[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Love the kissing scenes at the end. Sy is an expert already- so many handsome guys she kisses. Glad she slim down fast and is back to her pretty self. Didn’t really like her outfit at wrap up party though- the jacket was oversized and completely covered her nice figure but knowing she is conservative, I guess she doesn’t want to draw attention away from the other cast. Enjoy this drama- even though the male actors got more screentime and happy mr jo and mi ran got back together. Hoping sy will do some variety shows like 3 meals a day or traveling show before she takes on another drama (pray she does another before year end) 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 love how they decided for Mi Ran and Jin Gab to get back together The kissing scene at the end was nicely ‘executed’ it left a bit of lipstick stain on KDW’s lips, hahaha:D.

i hope so too we won’t wait for too long for Seyoung’s next drama.

@chic-chic you are not the only one excited of that kiss too. And yes there’s some explaining to do. Play that rewind button like I did

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@standingtallyy- I also hit the rewind button many times to check out the kiss

@chic-chic ya 2nd time sy doesn’t appear arriving at wrap up party - was disappointed cos want to see what she wears and the walking in. Good opportunity to appear in press too

more photos- sy is very popular with the cast- everyone wants to take photos with her. 2nd time this child actress acted with her 

• Like 4

wow I am so happy Sy’s photos suddenly appear on so many news articles after the drama ends. She is on the roll- her 3 recent dramas- Whisper, Money Flower and Special Labour Inspector mr jo all got highest ratings, better than those A listers.  Hope she gets lots of offers since she is so pretty and versatile. Her photos turn out well- she looks gorgeous and sexy- not skinny

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@standingtallyy- I also hit the rewind button many times to check out the kiss

@chic-chic ya 2nd time sy doesn’t appear arriving at wrap up party - was disappointed cos want to see what she wears and the walking in. Good opportunity to appear in press too

more photos- sy is very popular with the cast- everyone wants to take photos with her. 2nd time this child actress acted with her 

Jin Ah with Omma and Appa :blush:

I actually like Seyoung in this role. Kickb****ng police officer. She did it well!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Off topic - Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are really divorcing? OMG, how shocking??

Not even two years of marriage? Sad :huh:

I am not surprised actually cos she married a younger actor- there is always fear he will stray and look for younger women. Also mentally may not have things in common, furthermore both are career minded, no time for each other. SJK probably realised he can earn more by being single, he already earned a lot from DOTS so he doesn’t need her financially. SHK should not have rushed into marriage even though she is coming late thirties- at least marry an older man who will pamper her. Anyway now very common for couples to divorce over the slightest things 

Just realize the shipping forum is very quiet- a lot of ships sunk already- still waiting for news of YY couple especially since sy is of marriageable age- hope she choose a partner carefully 

• Like 2