[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- poor Jinwoon broke up with his gf after 4 years- pretty long time. Thought they were a good match. 

Then u have your weightlifting cast who got together cos she accidentally post on social media. Looks like jo Kwon is right, just date secretly at home or at special place. Too much attention isn't good. I prefer wy don't announce till want to marry like Eric from shinwa 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 He just moved to a different apartment.  His apartment during My House promotions would be different. Kyuhyun of Super Junior  announced that Junho is living in an area where apartments are really expensive. He is living above the apartment of a well known celebrity. This was stated when he guested on Radio Star.  I watched that show too when Gikwang of Beast appeared. It will show every part of the house and his daily activities. Even when he showers. Wy won't definitely appear on this show. He is really private. But he can probably be a guest. 

It's too bad Yenny and Jinwoon broke up. Too bad. I thought they would last. He even talk about his girlfriend every time he appears on a show. They seemed so in love. 

Eric of Shinhwa and his girlfriend had been dating for 4 years. Though there were rumors they continuously denied it hahaha. 

I was happy to see that the casts of Weightlifting Fairy are dating. I ship them after the drama. But they are too young so I am not sure if they would last. The guy is only 23. Also they just started getting popular. But I guess it wont affect them that much since people love them as a pair and both are not actors not idols. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- both wy and sy wants to maintain privacy. Don't think wy will appear as guest. We most probably watch junho's  2 cute cats and marvel at his luxurious house. Sy haven't update her IG in weeks. She is keeping low profile. 

Guess those celebs constantly in the news are worried cos Dispatch is active again. They already spy on those 2 since their drama ended. Looks like every famous celebs are constantly being watched. Very stressful living in Korea. 

• Like 4

Dispatch will follow high profile celebrities. Though the actor and actress in Weightlifting Fairy were really close since their modeling days, they were not really followed not until they were done with the drama and it did well. Also they got caught because of the actress IG post of a man's legs which many fans know it was the actor when they watched the Coldplay concert. 

Though they were caught, I am happy to receive confirmation for one of my ships. Not every ship is sinking hehehe. 

So lesson it would be better to keep a low profile when dating a co-celebrity. Delete all SNS if necessary hahaha, 

Wy's starting to receive a lot of gifts from fans for his birthday. They even had subway space rented. 

More info on the fan meeting. Lucky fans in 

2PM WILD BEAT FANMEETING

- Date: June 17, 2017
- Time: 13:00 OPEN / 14:00 START or 18:00 OPEN / 19:00 START
- Venue: Tokyo International Forum Hall A
- Contents: “2PM WILD BEAT” talk, games, video screening
- Members attending: Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung
- MC: Furuya Masayuki
- Ticket price: 10,600 yen
- Public sale starts on May 21 @ 10:00

• Like 4

@chic-chic- wy so lucky, his birthday presents so many. Wonder what are in those boxes?? Very happy the young boys are doing a fan meeting- the fans must be happy 

Last night Whisper had a dramatic ending- CSY's father killed JI's father Chairman Kang. Very surprised he killed him- totally unexpected. The eng subs are out, going to watch later.

Hope tonight will be interesting- love sy and Kwon Yul's photos- he even kiss sy on the cheeks!!! 

• Like 6

Good news everybody 

Just realized we hit over 5 million views- a great achievement  :)

Didn't expect YY forum to be this popular- congrats to all contributors 

Whisper last night's rating- seems everyone drop a bit but Whisper still no 1

Congrats to sy and the cast. Here's hoping they go over 20% :lol:

• Like 5

It's good we are still keeping this thread active even after 3 years. Though we can't get news of them together, this thread serves like individual support for WY and SY so people are still visiting. 

@Gerry58 Thanks for making sure this thread is active. Please don't get tired to post hehehe. 

• Like 8

@chic-chic- don't worry, I am still around cos of u guys. I can't do this alone too

Sy's jewelry 

Seems CSY's father killed Chairman Kang cos he wants to put CSY in jail. He got the secretary to betray him. At least I am glad CSY are now on good terms with her dad. She works well with the veteran actor. Hope she ends up with Ji in the end cos I want some romance!! 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- now we can understand why wy doesn't go on social media, cos can accidentally post stuff, especially now the fans are so alert. That actress must be proud of her bf, maybe she also intentionally wants people to know. Anyway now everyone will be scrutinizing dramas to watch the couples chemistry esp the single ones now that so many celeb actors/ actresses are falling in love. I am also worried for sy 

she has to act lovers with Kwon Yul 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- Sy looks good with any male co-stars. The photos with Kwon Yul's face so close to her. Anyway this is the last time for them cos her father killed his father last night. Looks like JI will go after Chairman Choi to get revenge

Preview of tonight's episode 

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:):D:wub::heart:So happy and in love! many pictures of SeYoung really love her.Her beauty stands out on screen

her facial epression in every situation was perfect.Thanks to all my dearest golden ladies outthere you make my day

complete.YES! calling ! calling ! our experts to make some magic in editing  photos! It would be nice if her YEOBU!!!

will be on that photos.I hope there would be redemption on Park Se Young's role.and be the CEO of father's company

since their relationship is getting better.May Chairman Choi teach her all the tactics except bad intention ,wrong doings

and make her daughter  run the company if ever he go prison for killing Chaiman Kang.Ha:D! Ha!:D Ha!:D

Good morning YY Nation  :)

Last night another great episode- Whisper writer is so good. Going to watch with eng sub but just let on a bit. They frame YJ by putting the dead body in her car!!!

Sy's acting is so good, her crying scenes and her nervousness on discovering her father's evil deed. Hope she gets a leading role after Whisper. Glad she gets lots of screen time. 

sy spotted but posted by her staff. She is still silent 

• Like 3

Last night's rating was down a bit but I guess some people don't know how to appreciate this type of drama. I am still watching Saimdang and Whisper, so far none of the new dramas appeal to me, even Chicago typewriter I drop. May try mystery queen and tunnel later.

Don't like those school dramas with idols, or romcom like secret romance cos I think the actor keeps playing this type of roles and storyline is predictable. Kdramas aren't so good nowadays- the actresses aren't pretty. Only sy is pretty. Now I more interested in Cdrama- the actresses and actors are so good looking, the costumes and scenery and fighting are great. 

• Like 2