[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@emiells Yeh, Eonnie thought he was thin but when he stay with Seyoung why he look had big body maybe our Seyoungie was little for him @enzo0227 @alyssamarizYes, sir  B-) ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Next Moment is Water fight 

thank you eonnie @rosera !! Keep em coming. Not gonna request anymore!you sure know how to spoil us. i'm waiting for the "AIGOO" moment and the "yepuda" scene! where WY can't take his eyes off SY =)) =))
they're one hot couple!hahaha. SY is now my girl crush but thank god those gifs reminds me i'm a girl!hahaha!

Guest kahlias

emiells said: @rosera eonnie can you make a gif when they're at the Jacuzzi in the beginning seyoung touch wy's back, is she just tickle him?

OK... I watched it twice... it's not that bad actually.  Maybe I was putting too much of my delulu's hope for extreme skinship (I blamed MBC for this... what with all those preview vid and pic?? haha) and got frustrated at first.  Having said that, it was a pretty good episode but not the best I would say. 
Now.. we need eng sub!!! 
Edit: The preview for next week looked promising but I will try to control myself not to be too delulu and at this point of time, I just wish they really had a great time together in SG!! BTW, in the preview...SY literally pulled WY's hand and held it... d-awwwwwww!!! 
While waiting for eng sub... I shall enjoy this..
tumblr_n5q00uA0Bw1qlo5i1o2_250.gif
cr: Woohos tumblr

Being the wgm fanatic that i am(just like my username lol) i have watched every couple starting from the very first season of this show and i can tell you that wgm producers r the most manipulative annoying human beings in the whole wide world! lol They sometimes put couples in an environment that will make them naturally fall in love or they could easily put them in situations that makes things weird,uncomfortable and awkward and that is exactly wat happened this episode. Yes, the show isnt scripted but the people behind the scenes have a LOT to do with wat the couple do, where they go, wat fans get to see and dont get to see. They could have easily had a wedding ceremony for just the two of them or invited the 2pm members to come but they didnt, because they had their own selfish motives. I have no doubt that they both really like each other but this epi kinda gave seyoung a real life example of wat dating an idol is. his fans comes first no matter wat and u just have to be strong enough to stand in the background and support his work. i hope mbc stopp being a**holes and give them better dates and stuff so they can enjoy their time on the show bcuz we alll know, it doesnt last forever. 

Already watch the preview ehehehe,, are they a high schooler?? why so cute??  ;

;)
and they promising something and in the end of preview SY aegyo attack WY 

:D
vlcsnap_2014_05_17_19h11m09s210.png

Sorry for quoting and not putting in spoiler alert mode. I got a kick out of this s'cap: Seyoung pulling Wooyoung's hand deliberately! To me, it seemed like she made a point to WY and MBC: "THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE WHEN MARRIED COUPLES GO OUT! DUMMIES!" LOL!!!

Guest nami34

Woohoo reaching 200 pages soon!Still loving 2young despite everything that happened (or didn't happen as expected lol)
I'm sooo looking forward for the eng sub of this week's episode and at the same time looking forward for the NEXT week's episode as well!Someone please help my patience it keeps decreasing!
:bz

Guest oolita

Just finished watching raw. Apart from the dance WY did before presenting the necklace to SY, this episode is kinda sweet. I agree with most of you that the dance is totally a fan service, can't put aside the fact that WY is an idol. They invite fans to the wedding anyway.

For me, the sweetest moments are:

1. WY's reaction when he finally saw SY in the wedding dress, feels like he was in awe, for real!!

2. When WY and SY were walking towards where the wedding ceremony took place. They walked side by side but suddenly walked farther apart and had the sweetest conversation:

WY: Seyoung-aaa

SY: Oh, Wooyoung-aaa

WY: What are u up to?

SY: Me? I'm getting married

WY: Who are u getting married to?

SY: Jang Wooyoung-ie

WY: Ah, thank you!

Me: *smiling like a fool*

3. When SY gave the puzzle ring to WY. Once again, I feel like he was surprised, for real!!

So glad that WY decided to kiss SY's forehead. When the crowd were telling (or pushing) WY to kiss SY, SY's expression hardened a bit, especially after WY asked SY to close her eyes. Thoughts like "is he gonna kiss me for real?", or "is he kissing me just because the fans asked him to?", must have crossed SY's mind. And if I didn't hear wrong, SY asked to hold hands instead. But I guess in the end SY decided to trust WY. SY's reaction after WY kissed her forehead was PRICELESS!!

And as usual, thank u eonnie @rosera for the gifs.

Guest hanaluvkm.

@wgmfanaticx3 I agree...I agree...I agree~with everything you said...Gosh...the awkwardness..I have to watch some part with my hands both on my face....I can see that Seyoung is not comfortable with the pool situation...she wants to stay underwater....with her wet shirt and all...

and yes..this what will happen if you date an idol..fans come first...

My review for this week's episode~

Honestly..I feel like crying...really..when Seyoung asked for his hand and he hesitated..he hesitated..like why...

