[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

[STARCAST] 2PM’s Wooyoung in M/V shooting for his digital single “Same Anyway”!

naverenter | 2017.10.11 10:14
last updated 2017.10.11 15:49147

2PM’s Wooyoung is going to release a digital single “Same Anyway” (literally translated) after a long break!
For all the fans who have been supporting him,
he has also decided to release a Korean version for the title track of his 3rd Japan solo album.
Here’s the emotional M/V shooting of “Same Anyway”!

Wooyoung is getting ready for shooting in this green forest ๑•‿•๑

This cute little boy stays the same for 9 years of idols years ( ღ'ᴗ'ღ )

He went inside a wooden cottage and went on. 

Then he suddenly finds something out that his eyes were glowing! +_+

It was a cat roaming around the area!!

It’s so cute to look at this cute human taking care of this cute cat… ๑°⌓°๑ 

When he went to a swing to shoot his next scene, 
this cute little cat slowly approached him and went to his arms 
#I envy that cat

The hot weather must made him exhausting but he didn’t give a hint 
and maintained his smile all throughout the shooting! 

The staffs this day were so impressed on how he showed his charm on every scene :)

Here ends Wooyoung’s M/V shooting for his digital single “Same Anyway”!
This song is his self-written song 
telling that he’s okay, feeling fine, 
but actually missing his loved one in the past.
You’ll surely feel his emotional singing in “Same Anyway”! 
Please look forward to it! :)

Article/Photo = JYP Entertainment
※ JYP Entertainment. All rights reserved.

http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=10000717

• Like 7

Lyrics for WY's songs. He's really missing someone....

WOOYOUNG - MORE lyrics (from mini album "まだ僕は...")

cr coded4d9dc

Right now it’s the best
All the things I’ve dreamt of are coming true

Ah I’ve been picturing a day like this every night

Why, how come it's so much fun?
I want to fly even higher
Everything is shaking ardently
I want to see an everlasting dream

I’m More x2 I’m More x3
I’m More x2 I’m More x3

I can’t be stopped anymore
Even if I fall down the fun will still be there
Until these eyes shut to sleep
Until the sun falls into slumber

I'm no longer afraid of anything
I want to make you smile
Until these eyes shut to sleep
Until the sun falls into slumber

Right now, I want to ride the clouds with you 
and aim for somewhere far away

Well then, should we go now?
Time will not adjust to our pace

Why, how come it's so much fun?
I want to fly even higher
Everything is shaking ardently
I want to see an everlasting dream

I’m More x2 I’m More x3
I’m More x2 I’m More x3

Listen to it - this sound
Feel it - the trembling

The wind blowing to your side will take you there
Those stars are waiting for you

I’m More x2 I’m More x3
I’m More x2 I’m More x3

TRANS] WOOYOUNG - STAND BY ME lyrics (from mini album "まだ僕は..." )

It can’t be helped
Even if I think about you again
Even if you’re drifting away from me
At the end of the night I still seek for you
I drew you under my closed eyelids
Can't you see my heart
Today I hold on this aching heart again
Oh my girl

I need your love, please kiss me
As if I didn’t even suffer from love
I fell for you like a fool
Just thinkin' about you, girl

So stand by me
I'll stand by you
As long as you’re with me everything's alright 
I cannot stand it any longer

Turning around for once 
Your smiling face is staring at me in my mind
The yearning passed on you by only me many times
For some reason it feels even more painful 
I want to hold you, my lady

As if not even suffer from love

So stand by me
I'll stand by you

I need you girl baby
But you pass through me without stopping
Like a completely different person from yesterday’s dream
I’m always spinning hopelessly around you
Just realize that you are to come inside my own life
One step forward, once again only to draw two steps back
Unable to do anything, I just have you fill up my empty heart
Today too, tomorrow too, I’m having this love complete me with you 

As if not even suffer from love

So stand by me
I'll stand by you

[TRANS] WOOYOUNG - AND END lyrics (from mini album "まだ僕は..." )

Our distance
Yes, that distance
…is the farthest from here

Even that letter
It feels like I already forgot it…

It definitely won't change
I know, I know, I know that gaze
I wished you would have still smiled for me like that day

Your umbrella no longer shelters me AND END
As even the light jokes become unmatched AND END
On a rainy day like this
You're even excessively indifferent 
Since we won't be able to see each other again, I'm telling you now

If it's for only a brief moment
The feelings were not reciprocated 
Even if you're by my side, yeah
No feeling ever exists, right?

