[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@yun84- yes u are right. 1st place went to GD's yura and actor cos they were the new couple. Everyone was disappointed cos YY use an unusual ingredient- octopus. They cook different dishes with it.- soup, pancake, BBQ. More creative I feel. That couple win a trip overseas. I guess YY didn't win cos they already traveled to Singapore. Well YY got a monetary reward as 2nd prize so they use for paragliding 

Sy was shooting Glorious Day while filming WGM. Think it was 44 episodes- interesting beginning but after she got married, they focus on her mum's romance with the CEO. U can watch cos it a heartwarming family drama but if u can't finish 44 episodes, I suggest u use the fast forward. Sy and lee sang woo's romance and the grandparents are very cute. 

Ya if u want drama recommendations I can help- presently watching lookout about corruption, also not bad and Duel - about cloning but I suggest u start on Forest first. I like crime, revenge, law.

For  Sy's I watched everything- even when storyline can get frustrating like sincerity moves heaven, another long family drama. She acted as a good girl, got bullied by her adopted sister, her bf got snatched by her, even she tried to sabotage her relationship with her own mother and her career. Interesting to compare her earlier works to her latest Whisper- how much she has grown as an actress 

Sorry for my long post 

• Like 5

Oh..btw..i read alot of hottest curious how wy smell..i think wy using  CREED colognes..i think he got mention it in the interview last time..i think i read it in this forums if not mistaken ..n if u go  view his room in real2pm on youtube.the Creed is on the table....haaa...ok..let buy it if u wanna smell how wy smell..hiii

• Like 7

@kdaddict1 You've achieved a lot for such a young age (trust me dear 28 is not old). I am in my early 40's but I wish I can stay 28:D. I know running your own business is not easy but wow! We had another shipper here too that goes to fashion week around Asia I think it was @ilikeme?Do you go as well?

@2handsintertwinedWelcome! I can really tell you are a YY shipper with your alias:). Oh no, we are no fuss bunch. We have become friends here and talk about life too, not only WY and SY. Glad to see another shipper joining:wub:

@Gerry58 Yes, I was out in the outback again but I've been home since yesterday, so I'll be more visible. I did miss you guys too.

By the way, a friend whose become a YY shipper (thanks to me, hahaha) wrote a fanfic on them. She's not ready to join us yet, but is constantly checking us out. I read it partly and it's not bad. I'm on a mission to have it published here, hoping she'll say yes. Wish me luck!

• Like 7

For the first time..wy doing live at his house w his friends...dunno y....feel happy + abit sad too....so..now izzit mean he really single now cos he allow his friends go to his house n show his house to public now?..compare to last time..he never invite anyone to his house izzit?...

I keep looking around at his house ..hoping to see a hint...sigh..not even one...

• Like 6

9 hours ago, yun84 said:

Hi @2handsintertwined,nice to meet you here..

Hihii, If they find their fanfics, it will give them idea.

YY couple won the second place (if I'm not wrong).

Nice to meet you too. So they won second place? Thanks.

@standingtallyy Thanks for the welcome :). My alias is obvious that I'm a yy shipper isn't it? I'm glad you can tell that I'm a yy shipper. 

• Like 4

Wow WY posted in Periscope and showed his house. This is history hahaha. He has so many tweets too.What's gotten into him haha.  Fans are celebrating and are happy. Is he starting being active again in SNS. But I like to think he just wants to promote Bernard Park. He's also with other JYP artists. Let's observe what he'll do next. 

• Like 5

#Wooyoung's twitter: Today our Nakjunie Bernard~~~Wa~
Will have fun live.
Focus on Insta and Twitter ㅋㅋㅋ

Trans by 2pmalways

OMG I really can't believe it. He actually tweeted and there's so many haha

WOOHO even had a conversation

Junho: @/0430yes Just how long are you gonna keep on blaming
Woo: @/dlwnsghek ㅋㅋㅋI'm~ the one to blame for everything anyways ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Junho : @/0430yes I tapped a lot of hearts though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Woo: @/dlwnsghek ㅋㅋ Awesome ㅋㅋㅋ
Junho-ya, I'll buy you I!ce!Cr!eam!
Let's go get some

No automatic alt text available.

\

Image result for happy gif 2pm

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

#Wooyoung's twitter: Today our Nakjunie Bernard~~~Wa~
Will have fun live.
Focus on Insta and Twitter ㅋㅋㅋ

Trans by 2pmalways

OMG I really can't believe it. He actually tweeted and there's so many haha

What did he say?

His tweets make the fans excited.

But I don't know what he said.

Wy also interacted with Junho.

• Like 4

@yun84Most of the post said this "Today, blaming it on me!!" then post the Periscope links. He is promoting Bernard's Park song Blame

Here's the song. 

Spoiler

This is the conversation with Junho. 

