[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest nami34

deelaa said: harloww! 

so usually what time the show starts? hahahaha
i literally rush and took a cab home. hahaha

this couple just make my heart flutters with thm!

p.s : how to insert emoticon ? hahah :S

Guest deelaa

i have my oxygen cylinder beside me on standby. !!
hahahha

AAaaahhh.. even before their scene, im smiling ear to ear alrdy. hahahaha EGGCITEDDD~ 
8->

p.s:  sorry if i spam too much today.. :S

As suspected SY was really panicked during the wedding....and even asked WY to hold her hand...but he didn't...poor girl Many also commented about the dance...it's like SY was forgotten at that moment,,,haish...a public wedding is a bit unfair to the bride as wy is the more famous one and it seems like fan service... I hope they have more personal quality time in the coming weeks coz SY was definitely uncomfortable and she said so in the BRI....it's good that she is honest, at least wy knows it... My only favourite moment is when SY gave the puzzle ring...wy was really happy and shocked...he realizes thr SY has opened up to him a lot since that day they made the bracelet.... SY is a simple girl, little things make her happy and can be meaningful...I realize what a beautiful person she is today...just being together with wy without anything grand is good enough for her...