[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Glad he overcame his depressive state and did not end his career. Five years ago that was 2013. He might be the happiest on screen but he was depressed. I think it was the time he has broken up with his girlfriend. It was when they promoted "Come Back when You Hear this Song". He was talking about it before. 

Not to be biased but I am glad in 2014 he joined WGM. I think it somehow helped too.

2PM's Wooyoung revealed he saw his past self in the late SHINee member Jonghyun.

On January 15, Wooyoung had an interview with TV Report at a cafe in Gangnam in light of his comeback with the 2nd solo album.

When asked why he lacked solo promotions compared to other 2PM members and took 5 long years to make a comeback, the idol star mentioned Jonghyun's death and stated, "I recently heard the unfortunate news about Jonghyun. I believe he made such decision because he was struggling far more than me, but I deeply understand him and I believe there are a lot of celebrities who are going through similar situations. I, too, was in a similar situation 5 years ago."

Wooyoung continued, "It (Jonghyun's depression) seemed like my own story. At the time, I wanted to overcome in any way possible. I only thought of the 2PM members. I could've ended it but I thought I couldn't just end it this easily. I held on thinking about how I need to finish strong."

He then shared how he overcame his depressive state, and said, "I found a way of my own. I learned to draw, I tried scuba diving, and I relied on hyungs that lived longer than I have. I overcame by reading books and watching documentaries."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/2pms-wooyoung-says-he-used-to-be-in-the-similar-depressive-state-as-the-late-jonghyun

• Like 4

WY renewed contract with JYP. We'll just waiting for the other members confirmation

2PM member Wooyoung has shared that he re-signed his contract with JYP Entertainment.

All the members of 2PM signed three-year contracts with JYP Entertainment back in 2015, and their exclusive contracts with the company are ending this month.

During an interview to go along with his comeback, Wooyoung was asked about his contract with JYP. He replied, “I re-signed. Although the other members might each have their own circumstances, I chose the path of re-signing. It’s January of 2018.”

“The members might each have their own thoughts, but I don’t think that will cause any issue for 2PM,” he added. “We decided not to cause pressure for each other at all about that.”

He continues, “Of course, it would make things tidy if we were all at JYP. However, ourselves as individuals come first. I think it’s right to respect ourselves as individuals. Respecting ourselves as individuals is the right choice for 2PM, I think. We promised each other that no matter where we go in the future, we’ll protect 2PM.”

In regards to their contract re-signing, a source from JYP said, “2PM still has time left on their contracts. Taecyeon is currently in the army, and the the other members are each busy with their activities as actors and singers both in Korea and abroad, so we are currently in the process of consulting and re-signing in order.”

On January 15, Wooyoung made a comeback with his second mini album, featuring the title track “Don’t Cry.” He has also spoken about his plans to enlist in the army in the second half of this year.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/15/2pms-wooyoung-renewed-contract-jyp-entertainment/

• Like 2

12 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

*btw I notice SY's manager likes WY IG posting from fans...hmmmm. LOL!

It's either she's a Hottest or because WY is somewhat still related to SY hahahaha. She's just doing that on behalf of SY hahahaha. 

• Like 3

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- I was surprised to read that wy suffers from depression but I guess most idols do cos of the stress and non-stop working. Also he achieve success early with his sexy lady and very hard to reach the peak again cos of competition from new idols.

Lucky it was 5 years ago and before he met sy. Think she influenced him eg diving, reading, yoga, watching movies to relax and the close bond of 2pm help him. Hope he remains healthy mentally and realize there is more to life than just working continuously.

Also glad he resign with Jyp and there’s no pressure on the rest of 2pm members to do the same. Hopefully they all remain with the same co so easier for their group performance 

• Like 1

@Gerry58 I think it's a good thing that WY resigned with JYPE. He has great support with the company and JYP himself. They are allowing him to do his own thing. Starting a company would be very hard especially if he just wants to make music for now. Just like the group Beast or now Highlight. They started their own  company. They said in an interview that they take care of everything. They are also very careful with money. Since they now take care of all costs, even using water bottles is given extra consideration. WY can start his company in his 40's. For now he can just relax, make music and get married hehehe. 

I am not so sure, but I am guessing the actors or Jun K. Jun K is a great producer so probably he would make his own company. 

I don''t know let's wait. Probably others would wait after enlistment to decide.

But I am hoping all would resign. It would be hard to do activities as a group if they are in different companies.  

