[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@hanaluvKM  Thanks for further explaining the car convo!

Good girl Seyoung aaahh...  You must be strict and warn Wooyoung, where and when you feel suit... hehee! WY - he is still man, never trust a man 100%! kekeee!! He likes you but how far .. we shall see and hope both of you are honest and sincere with your feelings.  Seyoung with bluntness and Wooyoung with his wittiness.  It's gonna be an interesting journey for our 2Young couple!

Guest dewirama

DaniaH said
I think this gif will make hottest to said like VIP's said to Haru:
"This girl must have saved the country in her previous life"

Having a superstar giving a personal performance just for you...
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

there i go being protective and worry againsomeone please slap me and remind me this is just a variety show  ~X(
@topazera thanks for the gif. i L.O.V.E it all! pretty much summarised the latest episode. i like 2young being themselves. slap, nag, complaint, jealous, whenever they feel to. lol.but if i was slapped as much as sy, i think my back will bruise. really. no joke. sy is so sweet to just complaint/nag about it. 
it's funny when 2young in their jealous mode. see sy's reaction as soon as wy talked about driving girlfriend and wy's reaction when sy mention her guy trainer. lol. 
and the fact they contact each other most night, after busy and tiring day, mmmm suspicious. :x :-\"

i need chill pill. lol   

Guest KaniaN

@serendibite hehe you're right..  I really need to take a chill pill, like what @missauditor have said. Haaaaaaah, maybe i just love our 2young couple too much :)

BTW, I'm so excited to find this thread and forum. First time to join this kind of stuff:)

Thank you guys for providing the latest informations, gifs, video, and subs about Wooyoung and Seyoung.
Love you alll :*

wow we're at 2young's 100th page :)when is their 100th day again? 2 jan 2014 - 11 Apr 2014? than it's 4 more days :)since today is tuesday, wonder if they filming today...
2young and their celebrity bff
khunyoung :) (credit: onehallyu.com)
tumblr_m4jjwtrNNc1qhfupmo1_500.jpg

park sisters (credit sy's twitter)
BECC_4rCYAInYDn.jpg

class="H"@caramelcake @missauditor @hanaluvKM . ·

thx a lot for the translation for SY's twitter update. yes, she looks like excited for her new drama, and it make me excited too... hoping I can found the engsub link for her drama.

@serendibite I kinda hate seyoung now, because of her overload cuteness. You know, "not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good" same to "not hate meaning hate but hate meaning love" ahahahahha

@ujiyus1 "WY - he is still man, never trust a man 100%! kekeee!"
I like it, can joke around about their bias...LOL, and I really agree with what you said.

Welcome to @KaniaN @jann17 @Hannah Ariffin @wysylove

@LavelyShai Long time no see, long time no see....

@topazera thx for your every beautiful gif

@dilawidj always so fast in tumblr land, keep the good job!! =D>

@kawaiinoona hmmm... you have the most experiences with man, it really good for us to know WY's view in this show..Thx Thx thx..

@ziedge22 whe are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?????

@dewirama always humble to everyone, ahahha...like it. Keep it <333

@Goo Seung Ji always fast with AKP news...ahahahha, are you AKP's reporter? #jk

@DyaH always fast to make the gif of the couple <3333

Oh, I'm forgot to say hi to @Kahlias and @Enzo

Welcome to @Imelz too ^^

Oh...and @ppiyoung and @allyssamariz and @eunieshara and etc etc etc...Now I'm exhausted to remember all of you...

ahahahah

Thx for All of your contribution and Happy 100pages and 100Days of 2Young, SOON!

Happy 100th page guys =D> :cheers:

And almost uri couple's 100 days :*

@ppiyoung happykid WY. Epic happy faces.hahahaha

It feels awesomely great dropping by to this page. Full of love and joy and support. Thanks everyone for making this forum always so exciting and full of positivity :D. My own chill pill. Haha

Now, can saturday come fast?? Haha