[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- the fanmade video is very nice. Wy looks so cute and handsome at the same time.

Anyway another drama couple from reply series caught dating- since mar. Dispatch really stalking the celebs- keep the photos for so many months. Wonder how many more? 

found this- for those missing YY couple 

• Like 9

@yun84 I love  their interactions in Radio Star. For me it seems at that time they are already started dating. Even the MCs and the other guests noticed that too. I like how they teased WY in how he was partnered to SY. Also WY is so jealous about JJY. 

Image result for wooyoung seyoung radio star

Related image

Just now, yun84 said:

@chic-chic is he doing it recent?

I think the photobook was released last  April. 

• Like 10

Off topic:

I was reading Taeyang's interview, i love that he can openly talk about his girlfriend Min Hyorin. I love his reply about her. So sweet. Bigbang fans supporting them. You can't hardly see negative comments. 

"I think it's unavoidable that she is a direct source of influence in my music. To put it boldly, because she is the person I love the most, I believe she is the biggest inspiration and my musical muse." 

My wishful thinking, it would be great if WY can openly talked about his gf too especially if the person is an actress hehehe

• Like 8

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- love Taeyang's interview- not afraid of talking about his gf. They are a rare couple indeed cos Korean celebs relationship don't last long. Hope wy just openly date too. People will talk but later will die down. 

Still no news from sy. She is so quiet. Wish she change agency like Seo inguk recently- to a agency solely for actors. Hunus seems to focus on idol groups. 

hey guys - tomorrow and sat not logging in here cos I am taking a short trip with hubby, my sisters and bros-in-law. Planned long ago cos very difficult to get together. 

• Like 5

@2handsintertwined Yes Hunus is her current company. For me, I think that they are managing her better than Salt. With Salt before though she has a lot of projects, she's overworked. With Hunus, I think she can really choose what projects to be in and take a break. She's doing great after her comeback with Hunus.  

I want his ballad to be a love song this time and not a sad song.  This is the title.  "まだ僕は・・・" (I'm Still...) 

Is he still in love....can't wait for the lyrics. 

Watch WY

http://www.vlive.tv/video/38881

• Like 5

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@2handsintertwined Yes Hunus is her current company. For me, I think that they are managing her better than Salt. With Salt before though she has a lot of projects, she's overworked. With Hunus, I think she can really choose what projects to be in and take a break. She's doing great after her comeback with Hunus.  

I want his ballad to be a love song this time and not a sad song.  This is the title.  "まだ僕は・・・" (I'm Still...) 

Is he still in love....can't wait for the lyrics. 

Watch WY

http://www.vlive.tv/video/38881

Ok :blush:

• Like 3

Iam newbie here. So glad I can join here. Same like the others I thinks SY is too quiet and wondering about her new project. I wonder something refreshing and cute main role for her like she did in glorious day. I hope hunus can contribute well for her next project and future works. And for woo young so happy he did IG live,.miss them together:blush:

• Like 7

@chic-chic- thanks for the good news of WY's Japanese single- wow a ballad  :wub:- hope it is a love song

@annisyadwir - warm welcome. Glad u like YY couple- can post anything u like. 

Came back from Batam- very surprised so easy to clear custom. Very relaxing break cos went for massage and sightseeing. Shopping is good- clothes, shoes, seafood very cheap. Indonesians very friendly, don't pressure u to buy. 

• Like 4