Wy has a lot of schedules. He's in blue. credit 2pmalways

DTnRh4VXkAEeZUF.jpg

**** Just to rant... I hate  fans of other idols saying bad things about WY when he is sharing his experience with depression. They don't even realize that sometimes they are the reason why some idols want to quit. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- starting own business a lot of headaches esp with good friends- if not working out, can become enemies- that’s why I understand why wy resign with Jyp- better let people handle all the logistics, while he concentrate on his music

I read those unpleasant comments, (I went to post some to counter), they are very immature fans.

Wy is sharing his experience and giving hope to people with depression- can be cured. One of my relatives recovered after seeing doc, now she functions normally- go shopping, watch movies, listen to music, think happy thoughts. 

Let’s post some encouraging comments on their videos or ig to let them know they still have us

A happy wy -  as DJ-

glad he is doing what he loves: hope he gets more opportunities to do so again

• Like 3

@chic-chic these fans have no idea what kind of anguish a person goes through depression. I am glad WY openly talked about this now and overcome it (I hope so). Sad it maybe because of JH recent passing but it opened WY's eyes and mind that it could have been him. This is how important support from family and friends are. Some Koreans fans really think differently from the norm. I can say, his joining of WGM was a healing process for him and lucky it was SY he got paired with. No wonder he was clear about treating the whole thing with honesty because of the vulnerability he felt back then and how mentally volatile he was.

• Like 3

Hi guys, sorry I havent been able to drop by as often. Lately I only spend time on twitter. I hope everyone is doing well. 

Just want to update you guys about the coffee truck. It was supposed to be last Monday but SY manager only informed me the day before so the coffee truck wasnt able to do it on such a short notice. So we will proceed with it next week. I will inform again once we have set a date. Thanks again for your contribution and for the support. ♡

Btw, anyone going to Wooyoung's concert next month? It'd be nice if we could meet up. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, chic-chic said:

It's either she's a Hottest or because WY is somewhat still related to SY hahahaha. She's just doing that on behalf of SY hahahaha. 

Last time he liked the manip pictures of SY and WY on my IG. The one at press conference and the wedding one! I almost dropped my phone lol. :D

• Like 5

3 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@chic-chic these ignorant fans have no idea what kind of anguish a person goes through depression. I am glad WY openly talked about this now and overcome it (I hope so). Sad it maybe because of JH recent passing but it opened WY's eyes and mind that it could have been him. This is how important support from family and friends is. Some Koreans fans really think differently from the norm. I can say, his joining of WGM was a healing process for him and lucky it was SY he got paired with. No wonder he was clear about treating the whole thing with honesty because of the vulnerability he felt back then and how mentally volatile he was.

@standingtallyy- agree that Wgm with sy help him. I remember he gets to do activities he never get to try like cycling and camping cos being an idol, very difficult to go out. In fact during Wgm he said he never tried ice fishing- what a waste. Sy on the other hand has more life experiences and  wide range of interests like diving, watching plays etc so maybe she influenced him cos he seems more relaxed

@blame2pm- hi, we really miss u, how’s everything? So coffee truck project is a success, so happy, will be a great morale booster for sy that we all appreciate her hard work.

And u mean wy really click on your ig- wow congrats, please keep posting. This great news gives us hope.  We also miss your fanfic, please write more. Visit us often to chit-chat cos very few of us here. Thanks again for arranging the coffee truck 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@blame2pm- hi, we really miss u, how’s everything? So coffee truck project is a success, so happy, will be a great morale booster for sy that we all appreciate her hard work.

And u mean wy really click on your ig- wow congrats, please keep posting. This great news gives us hope.  We also miss your fanfic, please write more. Visit us often to chit-chat cos very few of us here. Thanks again for arranging the coffee truck 

OMG not Wooyoung. I wish. Haha. Seyoung's manager-nim!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, blame2pm said:

Last time he liked the manip pictures of SY and WY on my IG. The one at press conference and the wedding one! I almost dropped my phone lol. :D

OMG.That's awesome. He's not just a hottest but  a YY shipper hahaha. There is a possibility that he let SY see your manips hehehe. :lol:

Thanks again for organizing the food truck. :) 

• Like 4

I am excited about this. The hosts are really savage so I hope they asked him about WGM or dating hahahaha.

I remembered when 2PM were guests, they grilled TY for his dating scandal with SNSD Jessica hahaha. 

Some of the most entertaining idols will be uniting for “Radio Star”!

On January 16, a source from “Radio Star” confirmed that INFINITE’s Sunggyu, GOT7’s Jackson, 2PM’s Wooyoung, and 2AM’s Jo Kwon will be appearing on the program together. The recording will be held on January 17.

All four have received significant attention for their variety show appearances in the past, including on “Radio Star,” so many are anticipating the synergy that the idols will bring.

The “variety-dols” special of “Radio Star” is set to air on January 24.

• Like 2