[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 I am also wondering who sent her flowers. Usually she explains it whenever she posts. Two posts in a row she only used emoticons. Anyway I saw the comments between her and her friend yoon_1011. 

• yoon_1011어머 꽃사진이 너무 이쁘네요 꽃선물 해드릴까요?  (Oh the flower picture is so beautiful. Would you like a flower gift for me?)
  • sseyoungpark@yoon_1011 아 네 좀 부탁해요 저도 받고싶네요 (Oh, please. I want to be accepted)

If it's from a competitor, I don't think she'll post it on IG. I like to believe it's from WY hehehe. This is following the delulu on her last post after WY's IG live. 

• Like 8

Just now, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 I am also wondering who sent her flowers. Usually she explains it whenever she posts. Two posts in a row she only used emoticons. Anyway I saw the comments between her and her friend yoon_1011. 

• yoon_1011어머 꽃사진이 너무 이쁘네요 꽃선물 해드릴까요?  (Oh the flower picture is so beautiful. Would you like a flower gift for me?)
  • sseyoungpark@yoon_1011 아 네 좀 부탁해요 저도 받고싶네요 (Oh, please. I want to be accepted)

If it's from a competitor, I don't think she'll post it on IG. I like to believe it's from WY hehehe. This is following the delulu on her last post after WY's IG live. 

What did I miss?! I saw you mention Seyoung and Wooyoung!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@2handsintertwined SY posted something on her IG. A bouquet of flowers with emoticons(happy face and rainbow).  I am deluluing it's from WY hahahah. 

Oh she posted a bouquet of flowers with emoticons? I'm deluluing with you. WY definitely sent those! I mean, who else? There is no one else! :D

• Like 6

I don't want to think that the flowers are from someone else. Just for example that WY and SY dated after WGM and recently broke up, SY posting flowers from a different guy and so happy about it means she already moved on while WY is completely heartbroken. That doesn't look so good. Of course, this is only the case if they dated hehehe. 

If they never dated, then it would be possible it's from someone else. This also means that all WY's hints after WGM is not about SY hehehe. 

• Like 6

Ya...me too...dont want to think the flower are from competitor...haa...but...i have a feeling that flower are not from wy too...bcos this type of flower in malaysia are very common n cheap..we used it for prayer..bcos i bought every sunday for my mum..that y..i know this type  flower..lover dont give this type of flower rite...haaa

Btw..this is wat i thinking.....if u  match with the pic from sy community work...i had a feeling that..the flower are from those ppl in community to thanks her for helping...that y she very happy bcos she is helping ppl...that y.. in the flower photo she post .she didnt  put "love " icon...haa...if from someone  we love normally we will put "love" icon rite....hiii..

• Like 9

hello everyone. it'd been a while since my last log in. i dropped by soompi to change my notification setting and checking out if this thread is still active. you guys did! amazing :wub: and me too still shipping, still believe. hope for the best for this couple. fighting!!

• Like 7

Good morning YY Nation  :)

@kho39- had another look at the bouquet and u are right- they are chrysanthemums- if wy give flowers, it will be roses :lol:

Sy and the cast of Whisper helped out for community service- they so low key, we only found out from that post. Well glad they keep in touch. Good to give back to society 

@missauditor- hi there. Happy to see u here. Yes we are still around and there are new members. Do visit us often. We are waiting for news from wy and sy 

• Like 6