[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning :)

Today is D day- going to watch our video

Still waiting for news of wy and sy- hope hunusguy can update us soon.

Still watching junho and chansung's dramas- they are better than those popular ones.

So many idols are going into acting cos they are getting older and there are newer, more popular groups coming in.

Glad 2pm still coming out with new albums and still popular

• Like 3

Hi guys, here is the video for round 4 submission. Enjoy! :)

AU: After their time on WGM ended, Wooyoung and Seyoung went away on secret getaways to hide their relationship from the public eye.

Due to copyright restrictions, the youtube video can't be played on mobile. If you wish to view on mobile please use this link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x446we7

ETA: Shout out to @chic-chic and @amera46 for helping me find some of these videos and to @ujiyus1 and @missauditor for helping me out with the quotes. :)

• Like 9

@blame2pm ohhhhh girl... your vids ! 

my reaction while watch your video, don;t know why I almost shed tears when seyoung wgm bts interview appeared and then suddenly wooyoung bts talks appeared, i smile with happiness and end with joyful.

love the way how you input their bts talks and both songs at a time, my feelings was like a roller coaster when watching it.

This video touched into my heart, it bring back my sweet and bitter memories and i am missing someone now. :D

I Love It ! Amazing ! girl you are so talented ! :wub:

• Like 4

@blame2pm- I woke up early cos I was eager to see your video.  Girl, it is brilliant!!! 

Love how you merge the 2 songs and there is a continuation from your first poem 'Down the Rabbit Hole', the fairytale fanart, the fanfic of the holiday and now the video with the Wonderland song. I love how you focus on our otp's interview . She knew it was only a variety show so beginning she hold back but towards the end, she shows her true feelings. Also how you incorporate her recent variety photos to give it a fresh look

Thank you for your hard work. This is my favourite video!!!

• Like 5

@blame2pm Daebak!

Your video is perfect for describing what us shippers see in them while in WGM and the reason why this ship is still active. It brings a lot of emotions. Even non shippers would be able to understand why we love them and YY nation still exists. 

I am sure if 2young would see your video they would feel emotional too. :wub:\

Also what I like is it tells a story. It's not just a compilation of photos. You have been consistent with the theme from Round 1 to this last round which I believe would be great plus. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- totally agree. Our video is so touching, watching Sy's confession still brings back memories- I still get a lump in my throat and gets teary eyes.

I love the 2nd part of YY couple enjoying their time together away from prying eyes. That their relationship doesn't end after Wgm. That's the part all shippers hope will come true

Another YY shipper.

Saw an IG post doing a poll on 2pm Wgm couples and very happy to see a lot of people like YY and khuntoria

• Like 2