[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

11 hours ago, chic-chic said:

They are now communicating thru IG hehehehe. To add to the delulu, it's possible she's even there so WY is not speaking on his IG live hehehehe. 

I think you're right :D

9 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Haven't watch Taec's new drama cos I didn't like the actress. Saw him last night on 3 meals a day - he is cute - cook rice after washing once only. Even the other actor has to phone his mum to ask how to cook. Guess the guys are pampered by their mums

Haven't seen Taec's new drama and I haven't seen his 3 meals a day. i suck so much. i did watch chansung's drama 7 day queen!

5 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Yes I think SY is carefully thinking on what projects to take on. It's great that her company is allowing her to do that. Because if a company only cares about money, they would already have exposed SY to a lot of shows after MDGSW when she gained popularity. 

Agreed.  What is MDGSW?

3 hours ago, kho39 said:

Saw a article translation in twitter about wy this coming solo tour will be his last tour bfor his military enlistment..so..izzit that mean..he will go end of this yr or  early 2018????( sad )..remember his ig live..he ever said that.." he got annoyed about he got down to level2 in his latest army  physical test.."   ..so it mean..he  took the test already n know waiting for the date announce????

It explain y he doing 2 solo tour in 1 yr..only 5 mth apart..w 2 totally diff concept album...wow..he truly very talented artist..very proud of him...he must working very hard..

I think ..he want to faster finish his work n enjoy his time w his 'love one ' n family bfor he enlist..

Wondering jun.k will go together w him?.. or wy will go first??...cos seem like jun.k now is the free one among them..

this is wy's last concert before enlistment? 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

@2handsintertwined- MDGSW is the drama sy acted called My daughter geum sa wol. She is the villain, should watch cos she got an award for it

So maybe wy will enlist after Taec cos jun.k got injured. Was hoping at least 2 can go together, so we don't have to wait too long 

Thank you for answering so quickly. I will definitely watch seyoung's drama and I'm so happy she got an award. So wy might enlist after taec? And we don't know about minjun because he got injured. I was hoping 2 would go at once too so don't have to wait long. *sigh* so basically minjun isn't going at all?

• Like 6

@2handsintertwined When you watch MDGSW, be ready to get really annoyed of Oh Hye Sang....she's evil to the core :angry: and it's a 51 episode drama too! That's why Park Seyoung received an award because of her portrayal as Hye Sang.

I love your theories of (delulu) SY might be there with WY that's why he wasn't talking at all. Let me add one more to it...while Wooyoung was on IG live, Seyoung was out in the balcony or from his bedroom window taking a photo of the blue skies. Seyoung was obviously in a happy mood :wub:

• Like 7

@standingtallyy To add on the delulu, it's possible that after a long break away from each other they got back on that day so it was a happy moment.

Yes it seems based on some articles, this would be WY's last tour before he enlist. It's possible that he would go before Jun  K.  Just like TY he may just be waiting for the actual enlistment date. Due to the new regulations of Korea's mandatory enlistment for celebrities, it would be hard to schedule another tour or solo activity.  Once the MMA calls for a celebrity’s enlistment, they must report by the assigned date and will no longer be allowed to delay their conscription. Unlike before celebrities can delay their enlistment due to work schedule. 

However like Jun K, Wy can make another album after his tour but don't do promotions anymore until he enlists. 

Bringing up the memories of one of JWY hairstyle. 

• Like 10

No confirmation from JYPE though about WY's schedule before enlistment. It maybe the last solo tour since it would be hard to schedule and prepare for concerts. But we never know he can have other activities after while awaiting for his enlistment date. Look at Jun K and Taec. 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, chic-chic said:

No confirmation from JYPE though about WY's schedule before enlistment. It maybe the last solo tour since it would be hard to schedule and prepare for concerts. But we never know he can have other activities after while awaiting for his enlistment date. Look at Jun K and Taec. 

The stricter rules for celebs apply to those who get their confirmations Sept. and onward.   So technically those who got their letters earlier could have asked for a short deferment on the basis of short term, already committed contracts (such as WY's coming Japan concerts).   They need to cram everything including interviews, promotions, photoshoots,  CF, etc.   If WY will not get his confirmation within the next few months, he doesn't need to be idle.   He is a composer and should still get some work done, including songs for fellow JYP artists.   And get some rest because the first few months of training bootcamp is always the hardest part---though our 2pm boys are hardy.  Will miss them, will miss WY,   and trust that they all get back healthy...and oozing with even more manliness. :tongue:

• Like 6

SY updated her IG with a  bouquet of flowers.

No words but emoticons only just  like her previous post. Is it from someone that she can't say that's why she is just using emoticons hehehe. Before if she posts something she explained it well with words. 

Now I just need WY to go on live. 

• Like 6

I t

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by annisyadwir
Iam sorry for typo message. It's only for LSY fan meeting,but they just put pic LSY and PSY together in whisper drama. PSY is very happy ,she already showed pic of flower in her ig.
  • Like 3

I think psy become more famous because of whisper. Whisper is internationally success in especially in southeast Asia. 

Yes definitely psy looks very happy , I hope she will appear in Korea drama immediately. 

Sometimes I think PSY and LSY is good couple (iam sorry for saying this) I enjoyed their scenes together even they don't have a good moment together

• Like 4

@annisyadwir I think SY looks good with the guys she had a drama with. She has good chemistry with all of them. First when I watched Equator Man I liked her with Siwan. Then I watched Love Rain, she's not the lead but I am liking her scenes with JGS. Then School 2013, I was shipping her with  LJS. I felt bad since there was no romance on that drama. She looks good with everyone, LSW, DSW then LSY. 

• Like 5

@annisyadwir- I suspect that fan meeting only for LSY- saw his agency actively promoting him in Japan. Well sy is popular with Japanese cos of her movie Cat Funeral, good they get to see her in drama Whisper- Hunus should work harder to promote her. In a way glad she is not going with LSY cos people will start shipping her with him.

@chic-chic- wondering who send her the flowers?? She seems happy, maybe wy got competitor??? 

• Like 8