[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi guys, just want to inform that our flower delivery has been completed. Seyoung's manager has also informed that he had received our bouquet and chocolate well and will pass it along to Seyoung. Other than that, we also ordered a ricecake (tteok) for Seyoung's parents for raising such a beautiful talented daughter. Below was the order that were made.

7855.jpgHwagwaja and rice cakes 2 (150402205)

I hope you guys wont mind if Seyoung doesnt upload anything on instagram but at least she knows that we were thinking of her on her birthday. Thank you again to those that have made contribution. :)

• Like 11

1 minute ago, blame2pm said:

Hi guys, just want to inform that our flower delivery has been completed. Seyoung's manager has also informed that he had received our bouquet and chocolate well and will pass it along to Seyoung. Other than that, we also ordered a ricecake (tteok) for Seyoung's parents for raising such a beautiful talented daughter. Below was the order that were made.

I hope you guys wont mind if Seyoung doesnt upload anything on instagram but at least she knows that we were thinking of her on her birthday. Thank you again to those that have made contribution. :)

@blame2pm :wub:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, blame2pm said:

Oh ! Missed this again. Too busy with work and children.

Lovely flowers and nice gesture to show appreciation to SY's parent. :wub::blush:

Happy belated birthday to Seyoung!!!

• Like 8

Good morning YY Nation  :)

@chic-chic- 150 more pages- no problem. We will keep posting 

Still no sign of sy. We will patiently wait. Yesterday I just finished Forest of Secrets- really really good ending, highly recommended to those who haven't watch- one of the top Korean dramas, great acting and storyline - also important message about corruption, revenge, greed etc.  Very good reviews from viewers 

@pammie69- can participate in future when sy has drama. U just keep an eye on this forum, hopefully we don't have to wait long

Wy on magazine 

• Like 6

Hmmmnnn...that really was thought provoking. Wooyoung who have been pretty much a Day 6 Hyung yet he wasn't available to attend their concert. Well, being a Hyung got to have a day off too especially if it's your loves birthday :wub:...I'll be on delulu mode because I turned a year wiser today:D:D We (me & Park Seyoung) Leo's rock!  B)B)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Hmmmnnn...that really was thought provoking. Wooyoung who have been pretty much a Day 6 Hyung yet he wasn't available to attend their concert. Well, being a Hyung got to have a day off too especially if it's your loves birthday :wub:...I'll be on delulu mode because I turned a year wiser today:D:D We (me & Park Seyoung) Leo's rock!  B)B)

Today is ur birthday @standingtallyy?..Happy birthday to u, wish u all the best & happy always..:D

• Like 6

Today i not in a good mood actually...feel like crying..sigh..i hate myself like that..i hate it..but..

Lets accept this reality ..friends!..yy are not together on 30 july..ya..it hurt when it got proof.sigh..the photo @chic-chic post yesterday..(wy selfie w fan in day time)..ok..when i saw the pic in twitter last nite..i telling myself..ok..like @chic-chic said..mayb they are spending their time at nite after he back from that festival or she oso went there together...but.....

This morning...i saw another photo in twitter...wy w same shirt n cap with a groups of ppl selfie together...n its at nite time. so he is partying there till nite...n...i very sure SHE is not with him..wy will not dare to stand that close to the girl next to him if she is around...sigh...that girl in the photo..really make me hot....stick to wy like ...sigh....

Go to twitter  @wooyoungID (party shots) to have a look at that photo..ya..even its a group of ppl but the girl next to him really annoying me...

Actually seeing him like that..looked happy smiling partying or hanging out w friends...make me feel sad..its not i dont like him like that...for me..i think he just make himself look bz but deep in his heart...he is hurt..seeing him like that ..make me sad..start from his solo concert..the song he wrote (nami & where is she)..the emotion he sing (congratulation, love me again , bye bye my blue, even happy birthday its diff from Rose concert , the feel is sad when he sing happy birthday this time) ....ya...he is bein dump by someone that he still love....ya..he still love..

YY..take ur time...i believe...just.like our friend fanfic story here....oneday they will meet again n fall inlove again rite..bcos their love are true destiny..

• Like 8

@kho39 I saw the picture. Don't be sad. I think that's even a better picture than what he had before. There are more pictures of WY that he was really close to a girl.  Last 2016 when they went to Australia, there was a picture and he was  cheek to cheek with a girl. He had his hands on her shoulders and their faces were really close. It's also not a group picture. Also WY also had a video of him hanging out with several girls last year. 

They may not be together on July 30. There may be  reasons. It's possible that SY have to spend time with family as well. She also has her own set of friends. They don't need to spend most of their time together hehehe. 

YY friends here is the picture. 

Spoiler

@standingtallyy Happy Birthday. Stay healthy and God Bless. 

