[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

Good morning YY Nation 

@blame2pm- I saw that actress gsy's fan posting on IG asking for donations, not sure whether they collected enough money. U can try that or post on Facebook? Also saw soompi announcing istar on the front page whereby they help fans send flowers, food trucks etc. If u can't collect enough, then keep the money for next project.

Yeap, that was what we did the last time by posting on IG and facebook. But I wasn't sure if we wanted to do it again for this drama so I didnt ask. >.< Can you please link me that soompi page? I couldn't find it. It would be really helpful. 

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@blame2pm I would be interested. However can we get enough funds just in time? Also would there be an available schedule to send the truck within SY shooting period. Yes I think we only have 5 episodes left. If we won't be able to send on this time how about her birthday  in July. 

Right now we have $430usd. It'd be nice if we could raise around another  $200usd for us to send a decent support truck. I'm asking around now and will see if we can get at least a schedule in. 

• Like 5

@blame2pm- don't know how to post the link, sorry. It is on the front page of soompi where u read the news. The logo is I:heart:star. Yes I know u did post on IG and Facebook the last time. 

@chic-chic- maybe u can help? Thanks for WY's interview- I knew he designed the costumes - it is his signature- the toys. He loves listening to LPs just like my hubby- that's where he gets his inspiration for composing 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@blame2pm- don't know how to post the link, sorry. It is on the front page of soompi where u read the news. The logo is I:heart:star. Yes I know u did post on IG and Facebook the last time. 

Okay, I found it! Thanks @Gerry58 I will look into that. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic Yeah, cool app right? I've downloaded the app, signed up and browsed through it a bit. From what I understand so far, we need to earn star points which can be done by clicking on the ads. Star points can also be purchased. This star points then can be used to pay for the support we want to do for the celebrity. Which is a cool idea for those who cant give monetary contributions can contribute by giving their star points. However we might not have enough time to carry out this support truck through this app. Because we need to ask fans to download it first, then collect enough star points (which I have yet to know how much we need for the support truck...need to study it a bit more) But the app is something we can use for Seyoung's birthday for sure! Maybe can send a billboard ad too and donation in her name. 

• Like 4

@blame2pm- I downloaded the app but I see Korean words. How to change to eng? Ya good idea to check the price of support truck to see whether they can do cheaper. I am still figuring how it work cos I need English but I see they give daily bonus points to make u log in daily 

wy meet 2am member - so loving 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Image may contain: text

Futari ~ a sad ( love) song but melody is beautiful.

Hope there is a english translation for this.

**Found the English translation ,Futari (Two of us), but not sure how to link it here.

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation !

its been awhile didn't post at here, I am still here as YYshipper. :wink:

wow we have few new friends here, @pammie69 @kho39 @bonaluna welcome aboard ! you can back read our post to fill your delulu mode.... those hints by mr obvious.

I was also shocked by wooyoung recent interview about the Party Shots concept, was frustrated and sad last month,

lol myself, I am also the one who turn to PSY n LSY (mianhe) that moment, just an excuse to cure my wound,

but until wy wear the "Y" hat and check his signature still with the 's" then I awake  + read yours post here with positive thought, i scold myself,

it just wy party shots promotion tactic. see how he keep teasing fans to get bf and testing fans if alright for him to have gf.  

Thanks to all who keep posting and sharing that time to have this ship still sailing smoothly and even more new friends join us. 

Thanks to @blame2pm to organize the food truck to SY again, if we unable to rush for the 'whisper' drama support maybe can leave it to sy birthday.

We need yours support to make this event success again, same as last year China YY friends may join us. for those who interest and want to know more may dm @blame2pm for detail.

Have a happy weekend YY friends !

• Like 6

Good morning YY shippers 

@yyluv- thanks for your support. Very happy we are doing the food truck project. YY shippers are so co-operative and helpful. Left 2 more days. So help spread the words. 

Glad people enjoy this scene- the emotion and tension 

Sy so lucky to have many scenes with both LSY and Kwon Yul, both experienced actors plus veteran actor as her dad. She will learn a lot from this drama. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, yyluv said:

Good morning YY Nation !

its been awhile didn't post at here, I am still here as YYshipper. :wink:

wow we have few new friends here, @pammie69 @kho39 @bonaluna welcome aboard ! you can back read our post to fill your delulu mode.... those hints by mr obvious.

