[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

From the photos u can see that wy is curious by nature- that's good cos he wants to know how things work. He touched the woman's clothes cos as a fashion designer for 2pm he needs to look at different fabrics 

he is still wearing the same scarf 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 Wow, Teaser so nice.  thanks for the heads up,  features a lot of SY.  

@standingtallyy  I really like the alternate universe of your friend’s newest fanfic.  Drama material :)

@chic-chic   WY is working very hard. when he releases music and  does concerts in Japan, a perfectionist.    Shuttling  back and forth too.   Admirable work ethic. 

• Like 4

Wy has been listening to Sad/Goodbye Songs lately hehe.  All are great songs. 

His playlist includes

Goyo by Yoon Jong Shin

For now by Kwon Jin Ah

Tomorrow by Han Hee-Jung

Rosie by John Mayer

Spoiler

I only hear the sound of water being swallowed
Without a word, I’ll just look at you
I can’t see you ever again
I can’t ever see the lovable you again

I only hear the sound of me hugging you
Without a word, I want to feel you
Your warmth, your touch, your hair, your ears
I don’t want to listen but I want to touch

When you get up, our goodbye will start
If we just keep still like this, we’re still lovers
As if the world stopped, hard as stone like the sculptures in the park
For always, just like now

Now I’ll lift my head and start the goodbye
The moment our touch breaks apart, I’ll turn away
No tears allowed, I can’t hear it, I have no courage to see it
Let’s say goodbye in this silence

I only hear you leaving
Getting farther away, the still lovable you
Grateful for the wind that blows from your direction
The night delivers the scent of farewell

Now I got up, this goodbye is almost ending
I will endlessly walk in the opposite direction of you on purpose
As if the world stopped, hard as stone like the sculptures in the park
I can’t miserably linger around you

Without a sound, I’ll endure this goodbye
Even if I miss you to the point my body trembles, I’ll endure
No regrets allowed, I can’t hear it again, the sound of the night crying
Let’s say goodbye in this silence

• Like 3

Great to see the teaser of the drama and it's more on SY. I think JH's character is taking revenge on everybody so he's monitoring all of them. Based on the character chart, SY is JH savior and first love but eventually became enemies. It seems he's using SY for his revenge too.

Info on press conference

• Like 3

@chic-chic- ya hope this drama gives lots of screentime to sy- she has lots of fans. Please make her character interesting and memorable. Please show more of the love triangle with both male leads. 

Saw some of the actresses' faces are so round, with double chin and don't look good on close-up whereas Sy's always looks good and natural. Even her crying scenes are so pretty. Also noted that nowadays kdramas- the actresses all have to kiss a lot, more and more are doing bed scenes eg kang  sora and actress in the package. Must be cos of poor rating. Hope sy doesn't have to do bed scenes. If have to,  at least wear pajamas  :)

Tomorrow will be the press conference at 2pm. Hope we can see video and lots of photos. 

• Like 3

Explanation of the teaser. SO JH manipulated both SY and the JSJ to be married. So JH sacrificed his love for what he wants. I bet he'll regret it in the end. 

"Can love be manipulated" ... Jang Hyuk vs Park Se-young

[Sports Korea] 'Money Flower' Jang Hyuk, Park Se-young and Jang Seung-jo entangled in a dangerous love story.

MBC's new weekend special project 'Money Flower' (written by Lee Myung-hee, directed by Kim Hee-won, UFO Productions) released the second teaser video on the 5th Nov. 'Money Flower' is the story of those who live in the illusion that they are dominating money but in fact they are dominated by money.

The main character, Kang Pil –joo (Jang Hyuk) was from the orphanage but rose to be in charge of the legal affairs team of a large corporation. A somewhat dangerous character who sacrifices love for desire. Na Mo-hyun (Park Se-young) is a teacher and environmental activist who dreams of her destined love. She gets caught in the whirlpool of destiny while entangling with Kang Pil-joo.

The contents of the teaser brought many questions. It was suggested that Kang Pil-joo laid a lethal trap of love on Na Mo-hyun. Kang Pil-joo chose Jang Boo-cheon (Jang Seung-jo), his best friend and a third generation chaebol as a bait.

In the teaser video released this time, Na Mo-hyun (Park Se-young) said in a narration, "When the man says something to me ... I keep reminding myself of the palpitations in my heart."

Then Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk) 's narration of "Na Mo-hyun and Jang Boo-cheon, making two people like each other and making them marry naturally" added to the expectation of the first broadcast.

Jang Hyuk was impressive with his intense and powerful acting. He hid his claws of desire and revealed charisma in front of others. Park Se-yong captivated the audience with a healthy and bright image. Her pure aspiration for true love was admirable.

Jang Seung-Jo portrayed a perfect 3rd generation chaebol with sculpted looks and fashionable suits. He also shared a nice kiss with Park Se-young. Lee Mi-sook transformed into a money-greedy daughter-in-law of Lee Soon-jae.

'Money flower' will be broadcast first in November following MBC weekend special project “Good thief Bad thief”

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201711070100045980003060&ServiceDate=20171106

• Like 2

official poster has sy- she is so pretty

@chic-chic- I rather watch 2 episodes at one go so I am ok with it. Only that it is shown on sat- the youngsters will be out so only the older people will stay home to watch

Everyone don't forget to watch the press conference today-

our wait is finally over :)

• Like 1

@Gerry58 Yes you are right some are out on a Saturday night and some won't be able to stay until 11 pm. Hope it won't affect the drama rating that much.

Wow powerful poster. 

Hope I am still awake to watch the press conference hehehe. But I am sure many will upload the press conference after. I am now anticipating they will ask JH and SY's reunion. 

Now I understand this poster based on the article. JH controlling everyone. 

DN_MeDuUQAAggT9.jpg

Glad some fans were able to send her a rice wreath. She's always be a princess on everybody's eyes so they place the tiara. 

• Like 2

@chic-chic- my internet slow, only managed to catch the last part.

Don't understand cos it is in Korean. Her pink dress reminds me of MDGSW- very feminine, show a bit of shoulder- very happy she wore a dress. Likes her shoes and simple accessories. Her makeup and hair also well done- natural 

She and Jh makes a nice pair- well matched 

• Like 1