• Like 8

@standingtallyy- Happy birthday- wah u same birthday as sy. Wish u happiness always and good health  :)

@kho39- just keep calm. Wy has his own friends, has to hang out with them, just unlike sy his activities get published. Maybe they celebrate earlier? At least he didn't get caught with another girl. Dispatch is on the prowl- so many celebs gets  caught and have to break up- yesterday got 2 already- very unfortunate that they can't date without being disturbed. There must be a reason why sy is so quiet- hopefully she is busy- Hunus please update us soon 

• Like 8

Thank you ladies for the greetings:heart:...not same birthday. I am August 1 :)

Don't you worry @kho39 our Wooyoung is just having fun with his mates.Wooyoung's 'ME' time with friends :D..timing wasn't great, and he owes this to his 'LP friends'. These sort of things happen even to married couple like me:D

• Like 6

On 8/1/2017 at 11:40 AM, kho39 said:

Today i not in a good mood actually...feel like crying..sigh..i hate myself like that..i hate it..but..

Lets accept this reality ..friends!..yy are not together on 30 july..ya..it hurt when it got proof.sigh..the photo @chic-chic post yesterday..(wy selfie w fan in day time)..ok..when i saw the pic in twitter last nite..i telling myself..ok..like @chic-chic said..mayb they are spending their time at nite after he back from that festival or she oso went there together...but.....

This morning...i saw another photo in twitter...wy w same shirt n cap with a groups of ppl selfie together...n its at nite time. so he is partying there till nite...n...i very sure SHE is not with him..wy will not dare to stand that close to the girl next to him if she is around...sigh...that girl in the photo..really make me hot....stick to wy like ...sigh....

Go to twitter  @wooyoungID (party shots) to have a look at that photo..ya..even its a group of ppl but the girl next to him really annoying me...

Actually seeing him like that..looked happy smiling partying or hanging out w friends...make me feel sad..its not i dont like him like that...for me..i think he just make himself look bz but deep in his heart...he is hurt..seeing him like that ..make me sad..start from his solo concert..the song he wrote (nami & where is she)..the emotion he sing (congratulation, love me again , bye bye my blue, even happy birthday its diff from Rose concert , the feel is sad when he sing happy birthday this time) ....ya...he is bein dump by someone that he still love....ya..he still love..

YY..take ur time...i believe...just.like our friend fanfic story here....oneday they will meet again n fall inlove again rite..bcos their love are true destiny..

After reading this. I feel like crying too. I haven't seen these pictures that you are talking about. Thank goodness. I don't like looking at him having fun with other girls. I'm sorry if that sounds mean. So he and seyoung weren't together on her birthday? :( That makes me so sad. I'm so sad I feel like crying now. I never watched Wooyoung's party shots concert. I didn't know he sang those songs. You think Seyoung dumped him?Well, I don't blame her. Why he always around girls? I once asked if he was a player, but I think you all said no. And he's always partying. Why do I think seyoung was making him behave? When he was around her he had more fun. I am sorry. I think he liked being around seyoung more than he liked hanging out with friends. I don't think he looks happy these days. I think he looked so happy with seyoung.

@standingtallyy Happy birthday!

22 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@kho39 I saw the picture. Don't be sad. I think that's even a better picture than what he had before. There are more pictures of WY that he was really close to a girl.  Last 2016 when they went to Australia, there was a picture and he was  cheek to cheek with a girl. He had his hands on her shoulders and their faces were really close. It's also not a group picture. Also WY also had a video of him hanging out with several girls last year. 

They may not be together on July 30. There may be  reasons. It's possible that SY have to spend time with family as well. She also has her own set of friends. They don't need to spend most of their time together hehehe. 

YY friends here is the picture. 

Reveal hidden contents

@standingtallyy Happy Birthday. Stay healthy and God Bless. 

Where is this photo of Wooyoung with girls in Australia? I am so angry at him :(. He even press his cheek against that girl. He press his cheek against seyoung's cheek too :(. Where is this video of him hanging out with several girls last year? Argghhh. What is wrong with him. I am so angry. Why he can't see seyoung? Why people acting like she doesn't exist? This is so unfair. I miss them so much.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Thank you ladies for the greetings:heart:...not same birthday. I am August 1 :)

Don't you worry @kho39 our Wooyoung is just having fun with his mates.Wooyoung's 'ME' time with friends :D..timing wasn't great, and he owes this to his 'LP friends'. These sort of things happen even to married couple like me:D

Why can't he spend time with Seyoung on her birthday? Why is he so mean to her? I think he really loved her. On the last episode I think wooyoung was crying because he didn't want to be apart from her. I think he even kiss her cute cheek a lot :D. I think he just wants her all the time :D

• Like 4