[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@kho39 Welcome. So glad you're able to join us. So happy that new members are joining even if WGM already ended years ago. 

I had that reaction too when I saw him sing Congratulations. I can just felt sadness and torture because he can't continue singing. But don't worry he may just be conveying what the song is all about. Congratulations is really a heartbreaking song to start with. It's also sad listening to Day 6 when they are singing this song. Also he doesn't look so sad overall. 

Sometimes we are scared too when we see things like that from Wooyoung. However since there are no announcement yet that either of them are dating someone else we can still continue with this ship. We can delulu sometimes too. 

Another fan cam, WY singing ROSE

• Like 9

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@kho39 Welcome. So glad you're able to join us. So happy that new members are joining even if WGM already ended years ago. 

I had that reaction too when I saw him sing Congratulations. I can just felt sadness and torture because he can't continue singing. But don't worry he may just be conveying what the song is all about. Congratulations is really a heartbreaking song to start with. It's also sad listening to Day 6 when they are singing this song. Also he doesn't look so sad overall. 

Sometimes we are scared too when we see things like that from Wooyoung. However since there are no announcement yet that either of them are dating someone else we can still continue with this ship. We can delulu sometimes too. 

Another fan cam, WY singing ROSE

Test @chic-chic

• Like 2

@kho39- hi there, nice to see another new face. So u just started on YY Wgm, well better late than never. I guess the newer couples don't connect with viewers like the 'older' couples like YY.

Although it's been 3 years since wy and sy left Wgm, we never have pics of wy with another girl, same for sy- she didn't have dating news even though she acted in so many dramas. So we are still hopeful  :)

Although wy sang a sad breakup song with so much feelings, don't think it is personal- he is just good at performing love songs 

seems Jyp himself attended WY's concert 

• Like 9

Guest elenskivios38

Ladies!:wub: ladies! :wub:i dont see anything scared in Wooyoung's sadness during concert .his too good in interpreting

songs.His soothing voice was perfect when he sings mellow  songs .He gives different  color   diff. meaning  it attracts

listener, Wooyoung was overwhelm with the response of the fans :wub::)imagine for all this years  they remain strong among

others and this scenario Wooyoung becomes emotional.The success of each members solo concerts.dramas and etc.was a 

blessing .Fans loved them so much:heart: they really hard working they struggle until the last drop of their sweat.

2PM truly the model of K-pop group.Though many young group blooming still 2pm remain in the hearts of fans.their music is totally

diff.easy to sing easy to remember:)

CONGRATULATION JANG WOOYOUNG! for the success of your solo concert stay humble low profile like our Princess ROSE

Thanks thanks...i feel better now with all your positive comment..yay..im glad joining this ship..actually i know this "we got married "show few yr back but i never feel interest to watch it that time..but..fate bring me to YY ..last mth,when i searching for new korean drama from youtube..suddenly dunno why YY couple catch my attention that time..so i just let myself watch for abit since i cannot find any drama yet..omg..after that..i just so inlove w them n now i cannot take myself out already.this is the only couple i watched in WGM show..dunno how many time i rewatch their ep..n i start searching online everything about them..then..i found this "super awesome YY forum"..its like a big family..all of u are so kind n patient..salute all of u sailing this ship that long...even now i abit late..but stil lucky i can be part in this ship..hope our wish wil come true 1day..YY couple fighting.

• Like 9

Japanese Fans are so lucky. 

I can't even get one. I  can't understand the form. 

_______

Wooyoung's "Travelling Alone" photo book contains pictures from while Wooyoung was on Jeju Island, South Korea.

Order Period
5/1 (Mon) @ 14:00 ~ 5/15 (Mon) @ 23:59
※ Delivery is expected after July.

Product Details
- 4,860 yen
- 64 pages (including cover page)
- Size: 300mm × 375mm
- DVD (approx. 60 minutes)

Buyer Application Benefits
- A Prize: 100 people will randomly be selected to receive a signed photo book by Wooyoung.
- B Prize: 10 people will randomly win a signed polaroid by Wooyoung.

