[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Read the kanojo lyrics ... Banggg !!! I'm dead !

Just wake up from the dead.. Seriously this guy is deeply in love.. Wy is in love... I think he will give us more clue in future...thx @blame2pm for posted the lyrics here..

Miss sy..she so quiet these days...

YYNation saranghae... 

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

Whoa! @Gerry58 Thank You and i ove you post ...2PM and moms...they are lovely! its Mother's Day we have to give tribute to

2PM moms for giving birth to our Marvelous 2PM guys. The BEST of all idols for me.Thank You Moms for rearing well the boys!

Yor did the GREAT JOB!:heart:

Still very quiet from Seyoung's camp. Hunus isn't saying much about it either. I hope we read news soon of what activities Park Seyoung is currently busy prior to the new drama..CF shoot? Music video maybe? I know it's too much to wish on, hahaha! No posting either on IG or Twitter..

Any write ups from the 2PM Japan concert last night?

• Like 2

Finally I was able to post after a long week. I can see all your posts and like them but I can't join the discussion.

I am really liking all of your posts.

@JuneQT Welcome! Please keep on posting and have fun. We love to have more members here to share  about our couple

@hazeljrr_c922 Your fanfic was beautifully written. I like reading it but I wish it was longer hehehe.

@blame2pm Your throwback Thursday was killing me. I miss 2young couple a lot so I am so glad to see their photos during WGM on this thread. What totally killed me is when you shared the lyrics to  Kanojo. The sweetness of the song was overwhelming. It would be hard for someone to write a song like that without feeling it. He really wrote the song with someone in mind. He's definitely in love and I can think of only one person. He's been consistent after WGM with his self composed songs but now he's getting bolder. 

"I won't let anyone get between us " - He's giving an assurance to her girl at the same time giving a warning to oppa freaks haha

"I won't give you to someone else" - Oh he's being possessive too haha. He's probably threatened because his girl is just so perfect and many guys would love to be with her. 

YY friends, let's wait for his solo and let's see how bolder he become with his songs. I think we don't have to wait for so long to get a dating announcement. 

I'll post the concert details later. 

• Like 6

Fan accounts for the concert cr jngwyng

Though we did not see Wooyoung in any shows, he was extremely busy preparing everything for their concerts. I am so glad members were talking about that and sharing it with fans. It's great that they also compliment him though most of the time they keep complaining about their outfits. I would love to see his clothing brand someday.  

They talked about Kanojo.  So cute of Taecyeon to say "I am going to steal your girlfriend" with a devilish look. ( I suddenly remember @blame2pm love triangle fanfic :lol:)  Wooyoung blurted "It's a love song". Yes we all know it's your love song haha. I like how Chansung had pointed out that that Kanojo is different from all their songs talking about love. Because I agree, the song Kanojo is giving a different feel about love especially it was written Wooyoung haha. 

• CS: Pls explain it JH: Our galaxy is everyone. Our hearts is as broad as the space TY: What!? CS: Are you fine!? Then MJ and TY helped JH to explain it. Then TY said "For more details, pls check our homepage and search the net"
  • TY said that even the music used in the intro vid was produced by Wooyoung.So WY did the intro, Souzou shite mite stage, all stage outfits and Kanojo stage. He really did a lot of things for this tour.
  • Talking about stage outfits MJ: So when are you going to launch a clothing brand? WY: I don't have confidence. WY: But it was for 2PM so I worked hard and did my best TY: He said he doesn't have confidence but is 2PM fine? Everyone: *laughs*
  • MJ: When I was watching WY, I felt like I was watching *mentions a famous Korean artist* CS: Oh, he's like the Stevie Wonder of Korea WY: He's our senior and I feel grateful to hear that TY: Not the song, but only the feel XD.MJ: Taecyeon, the most important always is the emotions. Feel!! TY: Feel? *sings and dances JH's Feel*
  • *talking about Kanojo stage TY: *sings Kanojo but wrong lyrics* WY: That is so wrong WY (to fans): He got it wrong, right? Fans: Yeah
  • WY: He's definitely wrong TY: Kimi no kanojo (your gf) NK: Boku no kanojo (MY gf) TY: But that's WY's part right? "Kimi no kanojo" 

NK: But why do u only remember that part? TY: I love that part "I'm going to steal 'your girlfriend (kimi no kanojo)' "*gives devilish look* All members pushed TY away lmao CS: What are you!? Stop it!! WY: It got nothing to do with that. It's a love song!!