I was also shocked by wooyoung recent interview about the Party Shots concept, was frustrated and sad last month,

lol myself, I am also the one who turn to PSY n LSY (mianhe) that moment, just an excuse to cure my wound,

but until wy wear the "Y" hat and check his signature still with the 's" then I awake  + read yours post here with positive thought, i scold myself,

it just wy party shots promotion tactic. see how he keep teasing fans to get bf and testing fans if alright for him to have gf.  

Thanks to all who keep posting and sharing that time to have this ship still sailing smoothly and even more new friends join us. 

Thanks to @blame2pm to organize the food truck to SY again, if we unable to rush for the 'whisper' drama support maybe can leave it to sy birthday.

We need yours support to make this event success again, same as last year China YY friends may join us. for those who interest and want to know more may dm @blame2pm for detail.

Have a happy weekend YY friends !

@yyluv- ya that's the spirit. We don't give up hope. Remember jun.k wrote YY on wy, his Y hat, even lion king on The couch (he remembers Wgm- sy loves lion) and she is a Leo. :D 

@standingtallyy- sy is so so quiet, even when fans post on her IG they miss her, she didn't update. Must be keeping low profile. Hope to hear from her soon. 

• Like 4

So I've contacted a couple coffee truck companies, they will contact Seyoung's management to see if we can find a suitable time to do the support. In the mean time, I'm designing the banner and stickers for the truck. I need your help. Have you guys seen this picture of Seyoung giving finger hearts from the front and looking into the camera? I swear I saw it before but now I can't find it. 

77995_71032_575.jpg

Please let me know if you have any ideas on what to write on the banners and sticker too. Much thanks! 

• Like 5

I'm not sure if this complete interview has been posted yet. But some of Wooyoung's answer stood out. 

Spoiler

170407 steady. - A day-off with my capricious darling #WooyoungBirthdayShots
≪The 1st featuring of WOOYOUNG (from 2PM) on steady≫

“A day-off with my capricious darling”
Monopolize the capricious Wooyoung ♥

Wooyoung, who will release his new album “Party Shots” after 2 years since the first solo now has made his first featuring on steady.!
He has helped us remake the scene of “A day-off together with a capricious BOY”.
Let’s enjoy a Wooyoung different to his CRAZY & COOL image in the MV!

* Q.21 and A.21 *
Find out what this capricious BOY is thinking

Q1. What is your role in 2PM?
→ A mom, maybe?
I'm quite a nagging person.
Generally speaking, I'm involving in many things of all the members (laughs)!

Q2. One message to your members, please.
→ Eat your meals properly, okay!

Q3. What do you want to be called by your girlfriend?
→ Jagi-ya ("darling" in Korean), I guess.
But as long as it's the name she prefers to call me, be it only "Wooyoung ah" or a nickname, I'm fine with it.

Q4. Please tell us your ideal date!
→ How about going to an amusement park together?

Q5. How do you deal with work-related stress?
→ I consult the good hyungs around me. 

Q6. Words from a girl that will make you happy?
→ Maybe "You look like an eccentric at first, but in fact you are a very honest person".

Q7. Can Wooyoung tell us one secret of yours? Just one, please.
→ IT'S A SECRET!
Once I tell you, it’s not a secret anymore, right? (laughs)

Q8. Is Wooyoung an capricious/moody man?
→ (Grinning) SUPER MOODY!

Q9. Which hairstyle until now do you think is "looking good" on you?
→ Nothing yet!

Q10. If your girlfriend told you "Between me and your work, which is important?"...
→ Then I can only say "I would rather you just kill me!" (cries)

Q11. April is your birth month right? Can you tell us a memory of your birthday?
→ 2PM members once celebrated my birthday on a plane to America. The moment my birthday was near, Taecyeon hyung popped out with a birthday cake on his hands! So I thought, "They prepared it for me", it made me touched.

