[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

24 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Park Seyoung will be working with two Jang's in this drama'? Jang Hyuk and Jang Seung Jo...nice coincidence:D

Great- finally sy confirm. Glad she is working with Jang hyuk. 

Checked out Jang Seung Jo- he is 35 years old and married. - wy sure very pleased 

• Like 6

Hehe, I like your delulu @Gerry58, I'll go with you.

Wy must be pleased knowing her co-star is a married man.

I watched wgm again.

In an episode when Wy 'n Sy played with their friends, Wy said to Sy that she couldn't marry another man.

Thinking about it, someday if they really get married, it will be great. 

By the way, I'm curious whether Sy will sing again in the future or not.

She has sweet voice. :wub:

And it will match with Wy's voice. 

• Like 6

'Checked out Jang Seung Jo- he is 35 years old and married. - wy sure very pleased' @Gerry58 Wooyoung truly can give a sigh of relief that both male leads are married (delulu:D)

'In an episode when Wy 'n Sy played with their friends, Wy said to Sy that she couldn't marry another man.' Second chances are real @yun84 if this will happen :)...she can only be married to Jang Wooyoung:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Guest elenskivios38

What a good news for YNation!!! Hurray!!! at last will gonna see again the beauty of 

Park Se Young on screen:D:D:D.We waited for so long ...now its finally glorious day for us

By the way welcome to our new friend from India...i saw in you tube India has lovely beautiful

actresses,they were three actress from India on the list.

I do pray and hope our YYcouple are back to each other arms:heart::D:wub:

6 minutes ago, elenskivios38 said:

What a good news for YNation!!! Hurray!!! at last will gonna see again the beauty of 

Park Se Young on screen:D:D:D.We waited for so long ...now its finally glorious day for us

By the way welcome to our new friend from India...i saw in you tube India has lovely beautiful

actresses,they were three actress from India on the list.

I do pray and hope our YYcouple are back to each other arms:heart::D:wub:

Thanks for the warm and friendly welcome. Ur right, in India there were so many beautiful actresses even the actors were mostly good looking and good in acting...but for me...I hardly watch Indian movies/dramas (sorry). I'm more interested in Korean entertainment industry and I'm a big fan of YY and SS couples (is it ok to mention here SS couple???!!!!). I do really wish and pray that WY and SY will have a happy ending like SS couple.

• Like 5

Some translations from his Line Live

cr coded4d9dcjngwyngEgle0702  

WY: The songs in this album hold a healing effect, with a sense of hope and a will to do better (for amend sthing/to move on) etc.

F: Wow aren't you doing well in expressing your thoughts more and more in Japanese!! W: Ah thanks, but only in here though

JWY: I feel pressure when I am on stage alone. When I'm with the members, I'm more relaxed. But when I'm alone, I feel I must make it work.

WY: When I'm with other 2PM members on stage, I have flexibility and time to perfect myself but it's different when I'm alone.

WY: That's why I'm trying my best to be able to do well when they're not with me

JWY says he really likes the green colour and trees, and he loves mountains. Even though he's from Busan, which is near the sea.

WY: Even though I'm from a sea city (Busan), I actually love green nature like trees and mountains more.

JWY: I said it during Party Shots as well, but the fans might get shocked again by this album, too. Like, eh? This is Wooyoung, too?

MC: This fan asked for advice on love life. Wooyoung: Ah, I'm the worst (at that)

LMAO Wooyoung spent a long time explaining this situation and eventually went: Since all men are different, I can't answer that question. xD

Fan: (after WY acts as ending the call bluntly) So cruel!  WY: I'm really bad in romance

JWY: When JYP criticizes me, I feel upset about it, but JYP is someone who has a lot more experience than me, so I think it's for my own sake, so I tell myself he says such things because he cares about me.

JWY smoothie: blueberry + melon + banana + spinach + pineapple + milk + honey + WASABI

WY: This time is a totally different concept to my release in April. I made it fit the image of this season, full of sad feelings of a man.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good morning YY Nation 

@elenskivios38- nice to see u back

@Marylyne Thani- welcome, glad u like Kpop and variety- have u watched Sy's dramas?

@chic-chic- WY's voice still beautiful, like the video, scenery pretty, about looking back at his childhood- glad no girl, just he alone :)

Just let everyone know there is a forum for money flower started already. U guys can check it out and leave comments- we have to help promote Sy's drama. Read that it will be 24 episodes. Jang hyuk's fans are happy they found female lead, let's pray it will be a success for both of them. Wow 2017 is a good year for YY couple- sy got 2 dramas and wy got solo:)

Also don't forget to vote for 2pm and sy- at least more votes now 

wy did live- hopefully we get eng sub 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@chic-chic- ha ha wy bad at romance- he can seek help from us. :lol:

He just need to compose more love songs and serenade her 

Saw only a glimpse of sy. She is simply dressed. Jang hyuk is the one with the hat. 

Hope MBC will release more photos and bts just like in MDGSW. Also hopefully Jang hyuk and sy will get on variety shows and magazine covers to promote this drama.

Very excited- waiting to read about Sy's role - whether she plays a rich or poor girl - love to see her outfits and accessories and what hairstyle the stylist will give her. This drama will be intense cos about money and greed. Praying hard sy not a villain. 

By the way- tonight I am leaving for Japan for a week so tomorrow won't be logging here. Just nice, I come back to watch Sy's drama. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Sorry I gave wrong info- the actress who dropped out is single, 35 years old. I googled her and  realised I saw her in I live alone. Must have confused her with some other actress.

Anyway must thank her cos her last minute decision gave sy opportunity to be lead again. Jang hyuk must have recommended sy cos they follow each other's IG and he must have been impressed with her. Although very rush, think they will work well together 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

@Gerry58 Yes there were speculations from Jang Hyuk fans that all  actresses offered the role were recommended by him. He worked with all of these actresses from Lee Dae Hee then Han Chae Ah and now SY. I am believing it might be true hehehe. I guess he want to work with these actresses again since they all have good chemistry with him. 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 Yes there were speculations from Jang Hyuk fans that all  actresses offered the role were recommended by him. He worked with all of these actresses from Lee Dae Hee then Han Chae Ah and now SY. I am believing it might be true hehehe. I guess he want to work with these actresses again since they all have good chemistry with him. 

Apparently the actor who acted as his father in bm also worked with him before. Jang hyuk is highly respected and well loved cos he is so hardworking. He is one of the actors in their 40s like go soo, gong yoo who still have lots of fans. Think some people are jealous sy got this opportunity to work with him cos I read some comments in dramabean. Anyway she can learn a lot from working with him 

• Like 5