[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I want to know what Seoyong whisper when she smoothed her hair ...... because I haven't not watched that no eng sub ..... I just know from the comments and spoilers here, thank you even though I watch without eng sub ... I so understand a little ....
and does anyone have a gif Sooyoung when smoothed her hair Wooyoung ..... I just love to see his expression Wooyoung :x :x

@DaniaHi try my best :)
joon jun young's (jjy) and seyoung's compatibility test

public proposal or private proposal = private proposalsaving/installment or winning a lottery = saving/installmentmini skirt vs jeans = jeanskim gura vs jong shin = jjy - jong shin, seyoung (+ wooyoung) - kim guraradio star vs. wgm = wgm  in my previous post (before the airing of radio star), i already mentioned how similar seyoung and jjy, this compatibility didn't suprise me. they are both blunt, don't like cheesy stuff or cheesy skinship, they are casually touchy type. they can be friend :)

Haha is Radio Star affiliated with MBC?  Cause they both have editing problems. I was watching the second part on Dailymotion and at the part where JY was talking about Money=Love, at 12:07, WY disappeared and so did his chair. They showed a far shot and he was completely gone along with his chair. He was back in the scene at 14:29, gone again at 15:12 and back at 16:02 to stay. Guess the editor was giving him the timeout he had requested earlier. ;)

missauditor said: @DaniaHi try my best :)
joon jun young's (jjy) and seyoung's compatibility test

public proposal or private proposal = private proposalsaving/installment or winning a lottery = saving/installmentmini skirt vs jeans = jeanskim gura vs jong shin = jjy - jong shin, seyoung (+ wooyoung) - kim guraradio star vs. wgm = wgm  in my previous post (before the airing of radio star), i already mentioned how similar seyoung and jjy, this compatibility didn't suprise me. they are both blunt, don't like cheesy stuff or cheesy skinship, they are casually touchy type. they can be friend :)

shellyhyun said: I want to know what Seoyong whisper when she smoothed her hair ...... because I haven't not watched that no eng sub ..... I just know from the comments and spoilers here, thank you even though I watch without eng sub ... I so understand a little ....
and does anyone have a gif Sooyoung when smoothed her hair Wooyoung ..... I just love to see his expression Wooyoung :x :x

The song wy sang has now been added into my playlist. Haha. Sy is beautiful in white. I miss her wavy hair.

At the end, wy stretched out his arms and did the classic arm/hand on sy's shoulder, as if we do not know what he wanted to do all along. Lol

Even the mc noticed sy's skinship!

Guest kahlias

I found this btw~~

Q: Boys pick their favorite women’s fashion:

Wooyoung: I like denim. I also like simple style of fashion.

Scanned by rikakotsu @ Junkay StreetJPN-ENG translations by sakihahaha

Via kim-xinyun tumblr

Guest ppiyoung

I fell asleep last night and didn't get a chance to watch RS this morning..I'll do it tonight... But from what I've read so far.. Can I say that they did pretty well? :D

Guest dewirama

Go Seung Ji said:

Wooyoung reveals how he got partnered up with Park Se Young for 'We Got Married'

'We Got Married' couple Wooyoung and Park Se Young appeared on the March 26 installmentof MBC's 'Radio Star' and talked about their fictional marriage.

The MCs showed curiosity about the process of matchmaking for 'We Got Married.' They asked whether girls lined up in front and the guy picked or whether Wooyoung demanded it to be Park Se Young.  Wooyoung said, "It's none of that."

SEE ALSO: A fire starts during 2PM's new MV filming

He explained, "I only talked about my ideal type and I met Park Se Young, who was close to my ideal type when I was younger."  

Park Se Young said she focused more on a man's communication skills rather than his appearance, meaning how well he could interact with her.  Although she tended to be blunt, Wooyoung made an effort in their interactions and both acknowledged that they were each other's ideal types!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/wooyoung-reveals-how-he-got-partnered-up-with-park-se-young-for-we-got-married

Guest enzo0227

Not only did he get his ideal type but a cool, sweet and touchy wifey...I enjoyed watching RS even without eng subs because they are so natural and the subtle touches I like it gomawo gomawo 2young couple!

@dewirama hahaha, IKR, even only helh the arms, here and there make us squeal like crazy, just like Danny hahahah...
I don't even know what will happen to us when it is the kiss or hugs,,.,.,

WY must contact Jinwoon more to do other skinship... I miss 2young love missionary
:D

@missauditor I'm just guessing coz her/him thought almost similar with us here, mostly your thought . SY doesn't have much aegyo, but she is herself is aegyo.
;)) ;)) :x

What day is today?? It's Thursday....

Tomorrow is Friday...

The day after tomorrow is SATURDAY!!!!

What happen on Saturday.... it's Trainer Jang and Seyoung, his lovely trainee skinship day... err.. I mean exercise day!!

kekekekeeee....