Quantcast
Jump to content

[Reality Show] The Genius Season 2 더지니어스 2 - TVN


Recommended Posts

twin-twin said:  In private he hangs out often with Doohee and Super Junior's Heechul as they stay close to one another. He is also on good terms with Dahye (the Go player eliminated in Ep3) and most players from Season 1. Incidentally he does not meet Yohwan that often, they are probably 'sick of seeing each other' after more than ten years. J/k, it's because Yohwan's partner is quite possessive, haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jenny T said: twin-twin said:  In private he hangs out often with Doohee and Super Junior's Heechul as they stay close to one another. He is also on good terms with Dahye (the Go player eliminated in Ep3) and most players from Season 1. Incidentally he does not meet Yohwan that often, they are probably 'sick of seeing each other' after more than ten years. J/k, it's because Yohwan's partner is quite possessive, haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jessicaajuent

this is the most AWFUL ep ever! I really hate Yooyoung since last ep, her face is really scary and especially when she smiles with just a half one Omg scare the richard simmons out of me. I can't believe even now, Eun Jiwon, my favorite member ever since 2days1night, follows her and plays so dirty in this ep seriously. I feel so bad for Doohee that he almost cried during the show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mimi1931

They better bring back hong jinho with a bonus round later. The DM was all luck. So pissed. Eunji won forced it on him too. Didn't even have a chance to show off his true skills. The audience like him and he will def shine starting ep 7 with individualized games. And I mean, jinho basically figure out the game for the rest this round. Lee sung min kept everything by himself. How are the rest gonna survive from now on? I don't really see any of the remaining contestants having the strategic brain those two have. The production team must be sad right now. All the really good players have been eliminated, expect lee sung min. The rest thus far have been relying on building alliance and betrayals. Sungmin is gonna slay the rest. I really feel like the show has lost its charm. They bought in too many entertainers in. Noh hongchul is just playing his betrayal character from IC, he's not playing the game. Look at his over the top behaviour this episode. He is just acting out his character. I don't think eun Ji own is either. They aren't playing for the game nor the money, they are acting for the show. Which is just disappointing. Yoo junghyun doesn't even know what's going on. Lim yohwan is a little better at playing but he never has the whole thing figure out. He always only has hints of it. Yooyoung is a good player too but still not on part with jinho nor sung min. Also, she is being hated on, so even if she won, no one is gonna be happy about it.

I'm so pissed and sad. I binge watched season1 and it was so exciting. It was my favourite thing during that period. I looked forward to this season so much. I was expecting the same thrill . But they are giving me this messed up crap instead. The infinite chip idea was the only thing that got me excited. That got burned fasts though. Can the k-netizen do a petition. We want hong jinho! Sigh* then again, the show is dropping quickly in rating so maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Definitely not for the show but, maybe for hong jinho, himself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jessicaajuent

the reason to watch this show for me is gone. now it is so predictable, right after Yoonsun, Doohee and now its Jinho, this becomes a solo concert for Sangmin 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest snowdjinn

this forum doesnt read like a "Genius" forum. It reads more like a Jinho + Doohee fanclub. HAHA !  I like both. They are nice people. Not really my favorites but okay players. Jinho rightfully won Season 1. i am not really sure if his season 2 performance is as great as the performance in season 1. But that also goes for Sangmin.

Still, i am a bit shocked how many fans are totally in love with Jinho and totally hate Sangmin. Guess its a matter of personal taste.
Be nice to all players. No one is pure evil and pure good. Just enjoy the show.

i hope the rest gets subbed too now that Jinho is eliminated. *worried*


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jessicaajuent

no matter what they say about its is a reality program, there is still a script for everything, just like Master Chef or Next Top Model. I'm still wondering why there should be an ID for every player in ep 6. It is probably because the producer already think about the "stealing" ID plot. It might be just an accident, a Doohee'' mistake but that scenario is already facilitated by the PD right from the start. 

anyway its just a show, yeah its better be just a show because if its in real life, people dont need to care about their public images, things can be even worse. that's how scary life is, just like in Kaiji - one of the most depressing anime about gamble, where The Genius show takes its inspiration I guess :)

I still remember what Kyungran said in season 1 "I think I will never participate in a game like this again, the fact that I can't trust anyone is so sad..."

Link to post
Share on other sites

snowdjinn said: this forum doesnt read like a "Genius" forum. It reads more like a Jinho + Doohee fanclub. HAHA !  I like both. They are nice people. Not really my favorites but okay players. Jinho rightfully won Season 1. i am not really sure if his season 2 performance is as great as the performance in season 1. But that also goes for Sangmin.

Still, i am a bit shocked how many fans are totally in love with Jinho and totally hate Sangmin. Guess its a matter of personal taste.
Be nice to all players. No one is pure evil and pure good. Just enjoy the show.

i hope the rest gets subbed too now that Jinho is eliminated. *worried*


Link to post
Share on other sites

jessicaajuent said: no matter what they say about its is a reality program, there is still a script for everything, just like Master Chef or Next Top Model. I'm still wondering why there should be an ID for every player in ep 6. It is probably because the producer already think about the "stealing" ID plot. It might be just an accident, a Doohee'' mistake but that scenario is already facilitated by the PD right from the start. 

anyway its just a show, yeah its better be just a show because if its in real life, people dont need to care about their public images, things can be even worse. that's how scary life is, just like in Kaiji - one of the most depressing anime about gamble, where The Genius show takes its inspiration I guess :)

I still remember what Kyungran said in season 1 "I think I will never participate in a game like this again, the fact that I can't trust anyone is so sad..."

Link to post
Share on other sites

@StarryAyu Yeah. Heechul hangs out with Jinho and Doohee quite often since they all live so close to each other, but I think now with WGM, he'd be too busy pleasing his new 'wife' than to stick with two otakus, haha. Heechul practically cornered Jinho to some hilarious effects when he called in to the radio programme that the latter went on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..