[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Some brief translations until we get the full episode subbed. Really interesting

Chansung: We don't have the hyung-dongsaeng gap in our team. We could have this atmosphere because our hyungs allowed it. I'm so thankful.

SUKIRA asked Minjun when he was embarrassed of 2PM members: Minjun: "I was never embarrassed of my members, in all these years."

Wooyoung: If Junho ends up taking pics next to Khun, Junho pushes me forward.

From Chansung to Nichkhun: "You're great, but this... You're too good looking, don't stand next to me when we take pics.

From Junho to Chansung: "You annoyed me a lot when: When you ate all the bananas in our dormitory."MC: Did you say anything to Chansung then? Junho: I cursed at him. Chansung: And then I understood that I really ate a lot.

From Taec to Junho: "You really looked great when: you appeared on stage in your solo concert stage tied & with eyes covered."

Message to Taecyeon from Wooyoung: "It's really crazy about him: TOIEC perfect score."

Message to Wooyoung from Nichkhun: "Everything is okay with you, but there's one disadvantage: You worry too much about everything."

MC: Chansung, please rank 2PM's appearance Chansung: No 1 is obviously Khun. No 2 is Taecyeon. No 3 would be me...MC: And then? Members: Wouldn't it be the same? Chansung: No.4 - Wooyoung. No. 5 Junho. Junho: You little! *grabs* what about Minjun hyung!

MC: Do you like more your or Taec's song? JWY: I honestly don't know. My song that I liked the most got voted out cuz every1 hated it.

Question: How to stay together like 2PM? Taecyeon: Just think you got married. Members: All 6?! Taecyeon: Of course.

Messages: Is Wooyoung tired? Minjun: Just tell them you have strength! Wooyoung: I don't . You can continue worrying.

Hwajung: Who looks the best in a suit? Minjun: I think probably Taecyeon... Chansung: Yes, Taecyeon should wear ONLY suits.

Chansung: Hello, I'm 2PM's maknae. Only maknae in 2PM. Not a maknae anywhere else anymore.

cr Egle0702

• Like 4

@standingtallyy I'm not used to seeing Wy so close with a girl since debut hehe. He has scenes with IU and Suzy but not that close hehe. Ok to be fair with WY, here is SY's kissing scene with former 2PM brother.  I chose this because this is the longest kissing scene SY had so far to be really fair for WY hahaha

f_zpst5stwxu5.jpg

• Like 4

SNL Korea 3 minute Lover Wooyoung Cut

I know I'm late but I still wanted to post this because I still can't get over how this girl's name is SEYOUNG (she's LEE seyoung). I was really happy (I screamed tbh) when i heard Wooyoung said "Seyoung-ah" I bet his brain is registering images of our Princess Park Seyoung the moment he said that name :) (forgive me for my delusions) Plus, those couple bracelets and rings! *i died*. All I can think of when I watched this was Wooyoung secretly dating Park Seyoung. I'm sure he doesn't treat his princess like what he did in the skit :D 

Loving 2PM's album! I mean every track can make it as the title track! Humming by Wooyoung is highly recommennded. <3 <3

• Like 6

@blame2pm and @rannelie_- thanks so much. U guys are the best, posting all the latest 2pm videos for people like me who don't have vlive. Really enjoy wy's part for 3 min boyfriend- they parody Zico and AOA girl.

I also surprised he mentioned sy and his own Wgm part with her right down to couple rings and bracelets. Why do that? His brothers don't mention their Wgm wives in their skits, he can use another girl - not same name. He should know that there are YY shippers. Maybe  he is hinting to us  that he is still seeing her secretly. So he is making us very happy. 

I find junho and wy really cute and funny, chansung is so serious but good that he is given the opportunity to be the mc. Junho makes me laugh- the part they are earning bread to feed the whole JYP family- so true. 

2pm's brotherly bond very good, they encourage and support each other. Also they are unselfish to contribute their songs to the album  , having fun times doing stuff together. Hope they continue till their teeth drop out- ha, ha - by that time, they will be grandpas :D:w00t::w00t:

• Like 5

@blame2pm love the screenshot. We can't be double standard, hehehe! Good luck on our new project!

I checked iTunes last night but couldn't see it. I've had it for the day so I didn't search well enough and fell asleep while playing the tracks from here (hubby is away so I had the luxury). I'll check again later..

@Gerry58 2PM will be hawwwt grandpas but firstly - hot husbands, secondly hot Dads, LOL!

Back to work....

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Found this- chansung, junho and wy performing Elvis Presley's 'Hound dog'

hope we can see the full video soon 

They seem to have so much fun- see Taec and khun laughing hilariously 

1/2

2/2

full Sukira 2PM Episode. No subs yet. 

• Like 3

Uri Seyoungie is getting very domesticated now...in preparation for marriage?

3 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Sy's latest update. She is making dumplings- just like the  ones she made in Wgm. Looks delicious. Lucky the guy who marries her cos she can cook!! 

She has become pretty confident now in the kitchen, even appeared in that educational cooking show where Wooyoung is appearing with NK this weekend. Nice!!

Happy Chuseok to our favourite couple in the world, Jang Wooyoung and Park Seyoung :wub:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Sy's latest update. She is making dumplings- just like the  ones she made in Wgm. Looks delicious. Lucky the guy who marries her cos she can cook!! 

Wooyoung and seyoung already sent a video greeting to their in laws, i bet.  Chuseok is the season where YY Couple is really sweet to each other-- like a real married couple.  when chuseok comes all i can think about is them (sigh) 

• Like 6