[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Here's another good video- shows the boys starting out as trainees. They are so cute esp wy and junho. Jun.k looks so nerdy. The difficult times they went through- junho got injured during training, the no of hours they have to practice, their non-stop performances etc

8 years together- the good and fun times too. They are so grateful to their fans. 

OMO- just read Taec says he like PSH- wow there goes another sunken ship - TaecGui. Think a lot of people will be disappointed. Hope they don't ship them together- there are too many PSH ships 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 I love that Taec just bluntly admitted that he sent the truck to get her attention. Good for him to just go for it. No time to waste. Since hes going to the army soon. Dont care much about her acting but Park Shin Hyes a great girl I suppose. *last sentence to be read in a bitter tone*  haha. 

Aesthetic inspired by the concept of Gentlemen's Game:

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, blame2pm said:

Or! Or! Its media play to get Shin Hye's fans to buy 2pm's upcoming album. *obviously I'm in the denial stage of grief*

Hey another reason is-

he knows shippers ship him with gui gui and he wants to let them know - no chance. He prefers Korean girls.  :lol:

Anyway just glad it is not wy. We already said that since psh and sy are good friends, we don't mind they double date with the 2pm boys, still prefer yoona though 

@blame2pm- Don't worry, Taec still has to go military, so he will be single for 2 more years. Anything can happen when he is away. 

He might like her but she might be dating someone else secretly too 

• Like 5

List of songs on promise album is out- surprised Taec wrote a lot. Wondering why wy didn't write any, unless he will be doing a solo album later?

sy's earlier post- the words on the fan - you have done very well for the day again- wondering who her message is for?? 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

sy's earlier post- the words on the fan - you have done very well for the day again- wondering who her message is for?? 

Good morning! :)

@Gerry58 Who else have done so well with an album launch? Wooyoung/2PM :heart: 

2PM and production team went for celebratory drinks, what is the best way to clear his head than a late night walk by the Han River with his LOVE :wub:

• Like 5

Though PSH is a nice girl, but I still believe she's secretly dating LJS. 

I prefer TY with Yoona. Been shipping them before until Yoona confirmed her relationship with LSG. I am also still part of the other TY ship and it still not sinking. 

Any cool girl please for TY but not PSH. Sorry for those shipping them. I would feel sorry for TY dealing with some PSH fans. If you check the comments for that article most fans are now saying PSH deserves better than TY which is really unfair. I don't like something bad being said about TY just like what happened to SY being connected to PSH. 

Can I add another TY ship. How about TY and @blame2pm hehe. 

But for now it's not a relationship confirmation. He just really admire PSH because she's pretty. And it's a known fact that he's been crushing on her for ages now hahaha.

And finally TY's song was chosen as the title song. Good job. It's ADTOY version 2.0

Here's TY and Chan BTS SNL Korea. They are wearing playboy bunny ears haha. Now can't imagine what WY would do. 

• Like 4