[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest yantz3

Indonesian YYNation...who will come to the Go crazy concert...I knew it was quite many of you will come before it was canceled last year...hopefully there're some of you will still attend....Please share with us the story, the pictures or video...or even better bring the YYNation banner  ...:D We don't have his IG to spazz yet,so I miss them so much.. I wish WY will come back soon...and uri princess also show up real soon...

Please be safe and healthy and have fun...! Anyoeng....tumblr_lmaut7HbnO1qcyukvo1_400.gif
cr as tagged

hazeljrr_c922 said: @DlgofldJWY I like the "interview" you came up with. :D Actually dating is such a normal thing. Managing "certain fans" is tricky but ultimately doable, as Nichkhun did when he was caught. Suju's Sungmin said he had a girlfriend and in almost the same breath, said that he was getting married, in a message to fans. Inspite of that, fans did not feel betrayed by not knowing he was dating; they supported. One can never tell with fans. Still, I agree with all of you that, until they both are ready to commit to forever, secretly is definitely better. ;)

Guest yantz3

Goshhh....both of them are so damn quite right now....I'm so crazy miss them...ottokee...??!
YYNation authornim....I need your FF...please heal me.... :(( :(( :((
SEYOUNG AHH...PLEASE COME OUT....YOUR BABY NEEDS TISSUE...AIGOO...
tumblr_nlq603dP7s1somjnto4_540.jpg
tumblr_nlo4mvi2Vq1qe4t2io1_500.jpg

Lick it...lick it...Yuuumm...yummm...was that good Wooyoungie...?Cr to fyjangwooyoung

2pm members are busy with their individual activities basing on social media. Nickhun and Taecyeon are on a vacation with their family. Junho busy with movie promotion. Chansung busy with movie filming. Jun k hanging out with friends. But how about Wooyoung? Where is Wooyoung. He is so quiet these days.Are you so busy dating. Give us some hint and activate your Instagram or post on Twitter.

@chic-chic, everyone missing them. Take it as they are spending time together before both of them start work cos with their crazy schedules, will be difficult to meet. Just continue posting. They will come back.

Hi all! Hmmm...I knew it! The dispute must have been totally necessary for Seyoung to contest the company. Or else she would not hv done it coz it meant ending all her activities at that time including wgm. And we knew she didnt want that to end, right?...my poor girl... God knows what the company did...must've been bad for artist to actually win. Usually it's the company that wins...I'm glad it didnt take a year or more. Welcome back seyoungie! Boyfriend must be happy... :x @scuttler I m also not too keen of her going to jyp, unless it is inevitable...as long as she gets a good company that hones her potential and put her in good projects, it'll be great.

I was re-watching some of YY episodes and I didn't noticed it before.. she was holding the hat strap for her hubby!! kkkk. .kyeot!!!
pegang%20tali_zpsonhe7jxj.jpg

And he never changed his habit too!! Seyoung aahh... you have to be by his side and control this!

one%20hand_zps9rlvjtqc.jpg

Wooyoung aaahh.. pleaseee... listen to your gf!!
CA8WouaUkAAJisH.jpg

• Like 1

Love the video on his interview- I like it when he said his lyrics is a confession. Hope he doesn't go into acting like junho cos too many idols are going into acting. He should continue composing since he is talented.