Such things like coming home late
I didn't feel bothered by it anymore
Your gaze is completely fixed on somewhere else
Say, while telling words like “I love you”
You smiled at another man
It was supposed to be me – your man
This weather is just like my heart
I will sing this song for you

Your umbrella no longer shelters me AND END
As even the light jokes become unmatched AND END
On a rainy day like this
You're even excessively indifferent 
Since we won't be able to see each other again, I'm telling you now

Scattered feelings are not something we can grasp
Your gaze has changed, the old you is not here anymore
Only empty feelings, this night that filled the distance between us
It’s smiling, as if everything until now was a joke
Tonight

That’s right, that’s right, this smiling face is no longer desired AND END
As despressed conversations are no longer suitable either AND END
Because on a rainy day like this
I will think about you even more
Since we won't be able to see each other again, I'm telling you this

[TRANS] WOOYOUNG - I CAN'T BREATHE lyrics (from mini album "まだ僕は...")

In front of that irresistible charm I can't breathe anymore
Under that fatal spell I can't leave
The night spent with you is also a beautiful night
To the point of an addiction, I'm drowning in you 

Here an ecstatic moon gradually growing fascinating
Here countless beams of light that bind me up
Here several envious stares 
No one is supposed to bear them all, but you are unstoppable

I can't breathe
Can't live without you girl
Without you girl
Even though I can't give you infinite stardust
I can't breathe
Lost in your world
I'm falling into you more and more

So I can't breathe
You take my heart away
No I can't breathe
I can't breathe

The entire world is bejeweled with your undeniable charm
You're like crystal, a diamond dazzlingly shining 
Days and nights, all those passionate gazes are on you only
Your cheeks are ruby baby
Making us rather groovy baby uh

You're so beautiful
Now in this room, there're only the two of us
Your gaze on me is like showing an inner wish
You're the same as me too baby
Oh I'm praying so baby

I can't breathe
Without you girl
I can't breathe
Lost in your world

So I can't breathe
You take my heart away
No I can't breathe
I can't breathe

This world is full of obstacles that block my way
But I'll let go of everything now
I will just soar back to you everyday

I can't breathe
Without you girl
I can't breathe
Lost in your world

So I can't breathe
You take my heart away
No I can't breathe
I can't breathe

• Like 5

@chic-chic- thanks for all WY's post. Love reading about his thoughts- he is right- anyone can sing but to be a true entertainer, one needs to perform live. Glad he enjoys doing solo concerts and intends to keep doing them in addition to writing good songs. :). Love the way he chats with fans- like talking to his good friends. He looks nice without makeup, simply dressed and clean, his house decor very simple too. 

Wow his album is all love songs - his lyrics are beautiful and touching- he really have a way with words. Kind of sad though cos they cannot meet as he will be going military but at least he looks cheerful  :)

• Like 5

So in the drama SY marries the other guy....

MBC released a scene photo of <#MoneyBouquet> script reading

'Money Flower' has revealed the site of the scenario reading, and it has raised the expectation for the performance of the masterpiece.

On Oct12, MBC released a new MBC weekend plan, "Don Flower," which will be broadcasted in November.

The drama depicting the story of those who live in the illusion that "money" is dominating money, but actually they are consumed by money.

On the 26th of last month, the first full-length reading was held in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do. On this day, major actors such as Kim Hee-won and Lee Myung-hee, as well as Jang Hyuk, Park Se-young, Jang Seung-jo, Han So-hee, Soon-jae,

Before starting to read the script, director Kim Hee-won said, "I am happy to have the actors I wanted to have in one place.The actors who gave greetings in a flamous atmosphere started to play the scene and started to play the scene.