Q12. What would you do to make up with your girlfriend after a quarrel?
→ I will concede a point to her.

Q13. Your method of approaching the girl you like?
→ I'm not the type that hits on other people fervently at the first meeting. That's why I will try to get close to her as a friend first.

Q14. Which type of girl do you easily get attracted to: older, same age or younger?
→ It's not something I can choose.
I'm just so busy I don't even have time to meet any girls!

Q15. Which moment do you think yourself looks cool?
→ Not even once. I swear (laughs).

Q16. When do you feel relaxed the most?
→ When sleeping.
I wear pajama to go to sleep. Cute, right? (laughs)

Q17. Can you give us 3 elements you require in a girlfriend?
→ I can’t give such things as 3 elements!
T.H.A.T.’S.W.H.Y I don’t have a girlfriend, you see! (laughs)

Q18. What is on your mind when you’re performing?
→ “Next is what song again?”

Q19. The knack to help everything go smoothly in your teamwork is?
→ Mutual concession is very important.
In 2PM, we divide into 2 groups to have coordinators help us put on make-up in order. The group going in first, which are those willing to wake up early, are always Nichkhun hyung, Chansung and me – the 3 of us. Meanwhile, the other 3 definitely cannot get up early. To tell the truth, long ago I used to think of them as “How cunning” (laughs), but now it’s like an obvious thing. Personally speaking, I just think having make-up done quickly will help me feel refreshed.

Q20. What would you do to cheer your girlfriend up when she’s feeling down because of work?
→ I’d tell her something like “If it’s too tough then just leave your job!”.
Rather than plain comfort, I want to show my empathy with her current feelings.

Q21. Wooyoung is a man rarely shows his tears to anyone, but have you unconsciously shed tears recently?
→ When writing lyrics, I suddenly realized that I was crying. Those lyrics are not for any songs from this album, but they are very sad... I also want you to hear it one day.

《 I love “People” very much. That’s why I want to give priority to “People” before everything. 》

Many people who have already listened to my album this time told me, “So aggressive!”. But that’s exactly what I want them to think. Not only the music, even my hairstyle and outfits are storming your mind, right? Since this is the 2nd solo album of mine in Japan, it’s a fact that there is no need to hesitate anymore. Throwing away the judging eyes of those around me, this one screams my ambition to smash down all my images up until now as well as prejudice. That’s why I made ‘Let’s play with all your heart!’ as the concept for “Party Shots” so that listeners can feel that “We are normal people too!”. The MV is also shocking, that’s how an “aggressive” Wooyoung is for you (laughs). Many songs from this album reflect my own feelings, therefore I hope you will listen to them and think “So there is this side in Wooyoung too”.

My 1st solo album “R.O.S.E” is what made to help everyone know about the person called “me”. On the contrary to my thought that I would feel nervous since it’s my first solo in Japan, I apparently was able to deal with it in a relaxed fashion. I think that’s because I had changed. My personality had changed, my stance had changed too - it must have been that. I discovered a new me to whom I can say “You’re more confident now”. That confidence has become even more powerful in the album this time.

What kind of person am I, after all? Fufufu~ since I love people so much, I want to give them the priority before everything. But this world is not always like that. I found it sad and pitiful, should that mourning me live in a different dimension to other people? My own way could go against the flow of this world, but I don’t think my thinking is wrong. Don’t you think so?

Q3. What do you want to be called by your girlfriend?
→ Jagi-ya ("darling" in Korean), I guess.
But as long as it's the name she prefers to call me, be it only "Wooyoung ah" or a nickname, I'm fine with it.  // Remember who decided to call him Wooyoung-ah? 

Q4. Please tell us your ideal date!
→ How about going to an amusement park together? // Who did he go to amusement park with? I think he has mentioned amusement park a number of times now

Q16. When do you feel relaxed the most?
→ When sleeping.
I wear pajama to go to sleep. Cute, right? (laughs) //Who wears pajamas to sleep? Wooyoung said he didnt wear before. 

Q6. Words from a girl that will make you happy?
→ Maybe "You look like an eccentric at first, but in fact you are a very honest person". //I think Seyoung has said a variation of this before. 

• Like 6