• TY: But my version is also a love song. "I want to steal you" JH: Bad guy WY: But the fans were like "Kyaaaa~

• TY: A lot of our songs has that lyrics. Guilty Love, Give Me Love JH: Even Heartbeat! CS: But the song Kanojo is different!! TY: Yeah it was just my Souzou~~ (imagination)

• Q: If NK does a solo debut and 2PM will become the staff, what position will you assign to them and why? Positions: 1 songwriter 2 producer 3 manager 4 citizen/fan 5 girlfriend CS: I'll give up JH: I want to be a fan! TY: No one cares about our opinions. NK, pls answer it XD NK: of course, my songwriter would be TY: Taecyeon, right? Fans: *laughs* CS: You're not being asked! TY: "I want to steal it" NK: Of course, Jun. K!! As everyone knows, he composed a lot of 2PM's title songs and I really think he's a talented composer NK:Not only hiphop songs but also ballad songs. I think he'll be able to compose a song that would suit me just like the song "So Wonderful"MJ: Thank you so much. I'll work harder TY: Ahh~ WY, you both did "Kanojo" but... :( TY: Who will be your producer? TY: Taecyeon, right? NK: My producer would be Junho! He got a lot of ideas so I think he'll do good TY: Ahh~ WY, you even did our outfits but... :( JH: TY would be the manager right!? NK: It would be CS! He's strong and his body is big so I think he'll be able to carry a lot of baggages.

• TY: Next is citizen! The fan! WY: Being a fan takes a lot of time JH: You gotta be rich too NK: It would be Taecyeon! Why? Just because. MJ (to TY): Pls support NK always NK: No. 5 Girlfriend! Fans: *screams* NK: It's the HOTTESTs!!!!

• WY: How about me? NK: Driver WY: For real!? That's tough. I'll be a sexy driver then

• CS was laughing so hard when WY was struggling to wear his jacket. And TY said "Only WY was the one who was not helped by anybody"

• -Wooyoung goodbye speech-

I'm Wooyoung.

Somehow today... it's more fun than usual. The reason is that everyone is here with us. Galaxy of 2PM in Fukuoka is until today but I want to spend time together with all of you forever and ever just like how we've always been. The concert ends today but our time will never end. I want to be with all of you. Because of everyone, I feel much better. Thank you so much. It was very fun today! Pls take care of us from now on as well.

• CS: I'm so sweaty!! CS: *glares at WY* I said.. I can't stop sweating JH: Pls focus here

• Like 7

No English Subs yet but still so fun to watch especially the game part. 

160502 ‪#‎GALAXYOF2PM‬ Special Event " GW PARTY " !

I've included the 2PM's House party making and concert with English subs. It has been posted before but with no subs

Spoiler

• Like 5

@chic-chic- so happy you are back, miss all your postings

Wow so many to read, thanks

Wy's latest song girlfriend- really is the best. He writes so many love songs but this is different even his 2pm brothers say so. he openly declares his love now he gets older. Wy is so talented, does so many things for everyone. Glad he takes on more roles- designer, composer. If he launch his own clothing line, it will sure to succeed cos the fans will buy

Sy is so quiet, hopefully these few days will get more news 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 I am so happy to be back as well. That week of not being to post anything here was so hard especially if this already became a habit. I love all your posts. 

I think Wooyoung is ready to announce everything but doing it slowly through his songs. With his clothing line he said to his members he's not that confident yet. Typical of him  wanted to be sure first before doing something. Surely though it would succeed. He had a lot of fans who would definitely buy. 

For Seyoung, I am not really sure why Hunus is so silent about Seyoung's  joining the drama. I am not sure if that's how the company works or if it's really Seyoung's choice. Though I like Hunus better than the seasoning company, I think the seasoning company was more aggressive getting commercials for Seyoung. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- although I don't like the seasoning co. I agree they are more aggressive in getting jobs.

Already see them media playing for their actress. But maybe cos they only have her - she is their cash cow.

Hunus also have many kpop pop idols plus actors but compare to other co. they very slow in updating.

Maybe sy herself don't want the publicity and she don't care about the money? She also selective of the cfs? Some co may want you to dress sexily?

Too much publicity can have reverse effect- people get sick of seeing your face in every article eg the popular idol. Also you can't go out as you can get recognised easily. Another reason maybe her boyfriend don't want her to work too hard :)

By the way- her IG followers still going up, people even more curious 

• Like 5

LMAO!!!:D

TY: I'm  going to steal your 'girlfriend' **with a devilish look at WY. Someone seem to have a secret crush on WY's girl. LOL!!!

CS: What are you? Stop it!- While TY got pushed away by the rest! 

And poor WY got another shock & turned defensive as usual, LOL!! So loving it :thumbsup::heart:

I agree, that seasoning company where Seyoung was, had a more aggressive approach in terms of promoting their talents. But the downside is, they seem to like full control on everything including their personal lives. I still reckon that was one of the issues with the previous dispute...and it all happened after WGM.

@chic-chic Good to have you back :wub::wub:

• Like 4