[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 That was the funniest part when they were learning the dance of Abracadabra and  made a parody of the song. 

Wow Seyoung is so beautiful on the latest photo you shared. Her hair is longer and it seems she's slimmer. Can't wait for the press conference of the drama. 

@hazeljrr_c922 Noticed Taec eyes too. Less time to rest and to get some sleep. He's juggling his schedule for his web drama, another drama and 2PM concerts. He's really maximizing his time.

I was watching Jackson too. His innocence makes him funny. He was so funny in Real Man. 

That's what I noticed to all JYP artists. They are so humble and really have goods personalities. I think aside from talent,  JYP really looks for their character of all their trainees. 

Wooyoung‬ from changddaiworld's ig

• Like 4

I would definitely watched Beautiful Mind first not just because Seyoung is there but I am more curious about Beautiful Mind based on the trailers. It's more on the mystery/medical side with romance. Doctor's is more on just romance side.  I would watched Doctor's probably after it has been completed. 

"Doctors" Park Shin-hye VS "Beautiful Mind" Jang Hyeok

"Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" are coming up. They are both medical dramas except they're completely different from each other.

"Doctors" focuses on romance. Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won star in "Doctors" which is about a woman who went from being a hopeless delinquent to a doctor full of love and a man who fights for justice.

"Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" can be divided into a female breeze and male breeze. "Doctors" focuses more on Park Shin-hye while Jang Hyeok is the main focus in "Beautiful Mind".

The male breeze is stronger in the Monday and Tuesday dramas at the moment. Jang Geun-seok and Yeo Jin-goo take control in the SBS drama "Jackpot", while Kang Ji-hwan, Park Ki-woong and Jeong Bo-seok take the lead in the MBC drama "Monster - 2016". The only drama with a strong female lead is the KBS 2TV drama "Baek-hee is Back".

Whether or not "Doctors" will bring back life to Mon & Tue dramas and/or "Beautiful Mind" will continue with the ongoing 'male breeze' among Mon & Tue dramas is drawing attention. While all of the Mon & Tue dramas recorded the unimpressive ratings of the mere 10% range after 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho' left the battle, it will be interesting to wait and see which drama will bring life back to Mon & Tues again.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" will be released on the 20th of June at 10PM.

Source : star.mt.co.kr/view/st...

http://www.hancinema.net/doctors-park-shin-hye-vs-beautiful-mind-jang-hyeok-95343.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 4

@chic-chic - wy looks like doing painting with his buddy

Yes both dramas same date 20 June but I will only support sy. Psh got lots of publicity already, everyday she gets an article on soompi and other news. I never did finish any of her drama- heirs, etc. Krw is good in punch and love in Harvard but I am not keen in romance. Doctors - too many lovelines, I prefer mystery like signal. Also watching dear my friends, flower in prison etc. Sy looks thinner when she is filming but she still looks healthy, psh too skinny, doesn't look healthy.

Anyway will be interesting to see the 2 dramas competing. 

Hope sy gets lots of screen time. 5 more days to go

• Like 4

On 6/8/2016 at 9:00 AM, chic-chic said:

Wild bunny was a good and funny show. Wooyoung was even sleeping on the floor. Another show I enjoyed from them is the 2PM show. I was a fun show too. I miss those times. 

I was comparing their dorm to Got7's dorm, it really improved a lot. 

LOL Wooyoung and Chansung said they prefer sleeping on the floor. Wooyoung actually shared with Junho and Chansung with Nichkhun. The two is eerily similar to my brother who likes the floor better than the bed.

Got7 constantly whine about their dorm tho. Like the heater doesn't work through out the house and they even have bug infestation before. 2PM and GOT7 pretty much have a similar apartment size wise and they both have their own neat freaks, Wooyoung and JB. Got7's dorm seems cleaner since JB is the older hyung and the leader, he can easily point the other guys to clean up their shared space. Wooyoung however could only be the cleaning ahjumma, like he's always "Aigoo, why aren't you cleaning up" while cleaning. LOL.

In the My House V App thing, I realized Chansung said 2PM owned a shared recording studio and it is said to be pretty big. 

Honestly I'll try to watch Beautiful Mind for Seyoung but no promise that I'll finish it. I mean I LOVE What Happens to My Family in KBS but I stopped right at episode 10 just because I can't really keep up with any drama like at all. LOL

• Like 4

@Gerry58 Unfortunately articles on Park Seyoung don't come easy for us. Seyoung herself is very elusive, there's never any reports of her spotted shopping, attending fashion shows or what her airport fashion is. All her activities outside of work are private, away from any publicity. It doesn't matter, any news on her, we can always copy the link for everyone to read here. Miss Wooyung's hints. I'm still stuck with 'someone's boyfriend':D:D

Beautiful Mind, 11 days and counting...

• Like 4

Good morning everybody 

@standingtallyy- I guess sy is not after fame and fortune that's why she wants to keep her privacy. She wants to lead a normal life and not be followed around. Same like wy. Never mind we are seeing her soon. 4 more days to press conference 

wy spotted with someone 

• Like 3