This product is being sold to Hottest Japan members only.

WOOYOUNG (From 2PM) Photo Book "One person journey" 2PM OFFICIAL FAN CLUB Hottest Japan member only acceptance start !!

Sales of special photo books WOOYOUNG shot on Jeju Island started at 2PM OFFICIAL FAN CLUB Hottest Japan!

WOOYOUNG fascinates with costumes styled by himself everywhere on the island of Cheju!

About 60 minutes DVD which was close to shooting! You can see various figures of Woo Young who are talking a lot to everyone!

WOOYOUNG (From 2PM) Photo Book "One person journey" is a special item that only 2PM OFFICIAL FAN CLUB Hottest Japan members can buy!

Please check it! 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, mountain, sky, outdoor and nature

• Like 3

Enjoy watching wy concert videos. WY is a great performer. :D:) 

Spoiler

Glad that I find this YY forum n connect with u ladies .shared views, opinions about YY. None of my fam members are keen in Korean entertainment. My older child (yes, I'm married) once  mentioned to me that once u r into it (esp.kpop or drama) u can't stop. The younger one will tease/ hum the melody of Humming to me when I m busy in kitchen.

So funny!!!:D

• Like 5

@pammie69- I listen to mostly 2pm songs, now I know them by heart. My family watches Korean variety like running man, crime scene, sis slam dance etc.

I mostly watch  kdramas esp all Sy's dramas and only those actors I like. My hubby prefers Hollywood movies though he watches whisper too cos I turn him into a fan of Sy. He saw all her dramas- faith, glorious day, beautiful mind, MDGSW and now Whisper 

Sy's outfit sponsor 

• Like 5

On 4/27/2017 at 0:39 PM, Gerry58 said:

He says fate let them meet- I can only think of sy. If Wgm staff didn't choose her and wy didn't participate, then they wouldn't have met. Also they share so many similarities and a perfect match. 

The choice of words "We are perfectly matched and designed" made me think the song is about him and Seyoung too. Like, they didn't meet by chance but it was the WGM production team that took part in putting them together.

About Congratulations, I cried the first night I saw he sang it live. He was that serious into the song. And afterwards every time I hear him sing it, it breaks my heart so much. Especially the final night of the concert, so heart wrenching. I could tell he cried even through the streaming. To sing with that much emotion he must be pulling from some kind of experience. But like some of you have already mentioned, he's a performer first and foremost. A very talented one and he could just be doing his own interpretation of the song. There is no way to tell if the experience is from a recent break-up because he looks fairly happy the past few months. Unlike during the Go Crazy era, you can see how emo he was. During that time WGM just ended and he hadn't got together with Seyoung yet (theory, of course).

Anyway, glad to see a few new faces here! Welcome on board the ship and pleasure to make your acquaintance. @kho39 @pammie69 :)

• Like 8

Watching Ep 8 of Whisper at the moment, I wonder why all of a sudden YJ getting 'obsessed' on bringing down Taebak and Boogon Industries, rather than spending quality time with her dying father? I am liking DJ sarcasm towards JI and vice versa. The bid on getting BSG on their sides, including DJ...well, they are really no better than SY and JI. This drama has betrayal from all corners and directions...and love Subway :D

Welcome @pammie69 @kho39

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- ha ha that's what I said earlier about YJ. Instead of running around, she should have spend quality time with her dad. After he pass on, she can go after the bad guys and clear his name.

Last night DJ also did something stupid. He lied and also asked his mum to lie to provide alibi for YJ. Being a former judge he can get into trouble cos everyone will check her whereabouts. Also why didn't she install camera in her car? She is a detective. 

The good guys aren't as clever, that's why they keep falling behind. I am still rooting for CSY and Ji to end up together after her dad pay for his crimes. Sy is keeping quiet. I am sure she is aware people are not happy CSY turned bad but she got no choice but to cover up for her dad. 

• Like 2