Jang Hyuk, who plays the character Kang Pil-joo from the orphanage in the play to the chief of the Justice Group of the ChungA Group Strategic Planning Office, focused his attention with his unique charisma and attractive acting ability. Park Se young led the character Nam Mo Hyun who dreams of fateful love with heart and soul to soft and delicate acting. Jeong Seung-Joo, who plays Jeong Bucheon, has both money and women but marries Nam Mo Hyun (Park Se-young) The chaebol 3 years old.

Here, Lee Sun-jae, Mi-Sook Lee, and Sun-woo Jae-deok joined the mature actors of the show to boost their mood with 'luxury act'. Lee Sun-jae, the founder and founder of the Chung-Ah group, reminded of the actual shooting scene with realistic emotional acting, and Lee Chu-young, Sung-woo Jae-deok, the younger son of Chang-kuk and the current chairman of the Cheongna group, demonstrated a strong presence. Namyung's father and Park Ji-il of the next presidential candidate, Nagi Chul, also bent on the scene.

The production team said, "We hope that you will enjoy the synergy of acting with all the actors of the 'Fenugyo' perfectly matching the characters, and expect them to play their masterpieces that have various characters and charisma."

On the other hand, 'Money Flower' is scheduled to be broadcasted first in November following MBC weekend special project 'Thieving Thief'.

DL6Q5yoV4AEF3uk.jpg

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=2017101209393833761&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

• Like 6

@chic-chic- storyline of money flower looks interesting- so sy will marry the 2nd lead. Surprised she doesn't go with Jang hyuk- unless it is a triangle- 2 guys compete for her? Maybe more revenge than romance? 

So far the cast are experienced actors, no idols.

Pray this drama do well. 

• Like 7

WY's songs are really about lost love and the yearning for his lost love...:(

Thank you for all the updates @chic-chic, especially the synopsis of 'Money Flower'. I hope JH will be the knight in shining armour for SY's character - from unhappy marriage??

Love Chanie  on these chapters...

Spoiler

TWELVE

He lied to Seyoung. Because the truth is, Chansung isn’t happy how things are. He wished he could tell her that he liked Seyoung for the last five years. And wished, he could be the father to her unborn child. But he has resigned to the reality, he can only be a friend. She is within reach, yet so far.

Chansung first met Park Seyoung years ago when 2PM did a soft drink commercial together. A pretty girl with long hair and a beautiful smile. Despite being shy, he came and introduced himself to her. She came with her make-up artist and quietly waited in one corner waiting for her cue. Seyoung introduced herself as new actress and said she was a fan. A lot of women told them that when they are first introduced, over and over. It had become like an auto pilot, but for some reason when Seyoung told him, he believed her. He can sense the sincerity and she was really star strucked. Their path crossed again when she co-hosted in a music show, along with his JYP brother, Jinwoon. They were in the height of promoting their album. So they have been guesting in that show consecutively week after week, and each time Chansung would look out for Seyoung to say hello.  But that time, dating was not an option. Again, fate made an unexpected turn. Because, a year later, he was shocked to know, Seyoung was paired with Wooyoung in a semi-reality TV show as his ‘wife’. That’s when his one-sided love affair ended. Well, that’s what he thought until he bumped into Seyoung in Jeju Island.

“Wae?” Chansung answered Wooyoung’s call.

“Come and pick me up tomorrow evening.” Wooyoung told him.

“I thought you are not coming until Saturday. It’s only Thursday tomorrow.” Chansung was surprised with what he said.

“Mr. Yamamoto had a burst appendix and went for surgery today. So everything is on hold until he is well enough.” Wooyoung said. “I’ll see you at 6.30pm.”

“Okay. See you then.” Chansung said after he hanged up. He promised to drive Seyoung to a nearby fish market to buy some seafood today. He was just about to pick her up when Wooyoung called. Few days ago, he wanted Wooyoung to come as soon as possible. Now he wished, he didn’t make that call.

“Seyoung-shi. Would you like to go for a walk by the beach tomorrow morning? Watch the sunrise from the shore line?” Chansung asked while they were driving towards the market.

“That sounds like a good idea. Okay.” Seyoung said eagerly. “Is everything okay?” She asked him when she noticed Chansung suddenly become quiet.

