[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I think an older actress that would match the lead would be preferable to one as young as PSD, who technically at her age would likely still be a med intern, or at the most a resident.  She also looks really young.  One in her late 20s to early 30s would be a better match, and there many actresses that fit the profile.   Even  SY is a better fit age-wise, she can easily act like she is 2 years older than she is;  she also has starred in dramas before.  That said, I am scratching my head over the casting troubles.

• Like 4

@hazeljrr_c922- I understand psd will be acting as a detective investigating the mysterious deaths. Now I am watching her drama to check her out. She looks exactly like the cheese actress, same short hair and small eyes. Hopefully she will be free, lots of people will watch to see whether she can act well

Cutie wy 

• Like 1

I pity PSD honestly. Her decision to appear in each drama probably has nothing to do with the scheduling broadcast timing. There are a lot more actresses out there but the thing about Directors is they are pretty hands on when they want an actress. The director and producers might have promised her team to readjust the timing for her.

On Taec the blabber mouth, LOL. He is pretty good in secrets and controlling the subject though. It is probably because Wooyoung have decided to be open about it that Taecyeon dares to point it out. He won't stop teasing when he gets the permission to do it publicly. 

On the other hand, Jun.K is pretty bad in keeping secrets and explaining things. Hahahaha. He outed his member to be dating in R&I and didn't think twice when he gave the question about break up to Nichkhun. LOL. If he opened his mouth on that stage he would probably blurt out "How does Seyoung feel about this?" (Delulu ahhh!)

@standingtallyyI agree on Taecyeon - Gui Gui (no offense to their fans). I think Taecyeon did WGM solely for 2pm's comeback. The thing is, off camera we could actually see him being a very good friend to Gui Gui, but cameras on and the awkward moments rushed in. Though the interview in Instyle, he said his style used to be "Small and cute" but it changed and some assumed that could mean his current girlfriend is not at all small nor the cute type.

Wooyoung needs to this Instyle interview with one member, just like Taecyeon and Nichkhun did. Interesting things can come out of this kind of interviews. 

Which reminds me, Nichkhun would probably be someone to look at because when he's honest, he is VERY honest. He almost declared his relationship with Tiffany by accident 2 years prior to the reveal. He could reveal interesting things about Wooyoung!

• Like 5

Hahaha! Love Taecyon's answer, 'As long as not cute and small...'. He is over it! Now, he wants to 'steal' Wooyoung's 'girlfriend' -so funny :D:D:D

True, Nickhun seem to be the quietest among the 2PM men, considering the song Girlfriend was a collaboration between him and Wooyoung. He'd rather not say anything or else he will say something honestly and truthfully...which we don't mind at all!

• Like 5

@ilikeme- nice to see u. Notice you haven't have YY badge yet, don't forget to message @chic-chic. By the way, any news of the banner? Thought we get one for winning the contest.

Wish wy do more magazine interviews so we can read what he says

Was watching psd drama- because it is the first time- she is cute and can act. Now can understand why the PD wants her. That drama is popular cos got handsome idols and appeals to younger audience as it is about teenage kids and their crushes. By the way yoona and YHM did a cameo- that's why viewership is good. Hope they quickly resolve this so can start filming. Still waiting for sy 

Fan art 

• Like 4

She’s it. She’s my everything. She’s the standard by which I’ll judge beauty for the rest of my life. I’ll measure every touch to her breath on my skin. Every voice to her voice. Every mind to her mind. My measure of perfection. The name carved into me. If I could, I would lie with her under these stars until my heart burst.  ― Jeff Zentner, The Serpent King 

• Like 7

Ohhh..looks like things are getting ugly for Beautiful  Mind's supposedly lead actress. It has now gone for mediation, both camps -producer and the actress managing agency are now in dispute.I can imagine for the supporter of PSD how it feels. A feeling we know too well when Seyoung was in that predicament. This time, BM's producers need to seriously reconsider and have to abandon the desperate desire of having PSD for their drama. I don't think it is worth waiting (though currently  in demand) a rookie actress with this much excess baggage when they got all other cast confirmed, an air time and a TV network. I'm sure there is no shortage of good actresses who will do a good job if not better for the role.

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- Today I saw her movie 'The Priest' with kdw. In fact she only appear after two third of the movie- she acted as the girl possessed by evil spirit just like exorcist. With her head shaven, she is very plain. She get tied to the bed and act possessed. Kdw carried the whole show so she is very lucky to work with big star like him.

In the drama - because it is the first time- she acted better- a cute 20-year old. Story wise not great but cos got handsome idol Minho from shinee as the lead, the viewership is very high. Will check out her other movies since they think she is good. 

She is lucky to have lots of opportunities- looks like HB ent is making things difficult cos they cannot get broadcast date. Heard they sold the drama to China for high price.

Kbs better make a quick decision else everyone gives up. I am very upset for sy. She is keeping quiet till everything is confirm 

• Like 5