[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

More Sy's scenes- I love the father/ daughter parts, both are good 

Wish sbs shows more bts and photos so the fans can help promote the dramas. They only show the main leads. I want those sy and Kwon Yul or LSY scenes 

• Like 4

Happy long weekend YY Nation especially Monday is a holiday  :)

@chic-chic so wy still talking about love, must be hinting to the fans to let him date. Sigh wy just do it. Waiting to watch junho on I live alone, Chansung appears too. Very interested to see how he live the single life. Wonder whether they live near each other? 

cutie WY's birthday tomorrow 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 Yes Wy has been talking about love.As per fan, he was giving love advice to fans.  It seems that love is the concept of his solo concert for this year hahaha. He needs to just do it and get married. Fans won't be able to do anything. They may be dissapointed at some time but eventually they will still accept it.

I think they live in different areas. I am not sure with Chansung. It's possible he lived near Junho since he recently moved too. I was watching the episode with my mom and she commented that it feels too lonely living alone with such a big house. 

• Like 5

Hi.

I am a newbie in this soompi forum.  A silent reader in this YY couple  thread for awhile. Hahaha.

I can't believe myself that I  will create an account in soompi bcos of this YY couple!!  As I am not a computer savy type of person, please bear with me.

Hope  you are all having a wonderful weekend!

Edited by pammie69
  • Like 8

@pammie69 

Image result for welcome wooyoung gif

Welcome. Great that you have decided to create an account and join us. I guess that's the power of YY couple hehe. So happy seeing new members.  Feel free to post anytime. If you need help in the forum shoot any of us a message.

Have a great weekend too. 

• Like 7

@chic-chic- thanks, I was waiting for junho's I live alone. I want to see his cats. Seems viewership went up and it affected the rating of man to man drama. They need to put wy on I live alone next. We will all watch it :) and see what he is hiding  :lol:

@pammie69- hi, warm welcome to u. Very happy u make an account. Chat with us about YY couple, u can tell us what u like about them. U can also ask us anything, we are all friendly people 

saw this posted. I recognized Sy's signature. She must have visited this shop and the lucky staff got her to sign. Wah she is popular nowadays. Now going to check out junho's variety 

• Like 5

Hi @pammie69 Welcome to YY Nation! Do drop in at anytime and share your thoughts, opinion and...frustrations too:D We are pretty cool here as you've probably known already B).

Double sigh**** Wooyoung-ah...just announce you got a girl (don't care if it's not Seyoung), will you!?!? We don't mind you know.. LOL!!!

• Like 6

Though WY will be invited to appear on that show, I guess there is a big chance he'll decline. He's allergic to variety hahaha. He only appears when the whole group will appears. Also he's such a private person. Remember during My House promotions he only get to show his workroom. We only got to see a portion and not even the whole room hahaha. It's possible Chan, Jun K or TY will appear on the show. 

Also it's possible that he doesn't live alone so he may not be qualified to be in that show hahaha. It's only for single people hahaha. 

Image may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoor

• Like 6

@chic-chic- just finished junho's I live alone raw, still waiting for eng sub to rewatch again. 

Wow his apartment is huge for a single guy. He is very neat but he got lots of stuff- his music room I saw got guitar, piano, drum set plus his game consoles.

A little bit sad seeing him eating alone and watching tv. No homecook food. Lots of fast food. Lucky he got his 2 cats and video games to keep him company. Such a pity he doesn't live with parents but maybe he is scared they get harassed.

Now can understand why wy says he is lonely. He is telling fans to get a love life so they won't be so obsessed with him. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 English subs already available. Here's where I watched it earlier. http://kshow123.net/show/i-live-alone/episode-202.html

For me, his apartment is huge if he's living alone. He said he really wants to have privacy so he has his own place. That was what he wanted after they they lived in the dorm together for years. 

He was reviewing for his midterm exams for his acting class. He and Chansung are taking the same class. 

• Like 4