[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

WELCOME! @pammie69 Have you watch YY We Got Married? i was 1st hooked by this two in that show

i followed them in twitter and here until now i  tried to give my comments.my deepest love to our YY and to our ladies

who shared their wonderful gifts and talents in YY forum .We had reached more than 5million CONGRATS to all :wub:and 

those who are new and catching up ...pls.dont get tire:) and were still waiting for the rest.  Im inviting you  to visit YYforum

YY FORUM being the first  is truly a FACT ..REAL and STRONG.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Mr.CHU!  JANG WOOYOUNG...YYNation understand your situation and believe every decision

you make:wub: were always here to support both of you in our little way.:heart::heart::heart:

My dearest @blame2pmyou torn between two lovers:o:D:D:DJoke! happy for you and thanks for sharing.

another wy fan art- this one is cute cos it shows all his baby photos 

Saw some bts and photos of Whisper but only those of 2 main leads - lby in prison and LSY visiting her. Hope tomorrow I get to see lots of sy. She has been so quiet for too long. 

• Like 1

@gerry58, I able to listen live for the first 20min and the last section where he is singing nami and another song titled "Futari" by Yamashita Tatsuro. A song he's is addicted to lately. Think the concert ending soon, now playing party shots remix.

• Like 4

Glimpse of Partyshots concert. It shows previews of the songs he sang on his concert. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysvjPNeZAR4

He was too emotional when singing Congratulations in last night's concert.  He even stopped singing (2nd video) Did he cry? What happened? Did someone left you and you remembered the moment. But I like to think he's just  probably just bringing out the concept of the song. 

• Like 5

On 4/30/2017 at 6:00 AM, elenskivios38 said:

WELCOME! @pammie69 Have you watch YY We Got Married? i was 1st hooked by this two in that show

i followed them in twitter and here until now i  tried to give my comments.my deepest love to our YY and to our ladies

who shared their wonderful gifts and talents in YY forum .We had reached more than 5million CONGRATS to all :wub:and 

those who are new and catching up ...pls.dont get tire:) and were still waiting for the rest.  Im inviting you  to visit YYforum

YY FORUM being the first  is truly a FACT ..REAL and STRONG.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Mr.CHU!  JANG WOOYOUNG...YYNation understand your situation and believe every decision

you make:wub: were always here to support both of you in our little way.:heart::heart::heart:

My dearest @blame2pmyou torn between two lovers:o:D:D:DJoke! happy for you and thanks for sharing.

Hi @elenskivios38 . Yes, I watch YY couple WGM. Just like u,   i am hooked to this couple too. Search thru internet, to find out more about them... 

• Like 6

Saw WY's vlive last night- he said his last 20s birthday - want to try something new in his 30s, maybe more adventurous and push himself more. We will be seeing him again in 2pm's concerts in June 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 It seems there is an error in Soompi. I just refreshed the page and the pictures and videos appear. Based on the videos, Party shots concert was so great. From  the songs, the stage and the clothes. So lucky for those who were able to watch. Yes we will be seeing him on June concerts. Also he told fans that he will be making some noise Korea too, maybe a solo too. 

I think WY still has a lot he wants to do in terms of music. 

• Like 7

hi,all....im new  in this ship..just started last mth watching  YY we got married..omg..now i just cannot stop loving them...really really hope they are stil couple till now...but...now...i really scare after watching woo young sang congratulation on the last day concert...he seem very sad n heartbroken til cannot continue singing..hope the emotional its not from his story..

• Like 7