[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

My personal take on WY and Irene is that this is a show they have to appear in together. The format is introducing audience to different kinds of places and what these places offer.    

If she Is daring WY, that by using the same glass it means they are dating, I think Irene was  joking.   Maybe she intends him to take another kind of drink to suit the show format.     To drink from one glass takes two to make this happen, and he didn't bite. 

WY is playing it smart.   This is being filmed, it isn't SY, it isn't WGM, it isn't any dating show.   His image is important,  and any untrue scandal that might erupt  is totally not worth it, even if they issue denial after denial. 

• Like 6

Just now, Asiah Abdullah said:

Many thanks for the translation

But why don’t you work out? You overdid it in the past?
 I run or ride a bike like crazy.

it is similiar to whom we know who like walking and ride a bike???#delulu

Thanks so much for noticing. I missed this part. Someone we know likes biking and running.   I'll definitely join the delulu.

ri_zps2dr1rkx0.jpg

oih_zpsvbuhl3hw.jpg

I think WY and SY pick up the habit of running and biking after WGM hehehe.  

Related image

Image result for wooyoung and seyoung jogging

• Like 10

I just watched WY's show. I think Wy and Irene are just following what the producers want them to do to make the show more interesting. They are both just acting out. I agree to all of your observations. Personally, I think WY is not treating this as another dating show. If you see, you can see WY as an idol and just a host. 

With WY's action, YY happy days are back indeed. Fighting YY friends!

So let's watch and support the show.  Only 4 episodes left and we won't know when we will be able to see WY again. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Thanks so much for noticing. I missed this part. Someone we know likes biking and running.   I'll definitely join the delulu.

ri_zps2dr1rkx0.jpg

oih_zpsvbuhl3hw.jpg

Related image

Most welcome (^_^)

• Like 10

6 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@Gerry58 I like the word 'friend zoned' :D For someone who wanted to be in a dating scandal. That would have been the perfect opportunity for Wooyoung...yet he avoided it like a plague, hahaha!!!

....because it is the wrong person he wants to have the dating scandal with? #delulumode :D

• Like 8

I love the resume you made @kho39.

It's like a proof that they're really in love and dating at that time (wgm).

They both are pretty smart to hide their love story after the show ended.

No news, no dating scandal at all.

I hope their wish will come true.

Wy wished he could be happy together with sy even in the future.

And sy wished she would come and drink the water with wy 20 years later (I hope it's as husband and wife)

I'm happy shipper :blush:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Wy spotted

Wy was spotted at this festival. Look where it is .. make me in #delulumode w/ his loved one to celebrate her birthday ? hihi:wub:

DEsMQFSVwAAL69J.jpg

DEsMRtjUIAAmeRh.jpg

Edited by youngs30
  • Like 5

Woots! You guys noticed the same thing I did in this latest episode of WY. He wants to propose with dancing, which he already did in Singapore. Even though it was awkward but it mjst have remained a special memory to him because he is still mentioning it. Drawing the line by calling Irene noona, not sharing straws and not drinking when she offered. Delulu mode back on track. :D

Just to inform you guys that I have made the order for flower arrangement and chocolate for Seyoungs birthday. But apparently the shop doesnt deliver on Sunday. Hopefully it reaches her by tomorrow. Thank you so much to those who have contributed.:)

• Like 8

On 28/07/2017 at 4:43 PM, Asiah Abdullah said:

Many thanks for the translation

But why don’t you work out? You overdid it in the past?
It’s because I’m overwhelmed and sweating from the thoughts about music alone (laughs). But sometimes I feel sorry for by body, so I run or ride a bike like crazy. If I feel that my body doesn’t feel like mine anymore, I may suddenly start doing push-ups, too. “Consistently” doesn’t work. I’m living my life wrong (laughs).

it is similiar to whom we know who like walking and ride a bike???#delulu

Good catch! Working out alone is boring so delulu is accepted that he goes with someone ie seyoung of course. :wub:

Btw, welcome onboard! Nice to meet another shipper from malaysia. :)

• Like 8

Happiest Birthday to our favourite leading lady Park Seyoung!! She is turning 30 today isn't she? I hope she'll have a blast with friends and family...and someone special :wub:

Thank you @blame2pm for arranging our little pressie..

@youngs30I assume these are Indie band performers or dance groups? Whatever it is, a perfect weekend to celebrate one's birthday. You are in the mix, all dressed down (like Wooyoung did...someone spotted him though but anyway :D) and no one will notice.

• Like 8

On 7/28/2017 at 11:37 PM, chic-chic said:

ri_zps2dr1rkx0.jpg

oih_zpsvbuhl3hw.jpg

Related image

Look at seyoung's cute bare legs in those tiny shorts! I hope wooyoung doesn't get a heart attack!  in the pic with Wooyoung. Wooyoung is wearing the black pants. Woah. Look at her though. I think Seyoung's got it all. I think she has a beautiful face and a beautiful body. I think poor wooyoung has to hold himself back!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 5

23 hours ago, chic-chic said:

I just watched WY's show. I think Wy and Irene are just following what the producers want them to do to make the show more interesting. They are both just acting out. I agree to all of your observations. Personally, I think WY is not treating this as another dating show. If you see, you can see WY as an idol and just a host. 

With WY's action, YY happy days are back indeed. Fighting YY friends!

So let's watch and support the show.  Only 4 episodes left and we won't know when we will be able to see WY again. 

Thank you. I think you lifted all our spirits. I'm so glad wooyoung isn't treating this like a dating show! Woo! So happy. Only 4 episodes left? LOL! It's almost over. Anyway, you're right let's watch and support the show. I don't even know what's going on in the show at this point. I'm so happy you watched it for us :) And I'm glad you agree with our observations! LOL. I'm glad they aren't following the producers. I think it looks forced. I think their time together looks forced is what I mean. Yay! Wooyoung is just an idol and host :D. YY days are back! Hehehehehe! Yay! Fighting! 

You have no idea how happy I am to hear that wooyoung isn't treating this like a dating show!

• Like 5

@chic-chic Is that wooyoung? I think it looks like him but I'm not sure. Oops that is him. Nevermind :D Where is he? I feel like I missed something. I feel like there's a secret and everyone's in on it but me? But I am kinda dumb...I think wooyoung is so funny and random!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 4