[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just caught a glimpse of Taec on his bike (at first I thought motorbike).

It is a great way to travel- get exercise and save energy and environment 

Also a great way to avoid detection- I mean who would expect a celebrity to bike, most drive expensive cars

He just wore a t- shirt, jeans, a cap and sunglasses- very normal, u wouldn't give him a 2nd glance (in fact he should wear helmet for safety reasons) 

If wy is to ride a bike, he needs to change hair color to brown- his blonde or red hair will surely give him away :)

• Like 4

LOL at Taec on the bike while Junho is in his Lambo. Taec likes his bike because people rarely look at a guy passing on a bike while Junho likes his luxury. Now Wooyoung likes his Audi because it is very effective with a passenger beside him. ;)

• Like 5

@chic-chic Thank you for redirecting me. I've watched raw Ep 33 just then. Love the progress of SH & HS loveline.Sehoon meeting the parents :wub:. I still want happy ending for Hye Sang despite of the grief she caused to a lot of people in order to find the kind of happiness she is looking for..

I'm the same, I steer clear from the main discussion because some go overboard, too critical to both writers and actors. I feel like telling them "Yabosaeyo! This is only a drama? If you don't like it then don't watch...". Undmindful that a lot of effort has been put in by people behind the scene, so they need to keep their cool and not be too critical? What I do is fast forward it if some scenes get a bit boring (not Hye Sang's though :D)

• Like 3

@ilikeme - 2pm - their taste very extreme- Taec very laid back and simple, junho more flashy cos he is young, the rest in between. Hope wy saves his money by buying a house cos car depreciate

@standingtallyy I am with u.

If the show gets boring I fast forward- luckily MDGSW I can watch sy and admire her, her fashion 

Sy looks pretty in hanbok- glad she has good relations with the senior actors and learn from them

• Like 2

@Gerry58 Junho have always liked his Luxury but he also did a lot of charity work in his down time. For Taec, some said that he actually have a lot of investments outside of JYP and 2pm, he is a Business Major after all. He's the kind of person I envy a lot, he can be very laid back but that brain never stops working.

Wooyoung have the apartment. That should count for investments right???

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Just read the news on imbc.com

hye sang and oh woh confrontation fight recorded the highest rating

There are over 1000 clicks on hye sang's photos

Sy daebak! Hye sang fighting

<20151228> CCDaily - The rating of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> exceeded 32% and moves upward for the highest record

The rating of <MY Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> reached 30% and achieved the target.

According to the rating survey company Nielsen Korea on December 28, the rating of MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> (Writer Kim Suk On and starring by Baek Jin Hee) in episodes 33 (Broadcasted on 27th Dec), received 32% national rating. It is the highest rating of the drama which also breaks its own record (30%).

Meanwhile, the rating of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> in Seoul area reached 33.1% and ranked first among the current broadcasting programs. Its rating rises every week and further draws the attention.

In episodes 33, the drama entered into a new phase after Lee Hong Do (Song Ha Yoon) recovered her memory. She memorized all the wrongdoers that Hye Sang committed in the past. Hye Sang (Park Se Young) warned her "Don't obstruct in front of me." when she was grabbing her collar.

On the other hand, Shin Ji Sang (Lee Jung-gil) was beaten to death by Kang Man HooSong Chang Min). Shin Deuk Ye (Jeon In-hwa) knew the truth of her father’s death and made her (Jeon In-hwa) have a stronger desire for revenge.

<My Daughter, Guem Sa Wol> is broadcasted at 10:00PM every weekend.

CR: http://m.ccdailynews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=851414

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's a news that @Gerry58 (Thank you for your information!!!) mentioned earlier. It's great for SY's drama to rank first among all MBC's programmes. Even though, SY's kissing scenes were also the highlights in EP32 & 33, it's not the highest rating. I'm worried that PD will add more kissing scenes for them if it records the highest....Like Glorious Day. 

Today, MBC posted some BTS photo of SY, She looks great and more beautiful.....Really like her styles in this drama, Hope more people support her......

I know most of you saw these photo but I would like to post these links again.....

Link 1: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gumsawall/photo/index.html?list_id=2528003

Link 2: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gumsawall/photo/index.html?list_id=2528004

I'm translating two articles about WY. One is 2PM's performance with Got7 in the coming MBC's Gayo Daejeona and the other is WY's past news.even though it's not the latest, I still want to share with you...

Have a good day, my YY friends....

• Like 5

Wooyoung the dancer is my favorite. Dancers that wins the first place in JYPE's audition like Wooyoung, Got7's JB and Junior tend to have more groove. Other dancers are good too but there is just something that makes Wooyoung's dance prettier than others.

• Like 4

Good morning- long weekend coming and eagerly awaiting the new year

@yyluv Both YY couple have same mannerisms - another coincidence or couples mirroring each other cos they are close?

Glad MDGSW is getting more popular. Jeon in hwa and Sy look good together like mum and daughter- hope can work together in future. More kissing scene inevitable- bjh already got kissed 4- 5 times. 

Now more MDGSW posted on IG 

• Like 3