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

She said in BRI that she pull a lot of braveness for asking to Wooyoung about it..and she can see that Woo hesitated about it..so she said that she's just pull herself together quickly at that time...

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Like everbody said..she is a freaking cool girl and mature and ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 세영이 짱~!!!!!!!!!

Wooyoung asked by the staffs about it on BRI..and he said that he didn't know why he did that..He was having a lot of things on his mind at that time..and he was also very surprised by all of the guests that came that day..and the weather was really hot...so he was not on his right mind..he felt sorry...

Me too..Woo..me too..............SIGH

Anyway,they look really funny when the song started and they still look relaxed not knowing what to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ which way to go ㅋㅋ why there's no one there as a priest or something ㅋㅋ and I slightly forgive Wooyoung when he offers his hand to Seyoung while saying,"we cannot just go (walking)" ㅋㅋ which feet to start when they're going to walk down the aisle ㅋㅋ

Seyoung looked really nervous and she said that she doesn't know what to do in front of that many people and she knows it and she felt frustrated to herself(?) at that time Wooyoung came to her as a big(?)..kind of someone that she can rely on...trust..

But the thing is Wooyoung also feel as nervous as Seyoung..He said that he doesn't know how to control himself so he only look at one point and walk..

Lol at the sudden enter by the wedding officiant(?) am I right?is that the term...the guy that make a wedding official?.....I'm stoopeed....

Wooyoung really looks didn't know what to do when he asked them to exchange ring ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when Seyoung gave the ring ㅋㅋhe asked her if it was the ring that he gave to her ㅋㅋ of course not you silly......sorry.......and when she said that it's an exchange wedding gift so cutely.........I DIED A LITTLE I DIED CAN I HAVE HER PLEASE....sorry again...

She said that the thing that she was really thankful and unexpected event was when Wooyoung gave her the puzzle ring (ohmaigad) she was really thankful for that (I'm blushing like mad) as the time past(?) she felt that the ring is the most meaningful...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And Woo was really surprised by the couple ring that she gave him.And by giving the ring..Woo felt that Seyoung is really open up to him a lot...

And OMG those flower girls is so cute while singing..Woo said that one of the girl look sad and Seyoung said that she's just being nervous like me...OMG TBH...when they were talking about this little girl..my delusion jump up to freaking 2020 what if they have kids together they would be a great parents...that one simple conversation gave me feels..like.....I CAN'T

Now..it's for the 2nd big SIGH...the dance part..................Woo said that he has something for her too...he's start dancing...but the thing that he wants to give to her was not the dance...He said that the dance was just to expressing himself as it was the most happiest day for him and he wants to show it tp her..as he wants to give her a present..MC said that it was almost like a show from a singer to his fans..Noonim...you're not helping ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Seyoung said that a lot of the guest like it and she was saying to herself that let's be proud of Woo..but there's other feeling too...she felt that he's dancing there but only for the guests/fans...she said that she's proud of Woo as he was so cool but the truth is she wasn't feel really good about it....

SIGH...........

Woo said there's a lot of guests that came that day..he can't do anything but to be considerate for the guests that came..so he had to do the one man show...and at that time he knows that Seyoung felt left out..

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

After that one man show.....ehem.....while Woo gave her the necklace..she can still be like...secretly asking.."it's hot right?" and I remember clearly that she asked staffs tissues for Wooyoung

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

오마이갓!!!!박세여이 I♥U ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

"You may kiss your bride~"

And the crowd was like "kiss" "뽀뽀해" I was like laughing because the WGM editor wrote 한국분들 아님니다 : we/they are not Korean

LOL

I'm going to rant a bit...when Woo suddenly asked her to shut her eyes...

WHY YOU ASKED HER TO SHUT HER EYES...not asking her how she feels about the kiss...and she was like,"are you going to kiss my hand?""where will you kiss me?" 헐

And she was really nervous ㅋㅋㅋ when she finally been kissed the nervous she felt was on a peak(?) that's why she can't remember anything about it...amnesia?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Overall she felt up and down during the wedding ceremony..

Exactly....up and down....that's how I feel about it too,Seyoung-ah....up and down...

Can't wait for next week!!

P.s:I already give up with WGM editing thingy....gave it up....헐...

Anyway~ Wooyoung-ah~ Seyoung-ah~ You've work hard!!!On that hot bright sunny day!!!!

Happy 200th page 2Youngers~

You know...that...I...really...like..you all..right~?

>_< Fighting~~~~♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

@oolita‌

"WY: Seyoung-aaa

SY: Oh, Wooyoung-aaa

WY: What are u up to?

SY: Me? I'm getting married

WY: Who are u getting married to?

SY: Jang Wooyoung-ie

WY: Ah, thank you!" ~

Thanks for the translation on this one! This sweet conversation brought tears to my eyes! Despite some downside of this episode; there's those sweet nothings and in betweens shared between the two. Both Wooyoung and Seyoung have pure hearts. They compliment each other in so many ways. WY must have heard an earful after his parents and friends saw this episode! Hope SY can comfort him.

Now, the waiting game for the eng sub looms! :)