then he asks them all for help. He gets an offer and then suddenly he betrays the person who offered him help. And look.. he is smiling again and laughing and happy. The moment he knows its fake and he realizes he is in the deathmatch again.. he is so sad again and asks them all for help again. Sorry, but thats not how you survive The Genius. Doohee is a good person. I LOVE DOOHEE. But it was not the right show for him. He is too trusting and a bit too naive.

To Sum it up.. Doohee was too nice for the show GENIUS. Thats probably a compliment. Still, i think he was rightfully eliminated. He performed poorly in the episode. He mentally broke down and made many bad decisions. just my opion.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest EvelynG

haha some people on teamliquid website posted this really funny series of pictures made by korean fans and translated into English. 
nW1e2lS.jpg

"What If" stories of Dohee and his lost ID card
nW1e2lS.jpg

super hilarious but sadly true. Poor Dohee. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..