[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 Though I like SY to have a program with WY, for me the show doesn't suit her. For the later episodes, they will talk about fashion and party places.  I think Irene and WY perfectly fit the show. With Irene's popularity and influence around the globe, it's great PDs chose WY to be her co host.  Yes she is half American. 

If WY and SY would have a show, a travel show with be perfect. The concept of Island Trio (with CN Blue Yong Hwa) and the travel show of TY would be great. 

@standingtallyy To think of it SY has been working with JYP artists a lot. We have Jay Park, Jinwoon then 2PM. I really hope she has  a drama with Chansung, That would be perfect. 

Also waiting for Sy's next appearance. It would be her birthday soon but no news about her. 

It's great seeing WY drinking with male friends instead of hanging out with his "girl friends" like before. He and TY are into floral shirts lately hehehe.

Off topic.

Just venting out  my frustrations with Knetz. Sometimes their way of thinking is just so ridiculous. I just hate them boycotting Sungmin. Now he did not join SJ's comeback. I've been waiting for it. These are the reasons why they boycott Sungmin as written by a  so called fan. Just so ridiculous. 

You guys just don't understand it at all.
The major reason why Korean fans are mad is not because Sungmin got married, but his attitude and inconsiderate behaviour concerning this.

There's a lot to say abt this, but in short, he didn't care about his fans feelings:

1.His fans often go to his mother's coffee shop and sungmin occasionally comes. But he brings his wife to together to the coffee shop even though he knows that his fans are there waiting for him. This is really rather inconsiderate. Even though he is free to marry, bringing his wife to see his fans who are just waiting for him is simply ridiculous. Yeah fine you can get married but do you have to brag about it or something? Why don't you think abt your fan's feelings?

2. When he signed his name for his fans, he signed both his and his wife's name for his fans! Fine, we know you are married but isn't this a bit too over? Why do you have to sign your wife's name as well? Is this considerate? No!

3. His fans talked with his mum and she said that Sungmin insisted in getting married even though everyone objected, even his mum. He didn't think about Super Junior and the other members at all. Fans think that he is too selfish.

• Like 6

@standingtallyy You're married? That's awesome! You have no idea how happy I am to hear it. You look really happy with your husband. I like what you said. You said you busied yourself with work and hoped and prayed you would find a 'good man.' Well, it looks like your prayers were answered because you found your husband. Based on what you said about him, he looks like a cool guy. You fight? It's okay, I think that just means you really love each other. I am glad that you found someone who loves you more than you love him.So you will have red wine sometimes but you don't like wines or spirits?

Wow. So you just drink pepsi/coke with ice and lemon lime bitters? I think coke/pepsi  with ice and lemon lime bitters sounds delicious, but I think  wine is so much more delicious. I'm just joking. I respect your decision to not drink alcohol. I think I should do the same thing you do but I can't stay away from wine or beer. I'll even do the hard alcohol like gin or vodka. Anyway, since you are shy about revealing what your job is I'll settle for what you told me. I don't want to make you uncomfortable :) Based on what you said, I think your job sounds really cool and it looks like you have a lot of responsibility at your job. I'm sorry it's stressful. Your friend open to the idea of writing another fanfic? Well, please encourage her because I think WY and SY were so well-written. They reminded me of real life SY and WY. I just thought of that episode where SY and WY were in bed watching a scary movie. SY comes into the room with a fake hand. So cute. I miss them so much. You said WY was a good catch, I agree, but  SY is a good catch too. I mean, what more could anyone ask for. I don't think she can cook, right? I know she made food for wy on one of the WGM episodes. I think she could get cooking lessons. I think she is a good wife. WY better hurry up or else some lucky guy will snatch her up :).

@Gerry58 Hello! Glad you are at home finally :) You went grocery shopping? Nice. SY doesn't seductive scenes? I'm disappointed. I think she is really sexy and I want to see her do a seductive scene. Remember that WGM episode where WY is trying to make up a dance for their YY song? I think she looked so sexy in that episode. I'm also waiting patiently for her news too. I agree if it was WY and SY on the show the ratings would be sky-high. They have such good chemistry.

@chic-chic Thanks for the link to WY's show. I think you are right. If WY sees Jay Park's video with SY he will get jealous. He was always acting jealous on WGM. I don't think he was acting on those parts? Remember when SY was reading over  her script. She had a kissing scene in her drama. WY so jealous. Good. I want WY and SY to act in the same drama too. That'd be so cool. Now you've got me thinking about it. If they ever get to star in a drama, what kind of drama do you want it to be? Yes, let's be delulu WY is preparing something for SY's birthday. SY is so pretty in Allure. I love her eyes. Her eyes are so pretty. You don't think WY's show fits SY? Ok I'll trust you. You want WY and SY to have a travel show. That'd be so cool! 

off-topic

After reading what you said about Sungmin, I can understand why you are frustrated. I'm sorry.

