[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just read sy and cast of Whisper gets a reward trip to jeju from sbs for the high rating. Congrats!!!

Sy so sweet to give the crew presents 

She is wearing her favorite blue colour with jeans- very simple outfit 

• Like 4

I read the article for their reward vacation in Jeju. So good the 3 leads and casts will be able to bond. Too bad for Kwon Yool though. 

So cute SY doing her happy dance at the beginning. Her simple outfit at the end when they took the final photo with a reverse snap back is so cute.

• Like 3

Hi Guys:D Sorry I haven't been posting the last two days but have been reading and LIKING:) I was busy packing for my trip (flying tonight) and making sure got everything sorted work wise until I come back. Will be away for two weeks to see my Dad, he will be 85 this Saturday:). My two brothers who are now based in Canada and England are coming too (actually, they are already there), it's good to see them again after a long while.

I haven't watched the last two episodes either, hopefully I can catch next week, depends on how good the WiFi service will be.. @chic-chic I agree, Seyoung's dance is SO CUTE! Those awkward moves, hahaha! I feel like putting her in my pocket and take her home:wub::wub:..Like what WY said before, maybe a 12hours a day practice she'll master it, LOL!!! Owws, they are going for at trip to Jeju for a job well done for the stars and crew. Awesome!

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

Wanna take this opportunity to thank all casts of Whisper especially our very own Park Se young who did a very memorable

and outstanding acting..In my opinion the 2nd lead couple shows more intense acting in this drama which make me say BRAVO!:)

BRAVO!:)Seyoung's facial expression on different moods are excellent !:heart:Hope and pray new drama offers will come her way soon.

@standingtallyy Have a safe flight! Happy birthday to Papa! Gracious Lord his 85! GODBLESS!

@chic-chic- thanks for the photos. Sy looks good in every shot- she is so photogenic 

Can see she gets along well with even the veteran actors looking at their smiles. She and LSY looks good together too!! Don't mind if they act together again

Was reading some comments- some people not happy there is no kissing in last episode so they say not necessary. They say should have ended at episode 16. But I think last episode was good cos everyone gets a mention esp what happened to the supporting cast. Show us money doesn't buy happiness esp DJ's father getting Alzheimer's and his 2nd wife abandoned him. Poor thing ended up in home. CSY even made friends in prison, lby became a lawyer, sec song working in law firm, LSY starting life again and OTP get together 

Overall good show. 

• Like 1