Junho: @/0430yes Just how long are you gonna keep on blaming
Woo: @/dlwnsghek ㅋㅋㅋI'm~ the one to blame for everything anyways ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Junho : @/0430yes I tapped a lot of hearts though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Woo: @/dlwnsghek ㅋㅋ Awesome ㅋㅋㅋ
Junho-ya, I'll buy you I!ce!Cr!eam!
Let's go get some

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

Wow so excited to see WY's house finally!!! He must have read our comments about him not showing it before

@chic-chic- u are right. Wy is such a sweet guy, wants to help other Jyp members promote their music. That's why he is willing to invite to his house.

Anyway he is just showing his living room not the whole house. He didn't show his bedroom also. Bet the fans will be scrutinizing everything. Surprised his house is simple compared to junho's who has designer feel to it. WY's furnishings looks like those u can buy from shops, put together. I can see a whole rack of LPs, his stuffed animals,  his sound system, air on, lights etc. Wonder what he displayed on his shelf? 

Hope he will tweet more :lol:

• Like 5

17 hours ago, kho39 said:

For me...i oso think is letter YY that junk wrote on wy hand..do u noticed..in the video, at 1.05min ..junk go for second attempt to write a line down to make it more obvious Y  on wy hand again..

Then...wy saw his hand & smile and show to the camera clearly without  say anything..but junho write OUT on his foot..y he not showing that ? ..haa..

Then at 2.49min...i noticed that...wy turn to junk asking sumthing n turn  his hand to him..but it block by cs..but stil can see wy turn his hand to junk...

(My delulu mode*) must be wy asking junk ..y u write this..this is so obvious!!.....haaaa

I'm back again! IM GLAD MAJORITY OF YOU THINK ITS YY I'd like to think it that way too. THAT'S the SPIRIT!

I'm actually been exploring WGM couples & watched Lee Jang Woo & Han Eun Jung continously non-stop since yesterday. Looks like Jang Woo hand picked Eun Jung to be his wife, cause he is a fan of T-ara I've learned that couples/candidates were asked their respective ideal type, they were also asked if they had someone in particular, But if the person isn't available, research follows to look for matching couples. 

WGM seems to be so brutal to couples if they sensed that someone began to fall in love. They'll stop at all cost. So sad! Fans are broken hearted.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, kho39 said:

For the first time..wy doing live at his house w his friends...dunno y....feel happy + abit sad too....so..now izzit mean he really single now cos he allow his friends go to his house n show his house to public now?..compare to last time..he never invite anyone to his house izzit?...

I keep looking around at his house ..hoping to see a hint...sigh..not even one...

Don't be sad, maybe he tells his gf not to come cos his friends are coming over? 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, kho39 said:

Oh..btw..i read alot of hottest curious how wy smell..i think wy using  CREED colognes..i think he got mention it in the interview last time..i think i read it in this forums if not mistaken ..n if u go  view his room in real2pm on youtube.the Creed is on the table....haaa...ok..let buy it if u wanna smell how wy smell..hiii

Oh yes Creed. That's old brand. I remember the scent of my cousin. The scent that I can't forget. Thank you!

• Like 7

The song is a sad song. Another break up song hehehe. 

WY's house is so cozy. So far I like WY's house and Chansung's. Jun K and Junho are like designer/luxury houses hehe. 

@kdaddict1 When WY and SY became guests in Radio Star, MC's clarify with WY the rumor that he selected SY as his partner. They were teasing him.  Though of course he denied it. We never know hahaha. WGM really considered each other's ideal type for YY.

• Like 4

Wy is doing such a great job in promoting first day6, now Bernard park. Jyp should seriously consider employing wy as PR Manager cos he is such an excellent people's person. Love that wy dresses so casually at home, doesn't try to show off designer wear. Love junho and WY's conversations  :lol:

@standingtallyy- great job promoting YY Nation.  :)

Tell your friend don't be shy, post her fanfic here, all of us want to read. 

@kdaddict1- saw lee Jang woo with Tara girl. Got scandal -he was dating the actress from my sassy girl with jo won cos they filmed a drama together- my husband got a family (good drama I watched it). Then Tara got scandal they have to end their Wgm. He is an outdoor type, so they have to sleep in tent whereas Kang sora and leetuk got a nice house. They try to con them so they can swop houses. U should watch them (Kang Sora) too. She was just too shy, didn't talk much. This couple has more glamour. The first meeting she was dressed in short mini dress like movie star, leetuk even seranade her in his concert. They had a kiss at the end but on the upper lip like drama kiss). 

YY more down to earth. Initially wy dressed like idol to impress but later on, he wore casual clothes cos Sy is very simple. Anyway good to watch other couples to compare. Not sure Wgm will come back cos viewers complain the recent couples are boring. 

@chic-chic- break up songs sell well. WY's house is quite big for a single guy. Saw the passage way leads to more rooms. Very curious what he has in there 

• Like 4