[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

the ceremony part was full of BRI. cant wait for an english sub! the two lil flower girls seen on the fan cams that sang "cant help falling in love with you" by elvis Presley was too cute! 
i wish there is someone out there to translate what they said. when she asked wooyoung to hold her hand. the studio people was also surprised that they didnt hold hands and sounded sad about it too.but I think it was because there were too many people around. I think wooyoung went on a 2pm performer mode when he saw the crowd and seyoung just got a lil scared. <br> but I want to know what her wish is after winning the lil swim race that they had. Seyoung is a great swimmer. It's a shame she doesn't wanna show her beach bod. 

The reason why there is less skinship in the swimming pool (I think) is because wooyoung is being careful touching seyoung its dangerous maybe his hand might land in the wrong part i guess =)) soo lets complain less ok...If you notice, he cant even stare at SY for a long time...she's sooo sexy... I even think he requested the camera man not to focus too low =)) delulu mode again...

preview of next week...

16_zps8ce484e8.jpg

15_zps6936bc30.jpg

Guest dewirama

@jbum: i'll go with u about the lack skinship on swimming pool.. as wy had said it on RS about skinship.. he also did complaining as they did many skinship on couple game.. lol

i got u boy... hahahahahaha

i think wy had double attack from sy.. first the swimming suit that sy wore then the spa moment that sy showed off her skin more.. wonder if wy don't hv any nosebleed at that time.. lol

Guest deelaa

jbum said: The reason why there is less skinship in the swimming pool (I think) is because wooyoung is being careful touching seyoung its dangerous maybe his hand might land in the wrong part i guess =)) soo lets complain less ok...If you notice, he cant even stare at SY for a long time...she's sooo sexy... I even think he requested the camera man not to focus too low =)) delulu mode again...

preview of next week...

16_zps8ce484e8.jpg

15_zps6936bc30.jpg

It was that dance!!! I've felt uneasy about it eversince I've seen it through the fanvids shared weeks ago, during the actual filming! It was too long and too WY- centered to have anything to do with Seyoung! It was all business for MBC; it was fan- service for WY! Don't get mad at me; I love WY to pieces! But as we can all agree: a wedding is very special to any bride! Here in the US, even the bride pays for most, if not all, of the wedding costs because it is considered her very special day! But what can we do? The moment 2Young chose Singapore; MBC and JYP (surely, they have a slight hand in planning WY's approach to this public wedding too!?) must have already planned out how it will be presented with the fans in mind. Or, have they seen through the real feelings of the two to sabotage it a little bit? Just glad to see that Seyoung made it known how she felt that day! WY must have been clueless as to what SY was feeling until he did his BRI interview. Holding her hand in public, was the most coveted thing he wanted to do with a girlfriend; yet, he didn't take the chance to do it in front of his fans? Outside of Korea? If he wasn't hiding REAL feelings; then what was it? Surely, there was something! If he has some right sense in him, he has a lot of making up to do to Seyoung in the coming episodes! I wonder how their conversations are these days; since 2pm's comeback is delayed? Wooyoung-ah! Wooyoung-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-t :)>- [-X

@dewirama i think he didnt just get a nosebleed...he got bombed lols :)) ...noticed in the small private pool when SY was approaching him, he covered his eyes =)) he cant stand seeing her :)). One fave part is when he called SY to comeout from her room (wedding day) his expression was like WOOOW pure admiration and sincerity...thats what I see seriously so i couldnt complain much about the wedding part because its not even his idea and he regretted it when he didnt held her hand...sooo i guess both of them were nervous.

I still have not watched this episode yet... But your comments above made my heart torn in two :(

I wanna watch wgm but I kinda scared too... Ottokae?

So, tell me, overall this episode is a happy episode for us or not? :-S

Did u guys notice at d jacuzzi when SY got up from d water wy couldn't stare at her coz her wet shirt n bikini top was showing? He covered his face but not his eyes...LOL....a man is still a man...SY made the right choice...that top was hawt =D>

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Photos of Park Se Young in Wedding Dress for “We Got Married” Revealed

Park-Se-Young-2.jpg

Actress Park Se Young is drawing attention for behind-the-scenes photos that were revealed from her virtual wedding in Singapore for MBC’s variety program “We Got Married.”In the pictures that were posted on May 17, Park Se Young, who is currently appearing on “We Got Married” with 2PM’sWooyoung as a couple, can be seen in her wedding dress on their honeymoon trip to Singapore.Park Se Young flaunts her beauty as she is seen wearing a lovely, snow-white dress under the sparkling Singapore sun.On last week’s episode of the show, Wooyoung prepared a romantic proposal for Park Se Young before their actual wedding day.

You can catch the couple’s beautiful wedding ceremony and follow Park Se Young and Wooyoung on the rest of their honeymoon vacation to Singapore on the May 17 episode of “We Got Married,

kusukayo said: I still have not watched this episode yet... But your comments above made my heart torn in two :( I wanna watch wgm but I kinda scared too... Ottokae? So, tell me, overall this episode is a happy episode for us or not? :-S

Guest nami34

I have A LOTTT to say here after watching this episode, but then when I scrolled up I realized that each of the thing that I want to say had been said by you guys in here.
Truthfully, I'm a little bit disappointed with this week's episode too.It was unfair for Sy in many ways, but at the same time Wy is absolutely NOT the one to be blamed, and the fact that both are just the victims in that situation is breaking my heart so very badly! =((
I remembered not looking at the screen most of the time when Wy was dancing and the crowd were cheering for him.Also, I believe most of the crowd were a fan of 2pm or Wy, so yeah it was like a fan-meeting.Everything looks like it was done for the crowd.

I seriously felt a bit hurt.Who ever planned their wedding this way......SHOULD BE FIRED!That is NOT a beautiful wedding you were trying to show to the audience, that was just you trying to promote the show and using them (Wy and Sy) like they were some kind of products!And I'm so frustrated at how ignorant are the ones who set it up because Sy obviously said that she liked private wedding so why the hell do you put her in THAT situation?! Not only PUBLIC, but also full of strangers, who mostly come to see Wy!
And btw I guess I missed the part when Sy asked Wy to hold her hand and I only found out about it here,For me, Sy is strong and so cool because if it was me I would have cried! .............................but maybe because I'm just such a cry-baby  :(( X_X

jann17 said:
Watch it chingu....our couple is still a delight to watch...they were just reacting under pressure and because we love them so much, we feel for their happiness n sadness right? As long as they are honest with each other, and we know how honest they are from their conversation in private, they will make it up sweetly soon....let's continue to cheer for our 2youngie.... :>