“Yes. I was just concentrating on the road. It’s not familiar, you see.” He quickly answered.

“Are you sure?” Seyoung said. “You can tell me anything, you know.”

“Thank you. Honestly, I’m good.” Chansung smiled at her. “What are we buying today?”

“I’m craving for spicy crab stew and braised black cod with radish.” Seyoung answered.

“The other day it was Italian. I think your daughter wants to be a Chef.” Chansung said jokingly.

“It’s a boy.” Seyoung said quickly. “We are having a son.”

THIRTEEN

The clock read five am. He is up at the usual time again. He thought about what he said to Chansung yesterday. Wooyoung lied. Mr Yamamoto had no burst appendix. He cancelled his Japan trip because he received unconfirmed information that someone have spotted Seyoung in Jeju Island. It has been six months after her drama finished. There was no trace of her at all. It’s like she vanished from the face of the Earth. In the last weeks, he would go for a drive to the usual places Seyoung used to go for walks and the café she hangs out with her close friends, but no word about her. He wondered if Chansung inviting him to Jeju could be related to that, but no, Chansung would have told him already. If only he could get an earlier flight, he would have flown there immediately, but unfortunately, he can only get on the evening flight.

Chansung was already up when Seyoung came out from her room. Warmly dressed in a red jacket and scarf around her neck. Her hair up in a ponytail.

“You look beautiful.” Chansung said.

“And very pregnant.” Seyoung replied, touching her baby bump.

“Pregnancy suits you.” He added.

“Your very kind. But thank you. Let’s go?” Seyoung started heading towards the back balcony.

“Let me help you.” He bent down on his knee to help Seyoung who was struggling to put her gum boots on. “Be careful.” Chansung reminded her as she walked down the steps. A couple of times, he had to help her walk through the sand dunes, and got her to hold on to him. They walked towards the shoreline like that, until they found a spot. They sat on a tree trunk that has been washed ashore.

“Seyoung-shi. These are only hypothetical questions.” Chansung started. “If by chance Wooyoung turns up suddenly and find out you are pregnant and ask you for a second chance. Would you accept him?” Chansung asked.

“If I’ll listen to my heart. Yes. I will. But sometimes, what your heart tells you isn’t always the best. Honestly. I don’t really know.” Seyoung replied.

“Then. What if someone else comes along. And likes you, and you like him enough. Will you accept him?” Chansung asked again.

“Number one. Who will like a soon to be single Mom like me?” Seyoung asked.

“I would.” Chansung quickly answered. “I mean, what’s wrong being a single Mom?” He immediately explained.

“Really?” Chansung’s reply was a little unexpected, yet she pretended not to react.

“Yes. If I really like her. I’d be happy to take her child like my own.” They held gaze for few seconds, until a smile broke out between them. “Look. It’s coming.” Chansung pointed towards the skyline.

This morning will be the most memorable sunrise for Chansung, because this might be the last time he is watching it with Seyoung.

• Like 5

@standingtallyy I knew it. The Coca CF will come into place since they  are the ones who interacted on the CF hehe.  I love this  part  of the fanfic so much. Now I feel bad for Chan though. Can he have until Friday hehe. 

*** Please forgive me for shipping them hahahaha. This is only temporary hahaha. 

Related image

• Like 4

@chic-chic- the veteran actress Lee Mi Sook acted with sy in love rain - she was Yoona's mum. Glad sy is acting as rich girl- we can see her in fashionable clothes :), though it sucks the 2nd lead is eyeing her cos of her wealth. Hope her character is good cos everyone will fight to gain power and control 

• Like 6

@Gerry58 Seeing the casts, all are veteran actors and actresses. It's good that she's playing a rich girl. But it seems that she won't be showing off her wealth and wearing fancy clothes since she's a environmental activist and working as a middle school teacher. I guess she's the good one not driven by money. 

The second lead is good looking hahaha. 

• Like 6

Love to see WY with his charmed and he treated his staff very good. 

Agree with you even SY become daughter of candidate of the next president I think she play down to earth woman and humble science teacher. Maybe she and janghyuk become the person not driven by money.

• Like 4