[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Josephibe Derilo Great you had fun and had a chance to see them live. Thanks for sharing the videos, You're so close. You're so lucky you've seen Chansung topless live hehehe. 

@katyyy0808 Great for you to be able to attend a series of concerts. They said each concert is different so it would be fun to watch,. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Josephibe Derilo said:

we were not allowed to take photos and videos during the concert of course.... but was able to when it was about to end

I'm still in total awe! I'm still so high from the concert.... :) this was the best time of my life hahaha

Our Wooyoung was really the best dancer with a sexy voice from the group! And he's so handsome when u get near him in person!! I love him!

@Josephibe Derilo glad you had fun there, we feel your excitement, yes our wooyoung dance very well, you can feel he is jam into the music and enjoy every dancing movement, wooyoung is very handsome in real person especially side profile.                                                                           

@katyyy0808 :wub: you made the YY placard ! thank you for represent YY shippers to show our love for wooyoung and seyoung . Saranghae ! hahaha, have a lots of fun and scream as loud as u can in 2PM concert, just enjoy the show don't hold back. so envy you all can go 2PM seoul concert. Don't forget to look around see if seyoung is there. 

@standingtallyy take care there, always remember to take good care of yourselves then only able to take care others. salute :wub:

@blame2pm dear you going next week right? bring my soul along with you ok ! Have fun and take many many photo for me too. saw korea is not that strict so you still able to take some photo there. :lol:

• Like 4

Good morning everyone 

@Josephibe Derilo- glad u found JYP buildings and the dolls, thanks for sharing  :)

@yyluv- bet that lucky fan won't want to wash her hand. Luckily didn't molest him. He was so close to the fans

@chic-chic- this photo wy was wearing bright pink, wondering why cos all the other members in black, pink same as his luggage, wy looking younger 

• Like 2

Heard of junk incident . he fell from a moving truck and was rushed to hospital until now no update on his condition.JYP released a statement apolgizing to fans that the concert will be canceled and no plans for the rest of the 6nights remaining concerts yet.let's pray for him to get well soon and not have a serious damage #getwellsoonjunk

• Like 2