[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

happy chinnese new year gals.WY is so cute in that animation. I read from parkseyoungland instagram SY mentioned by soompi as one of celebrities who congratulate first Korean athlete Yung sun bin got his first medal in Pyeongchang. Someone in parkseyoungland also commented about SY was turning off comment in her instagram nowadays. I don't know exactly maybe there are some inappropriate comments or she wants to get some privacy because after money flower everyone seems wants to take photo with her 

• Like 5

@annisyadwir 

Yes she posted a picture of the athlete in her IG

I don't think it's because of malicious/nasty comments. She barely receives bad comments on her IG. Probably she's turning off comments  because she is getting a lot hahaha. She's probably getting a lot of proposals from guy fans hahaha. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- went to check- sy switch off comments on that post only. Maybe too many comments so very distracting. Anyway her ig followers jump again- saw a lot of guys sending her messages :D

wow the preview of knowing bros look interesting- saw some comments saying they will be watching for sy. Any idea what time? I want to watch live 

sy with magazine staff- hope got new photos 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 @chic-chic so happy to see SY everywhere now. SY and Jung hye sung look very attractive among the brothers and she still fit in school uniform coz she looks younger with that bangs now.. hope SY has a lot screentime in that show. Based on i read knowing brothers at Saturday 8.50 pm at JTBC. For cable TV the rating is high maybe koreans love fun variety show. Hope we get SY more photos appear in magazine. Like you guys said she is really IN now

• Like 5

Here's 2PM's Full performance. Youtube link not working. Try the Dailymotion Link. 

Enjoy! As always it was amazing!

Cr as tagged. Thanks so much. 

@drkangel I'll join your delulu hehehehe. Since she's been watching the Olympics, she won't miss the Victory ceremony hehehe. She watched 2pm performance and remembered the good moments they had during WGM and after hahaha. She'll probably miss him more hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@chic-chic- sy keeps attending her friends’ babies birthday- hope will make her faster consider having one too

Saw 2pm’s performance- Chansung, wy and Taec better at talking to fans, very good at creating the right atmosphere: wy so hyper,  notice Chansung singing more too. Khun very subdue, junho also work hard too. Too bad jun.k didn’t take part, Miss hearing his voice

• Like 3