• Like 5

@2handsintertwined Since WY won't ever do a drama, variety will be ok for me. I really want them to be in a travel show. There will be more opportunities to bond. To add a little delulu, I like them to be on Return of Superman, with a little version WY or SY hahaha. 

I am so jealous of other WGM couples who had a reunion after WGM. Some had a song, drama and a photoshoot together. Some couples even had the chance to attend award shows. We don't have one for 2young.

The reason I don't think SY fits WY's show is her personality. She's more laid back and conservative. The show is more on hot trends which Irene is good at.  The most seductive SY has done is with Whisper when she's on her undergarments. 

Since I am a fan of SJ, that's why I am frustrated with Knetz. I pity idols due to some fans. I am hoping this don't happen to 2PM just in case one of them decided to marry early. 

SY will be on her 30's soon. If just for example she's not with WY, I think we'll hear dating/marriage news from her first than WY. I think that's the trend for most actresses. 

• Like 7

@chic-chic- that super junior guy and his wife not tactful. They are celebs so must do fan service. 2pm guys are the best. They always thank their fans and grateful for their support. It is ok to get married but the wife doesn't need to tag along everytime.  No need to be so sticky. Ya we know they are honeymooners but don't need to show the lovey-dovey stuff- it becomes fake if too much. Also in marriage there must be trust, if too possessive and controlling it is bad. I see a lot of guys being controlled by the wife. Even my bro-in-law sadly have to seek wife's permission before agreeing to do something- I feel sad for my mum-in-law. Always tell my hubby to teach our son not to do that :)

@2handsintertwined- Sy has pretty eyes, love her with curls. She can cook now, during her hiatus, she learned to make pasta. Ya she is a good catch too. Think her family is quite ok cos can send her to university plus she has been acting for a while. 

@standingtallyy- glad wy is hanging out with the guys :lol:

found this on YouTube- with eng sub - WY's comments on 6 nights 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 Though I like SY to have a program with WY, for me the show doesn't suit her. For the later episodes, they will talk about fashion and party places.  I think Irene and WY perfectly fit the show. With Irene's popularity and influence around the globe, it's great PDs chose WY to be her co host.  Yes she is half American. 

If WY and SY would have a show, a travel show with be perfect. The concept of Island Trio (with CN Blue Yong Hwa) and the travel show of TY would be great. 

@standingtallyy To think of it SY has been working with JYP artists a lot. We have Jay Park, Jinwoon then 2PM. I really hope she has  a drama with Chansung, That would be perfect. 

Also waiting for Sy's next appearance. It would be her birthday soon but no news about her. 

It's great seeing WY drinking with male friends instead of hanging out with his "girl friends" like before. He and TY are into floral shirts lately hehehe.

Off topic.

Just venting out  my frustrations with Knetz. Sometimes their way of thinking is just so ridiculous. I just hate them boycotting Sungmin. Now he did not join SJ's comeback. I've been waiting for it. These are the reasons why they boycott Sungmin as written by a  so called fan. Just so ridiculous. 

You guys just don't understand it at all.
The major reason why Korean fans are mad is not because Sungmin got married, but his attitude and inconsiderate behaviour concerning this.

There's a lot to say abt this, but in short, he didn't care about his fans feelings:

1.His fans often go to his mother's coffee shop and sungmin occasionally comes. But he brings his wife to together to the coffee shop even though he knows that his fans are there waiting for him. This is really rather inconsiderate. Even though he is free to marry, bringing his wife to see his fans who are just waiting for him is simply ridiculous. Yeah fine you can get married but do you have to brag about it or something? Why don't you think abt your fan's feelings?

2. When he signed his name for his fans, he signed both his and his wife's name for his fans! Fine, we know you are married but isn't this a bit too over? Why do you have to sign your wife's name as well? Is this considerate? No!

3. His fans talked with his mum and she said that Sungmin insisted in getting married even though everyone objected, even his mum. He didn't think about Super Junior and the other members at all. Fans think that he is too selfish.

Sungmin is free to do whatever he what's to do with his life.  if that's korean customs to hate & boycott their idols, they can hate all they want for as long as they don't lay a finger on her (wife).  Salute to the idols who date in the open. 

