[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@sns25129‌, you are right! They were never seen together at the airport, going back to Korea! Seyoung was heavily guarded by her manager; fans hardly had the chance to get a decent picture of her! Wooyoung, as usual, got mobbed by fans! Can you imagine if both of them left at the same time? :-SS Hope you hang around with 2Young Squad! :-h

Guest enzo0227

They took the same flight but arrived at the airport separately(10-15 mins apart)...I think they did that to protect SY from WY's fans and we know she is uncomfortable with large crowds...

Guest sawmm

glued to my laptop waiting for the sub ryt now  :-?? :!!
so curious what they talk about on their spa

When SY grabbed WY's hand in the preview, she says something like 'you can just grab/hold my hand like this'...I think she's telling WY not to be too afraid or cautious about hand holding, she's fine with it now. 

Just like the couple ring thing, I said earlier that I don't think she dislikes the idea, it's just that she was upset coz WY wanted to make couple rings right after admitting he had made one before with an ex-girlfriend, so it made SY dislike the idea.  For hand holding also, we knw that SY has not had any/many boyfriends before so everything is the first or new experience for her...so I guess she didn't realize that she would come to trust WY one day and would want to hold hand(even in hot weather
:\">  ) but WY is just too careful...I don't blame him.

Even after the spa, WY tells SY it's okay if she doesn't want to wear the couple wedding sneakers he gave...the MCs are frustrated with WY...'there he goes again, being too careful' when obviously he wants SY to wear the couple sneakers.  So I think, at the aquarium in the preview they had a discussion about being 'more honest with each other' leading to the promise.  Let's hope they clear up all these fear of hurting the other person soon...they need to be spontanious especially in skinship and feelings.  I think they want to do a lot of things together but too afraid to make the first move....fighting uri 2youngie!
>:D<

jann17 said: When SY grabbed WY's hand in the preview, she says something like 'you can just grab/hold my hand like this'...I think she's telling WY not to be too afraid or cautious about hand holding, she's fine with it now. 

Just like the couple ring thing, I said earlier that I don't think she dislikes the idea, it's just that she was upset coz WY wanted to make couple rings right after admitting he had made one before with an ex-girlfriend, so it made SY dislike the idea.  For hand holding also, we knw that SY has not had any/many boyfriends before so everything is the first or new experience for her...so I guess she didn't realize that she would come to trust WY one day and would want to hold hand(even in hot weather

Even after the spa, WY tells SY it's okay if she doesn't want to wear the couple wedding sneakers he gave...the MCs are frustrated with WY...'there he goes again, being too careful' when obviously he wants SY to wear the couple sneakers.  So I think, at the aquarium in the preview they had a discussion about being 'more honest with each other' leading to the promise.  Let's hope they clear up all these fear of hurting the other person soon...they need to be spontanious especially in skinship and feelings.  I think they want to do a lot of things together but too afraid to make the first move....fighting uri 2youngie!

jann17 said: When SY grabbed WY's hand in the preview, she says something like 'you can just grab/hold my hand like this'...I think she's telling WY not to be too afraid or cautious about hand holding, she's fine with it now. 

Guest zidge22

Guest enzo0227

Haizt Wooyoungie even SY is already frustrated with you...just grab her hand and don't ever let it go...

@sns25129‌ WC to 2young's house...

Guest dewirama

i just can LOL when read all the comments about how we frustrating on what wy's action & his skinship..

@jann17 @ujiyus1 i like ur comments, and i think what u all wrote there is the content of my heart & my minds for 2young..

the pathetic thing is he's the one who wanna hold her hand badly on the 1st place & he also the one who warning her to not let go of his hands even if she want to.. even he made a song about how they can holding hands gradually.. i think sy had that request bcoz of the lyric.. but when she practically asked for that, he let it go the chance to hold her hand which come from her will.. i don't know, when will she ask for holding hands again.. but still hope sy's another holding her hubby's hands request.. ^^

btw bcoz of the preview, i wanna skip these 5 days as fast as possible except saturday coz i wanna watch 2young time longer than before..

ah @leeminaa chingu, even if i don't want to count in but uri 2young had already hugged each other on balloon couple game... lol