• Like 7

@kdaddict1 Too bad that's already happening. Knetz are already hating on her. Hacking her IG and bombarding her with non stop bad comments. To think they married 2 years ago and they are still bringing this up. Anyway, I think no other Super Junior member will ever get married because of this. Just too bad. 

It's hard explaining things to these people. As an international fan, it's hard to make an opinion about the issue. Chinese fans and fans around the globe already made a petition not to remove him. But I guess K fans still has the final say. 

I also salute those idols who date in open. They really have guts. But if you're an idol in Korea, when dating or marrying they should already accept that it's career suicide. 

I am a fan of both of them so I can say the wife is not controlling. Sungmin wrote letters explaining the marriage. His wife was so kind with fans too.  Does he need to tell  everything about his marriage to fans just to satisfy them. When an idol gets married, is it ok to just hide your wife at home?  They visited Sungmin's mom cafe shop. So I don't get the logic not to bring his wife there. Fans are just so ridiculous sometimes it's frustrating. I can't understand their way of thinking. 

However, I am also quite frustrated with their company and the members too. They should not allow Kfans to dictate their actions. 

Too much fan service is bad too. If they continue doing fan service, fans will be more possessive. This is why fans thought idols can't make personal decisions without telling them first.  They are looked upon as simply products or an imaginary bfs and owe everything to their fans. As an idol group, this is why I worry about 2PM. As a Hottest, I am glad they are thankful for fans support but I think also they should set limitations too. It's possible this would happen to one of them too. Though most Hottest are understanding, I know some who would really go berserk knowing their bias will get married. 

Among 2PM members, I think TY is the one who will have the guts to get married first hehe. He's the one who openly expresses his opinion about something even if it's against fans opinions. But I think with 2PM if for example one member is being hated due to this, all members will not even do a comeback and will support the member all the way. 

Sorry about venting about this. I am just a frustrated fan hehe.

• Like 8

Just now, kdaddict1 said:

:angry::bawling: the kiss with Jay Park is artistically done. It's camera effect. There's this light in between them. 

Of course I still like WY and SY kiss the best. But the kiss on Jay Park's video is great. I think that's the longest kiss SY has done. 

• Like 5

I agree. Too much fan service is not good. Anything that is too much is not good. Everything should be in moderation.

Yes, celebrities owe it to fans/ supporters where they are but that does not mean they have the God given right to dictate their lives. Sungmin fought for his love. Fans saw it as being inconsiderate? I think he stood on his ground, he doesn't need to approval from his fans who he should be with and when should he gets married. No woman will ever be good enough for him anyway, if coming from obsessive fans view. His Mom saying she doesn't agree with his marriage or likes his wife isn't helping her son. A Mom shouldn't do that, right? Lest should protect him from everything what is going on. She is adding fuel to the fire.

So good luck to our 2PM when that difficult decision comes:D

Know Your Name music video,hands down as the best on screen kiss Seyoung had done :wub:...you are correct there @chic-chic Seyoung did work with few JYP artist and have visited the building too.

@2handsintertwined thanks, I do enjoy and love my work.

@Gerry58 Going away is great but it's always good to come home and sleep in your own bed, isn't it?

• Like 5

Hi...thanks @standingtallyy,  @hazeljrr_c922 , @yun84, @2handsintertwined, @chic-chic, @Gerry58 for ur kind words.Yay...lets keep the YY spirit going..haaa

Actually..for me...if can...i dun wan wy sy in any show or drama together...cos for me...if they openly together in screen ..thats mean ..they only friend..some wgm couple can openly reunion for drama,song or photoshoot cos they have nothing to hide..they only friend..

Cos i believe yy is together ..that y..after wgm...no news about them..cos they are secretly dating...( yes..they better be..haaa)

But..at least...pls ar.. our beloved YY ...give us comfirmation hint.pls...eg:. Wy pls wear puzzle ring or the hongdae cap again , sy wear the necklace again this yr...cos we had wy hongdae cap in 2014 hk jyp concert, wy puzzle ring in 2015 rose tour, sy necklace in 2016 beautiful mind drama & junk wrote yy in 2016 wildbeat show....so...for this yr 2017...another hint to make us happy ok...its ok i dont see them on screen cos i want them in real life together secretly..

• Like 7

She knows We miss her...:blush:

She looks beautiful as always.

Unfortunately, I don't understand the meaning of her caption.

The girl with long hair who sit down behind Sy is Jeon Sojin, isn't she?

• Like 4